Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum Replace Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 530 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 03:30:41 AM
I dont know but they are really different coins. When you go anywhere in the world today you can find millions of people to chat about bitcoin. Ethereum is not so popular.
Bitcoin is very special and first Smiley
Bitcoin will eventually be replaced because as the blockchain technology matures, more technically and qualitatively priced coins will emerge. Bitcoin is now in position because it is the first cryptocurrency, and the other cryptocurrencies are in its Basic research and development, but can not go beyond. But I am looking forward to one day a coin will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
March 06, 2018, 03:30:24 AM
I think ethereal will not beat bitcoin because bitcoin price is always the top most of the other coin. I would argue that if ethereal beat the bitcoin price it would take years and even decades.
so far bitcoin has become the most popular coin for investors because this coin is more famous than other coin, there are even countries that accept bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 03:29:10 AM
Of course she has a chance at it. However, I think there will be segmentation for the purpose of the application, smart contracts are for example ETH, and speed and anonymity eg DASH
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 06, 2018, 03:26:49 AM
I dont know but they are really different coins. When you go anywhere in the world today you can find millions of people to chat about bitcoin. Ethereum is not so popular.
Bitcoin is very special and first Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
March 06, 2018, 03:21:32 AM
Ethereum can only say that there is a chance to replace bitcoin, but not necessarily. The world of the future is hard to predict completely. The next second may be a better coin, a direct replacement for bitcoin, so replacing Bitcoin is not necessarily Ethereum, and can make other coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 06, 2018, 03:24:27 AM
I think that Ethereum will replace btc in future, because bitcoin has no practical functions that has Ether, so a lot of people will be dissapointed and sell their btc and the price fall down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 03:17:07 AM
Is there any chance(s)for Ethereum to be the next biggest cryptocurrency throughout the world?
I think personally may be because Ethereum is also a good coin. there are currently many who interest in Ethereum coins. so Ethereum is improving.
Activity: 107
March 06, 2018, 03:10:06 AM
i never believe that any altcoins maybe replace bitcoin
If there isn't bitcoin, altcoins won't have value.
Activity: 753
March 06, 2018, 03:06:46 AM
At the moment, little is believed that ETH or any of the other tokens can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin does not give up positions and its share in the market capitalization is still great, and the growth of ETH is not yet pleasing, for me it is a mystery.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 03:01:06 AM
Again another duplicate topic about this... It has been asked hundreds of times and been said hundreds of times that the time are not comparable: apples to oranges.
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
March 06, 2018, 02:59:51 AM
I don’t think Ethereum will ever replace bitcoin and became the flagship of the crypto world. That doesn’t mean Ethereum is not good enough , it’s really good but when Ethereum reaches the number bitcoin has right now , bitcoin will be like 50k or something. Bitcoin will always be the top coin as i believe.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 02:54:50 AM
Bitcoin will always be a mainstream coin. Ethereum can take second place after it.
Activity: 126
March 06, 2018, 02:53:37 AM
Is there any chance(s)for Ethereum to be the next biggest cryptocurrency throughout the world?

There is a possibility that ETH can take BTC's position in the top,
Nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency space, i also think the same as you, ETH's price is so stable for now, i think it can replace Bitcoin in 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 02:51:35 AM
very likely, ethereum will become the largest virtual currency in the world to replace bitcoin, although the price is still very far but in the future it is probable that ethereum can replace bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 06, 2018, 02:48:45 AM
no word is impossible. surely there is a possibility for Ethereum to be the next coin that can be made the future. this can be seen from the growing Ethereum development. seen from the demand is also more and more current.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
March 06, 2018, 02:46:59 AM

It won't replace bitcoin but it sure is one of the top token if you look at it on coinmarketcap.com. In terms of popularity, BTC is always been the first and most merchants and stores online accepts BTC compare to ETH. If one day there will be more and more ETH accepted to stores, its possible that it may replace BTC but I guess the rest of the altcoins are also going to rise and will also be known like BTC. Who knows XRP will be accepted on stores because of its massive adoption.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
March 06, 2018, 02:46:44 AM
I thinks its not because we all know that bitcoin is the mother of all crypto and it would never replace by any coins.It has more stability and brighter future due to its strongest value in the market.It is most trusted by any other coins also in payment system.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358
March 06, 2018, 02:46:19 AM
There are great doubts about this but I think it is probable but unlikely. Bitcoin is trusted.
Ethereum doesn't have that much transaction or wealth saving value too. So I don't know.
Activity: 92
March 06, 2018, 02:42:14 AM
There is couple of coins price is more then 1 btc.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 02:34:50 AM
I think have lots of questions and canid answers about this kinds of threads in this community! ethereum can't overtakes bitcoin as popularity and also fiat price. bitcoin yet to most trusted usable best payment way as a cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: