Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum vanish? - page 13. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 08:45:33 AM
Ethereum now is in very unstable situation. They can become more valuable than even if Ethereum based projects will succeed, but if they will fail, most of new developers will look for other blockchain. It is a milestone and I am happy to see it with my own eyes.
Activity: 252
October 08, 2018, 07:48:04 AM
It can not disappear navryatli, but the fact that at this time he does not need as much as before, this is a fact, and if the market does not grow, then ETH will remain the same
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 08, 2018, 07:40:33 AM
Ill think it will not gonna happen the etherium will vanish. Actually etherium was to popular for now and many people using etherium and buying of it because they want to earn some profit through etherium.
Activity: 392
October 08, 2018, 07:40:09 AM
This question is as full of doubts as "BTC is a bubble, BTC will die"!
It turns out that ETH and BTC will not die, they have different missions and applications!
The price drop of ETH is due to the downturn in the ico market!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 07:34:21 AM
Ethereum will definitely bounce back in time. Meanwhile, I will be exploring other coin that has the same capacity as ethereum! Ethereum has led the way in smart contract and showed what is possible, it will be interesting to see what other new coin can achieve in this area!
will definitely rise high, many people believe that Ethereum is able to rise again, even though slowly the increase will surely grow well. Ethereum has a lot of strong support that is interested and invested, so I'm sure Ethereum will recover soon. for other coins before buying it, first check and understand in more detail how their potential and quality.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 08, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
Ethereum will definitely bounce back in time. Meanwhile, I will be exploring other coin that has the same capacity as ethereum! Ethereum has led the way in smart contract and showed what is possible, it will be interesting to see what other new coin can achieve in this area!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 07:16:32 AM
i doN't think that ethereum will vanish, i think it's because f the current market state. With time it will recover
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 07:15:14 AM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
I am also concerned about the price of ETH, but I understand that this market is highly volatile and unpredictable, therefore, such a coin as ETH will not go anywhere and its price will rise when the market begins to recover. This is a good time to invest in this coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 08, 2018, 07:00:49 AM
It's possible but not that easily.

A lot of projects rely on ethereum and the creators of it will face lots of criticsm and maybe they can be sued.

While there are a lot of projects running on ethereum then I think it will still exist.

I also believe this. The ethreum comes all the way up until the present therefore we cannot easily forget about it and think that it might vanish. And also we can see that a lot of projects focused on the used of it therefore it is still functional. This will not vanished today for sure but there might be a possibility it will.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 08, 2018, 07:00:04 AM
ETH is leading coin among all alt coins. ETH have potential in future market. This is the coin which have massive market cap. According to me ETH will survive in long run. People are expecting huge ROI in short term holding. Don't forget ETH is good for only long term holdings. If you want returns in short period of time then go for TRON or Ripple.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
October 08, 2018, 06:58:11 AM
If Ethereum developers will regularly improve the technology of this coin, it is unlikely to fly out of the market. Ethereum has competitors, but it holds steady enough. I personally believe in Ethereum and its development.
For me Ethereum has one of the best technology so I think its not easy to vanish it, also many people are getting interested to it day by day so its impossible to disappear especially now that most of people are buying and holding it. If there going to vanish it means cryptocurrency will no longer be around since this Ethereum is one of the best crypto and second to the highest value.
Activity: 507
October 08, 2018, 06:51:09 AM
If Ethereum developers will regularly improve the technology of this coin, it is unlikely to fly out of the market. Ethereum has competitors, but it holds steady enough. I personally believe in Ethereum and its development.
Activity: 294
October 08, 2018, 06:41:41 AM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

Most of people will ensure you that there is the best day to buy ETH, because it is about to reach the moon. We all need to wait. Theere a lot of other investment options on the market and ETH is loosing popularity as an payment method. Rush may cost you a lot.
Activity: 168
October 07, 2018, 02:25:21 PM
Ethereum is a very strong and progressive coin. I am sure that the ethereum will not disappear. Because he has a strong platform and great potential.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 02:19:54 PM
At this point,ETH has come to stay.Eth is one of the coin that have been able to stand the test of time.The platform is useful for many other project.It cannot disappear, rather it will rise stronger.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 07, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
There are enough competitors for ethereum and I see EOS as the main one. I myself participated in the first week of ICO EOS, but I didn’t hold for a long time, because negative rumors about price manipulation and artificial creation of the hyip went on this project. And now, when there are still no concrete results from technical developments, EOS continues to grow exclusively on the hype. But I still think that the Ethereum not die. This is a very promising coin.
This market is deeply affected by all kinds of manipulation, we all know that and EOS is a very clear example about it, right now it is sitting at the fifth place in the market cap and yet it has nothing to show for it, it is better that you forget about that coin for the foreseeable future because it is very likely that a tremendous crash is going to come and you don't want to be part of it.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
October 07, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

ETH price is very sucks on the market now indeed, but i dont think it will vanish out from cryptocurrency.
As long many ICO companies using the erc20 tokens for their project, ETH will sustain through the years.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 08:40:54 AM
I believe ethereum will not vanish.
He is still one of the strongest altcoins on the market.
There must be something worse than the current price slump that ethereum could vanish.
right, I don't think Ethereum will just disappear, even today ethereum remains the best altcoin so I think it will be very difficult for ethereum to just disappear.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 07:07:52 AM
I believe ethereum will not vanish.
He is still one of the strongest altcoins on the market.
There must be something worse than the current price slump that ethereum could vanish.
Activity: 31
Merit: 7
October 07, 2018, 07:07:36 AM
No chance that ETH will vanish, today many token are dependent on ETH chain if ETH vanished then all token business will be down, and with time ETH will also upgrade to new levels.
Pages:
Jump to: