Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum vanish? - page 14. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 07:02:47 AM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
it's like in life, a great push may affect you in two ways, either you pull yourself together and make a huge step forward or you break down and go restore yourself to psychologist
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 07, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
The only case when Australia has issued a government loan bonds on the Ether, already says that the Ether will not disappear.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 06, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
Last year the market was really huge so popular coin like eth , btc xrp got a huge pump. But this year there is no bullish market . As a project ethereum is one of the best  project. It is the most popular platform token at this moment. Almost all icos are depends on ethereum. For some reasons like scam icos and more the price is ethereum is dropped. And it's not only the ethereum the whole market is down. But that does not mean  ethereum can't fight for it's position. Ethereum is one of the best crypto which people can live with.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 02:45:10 PM
Ethereum is not such type of coin that will simply vanish. It's a strong cryptocurrency, the second most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin and it has a big community which will always support it.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
I have never had the thought that Ethereum will disappear or disappear, indeed the Ethereum price has fallen very noticeably, but that does not mean Ethereum will disappear, this is our chance to buy Ethereum when the price falls deeply, and for us to save and sell it until the price will rise again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 01:35:54 PM
No, of course not, and this definitely will not happen under one condition, we all understand that today there is an opportunity to kill the network, but still this should not happen because there is decentralization in the world, at least at ETH
Activity: 266
October 06, 2018, 01:32:02 PM
hi, I think that Ethereum will not disappear when it happens. Ethereum will withdraw among 10 cryptocurrencies that will change the world, the rest of the cryptocurrencies will disappear.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 06, 2018, 01:31:09 PM
No, that can not happen. ethereum is still the best potential coin current on electronic money. I will never think ethereum disappears. So I think the ethereum is now being rumored to disappear by the speculators only

Agree with you. Best potential coin is Ethereum, although Ethereum price ia so low now. Ethereum trading also profitable, ICO invest also good option by Ethereum. We can't this destroy of Ethereum. Ethereum is second powerful currency of cryptocurrency world.
As soon it can't happen.
Activity: 406
October 06, 2018, 01:25:06 PM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
I don't see any problems with Ethereum that will stop this cryptocurrency development. All obstacles will be overcome within the time. For me it is much more important to understand until what level the Ethereum's price will grow.
Activity: 560
October 06, 2018, 12:43:26 PM
I don't understand. You think that Ethereum will vanish (die), but you are full in Ethereum. If you are afraid (I don't know why) you can convert everything in Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 06, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
If bitcoin grows to previous levels, Ethereum will cost more than $ 1200 .I believe in Ethereum,they have a strong team and they are moving in the right direction
Activity: 266
October 06, 2018, 12:31:40 PM
I think that Ethereum will never disappear. This is a new stable crypto, just like bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 232
October 06, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
Ethereum will not vanish or disappear from crypto world. Yes Ethereum price has dumped huge that was $1300 from 10 months ago. I have bought 10 ETH converting 1 BTC but that value decreased to only 0.35 BTC now and also $ value decreased, i am not frustrated at all. I believe it will comeback sooner or later.
Activity: 126
October 06, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
There are enough competitors for ethereum and I see EOS as the main one. I myself participated in the first week of ICO EOS, but I didn’t hold for a long time, because negative rumors about price manipulation and artificial creation of the hyip went on this project. And now, when there are still no concrete results from technical developments, EOS continues to grow exclusively on the hype. But I still think that the Ethereum not die. This is a very promising coin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 06, 2018, 12:19:27 PM
It's not going to vanish. It's had so much cash pumped into it, and so many projects are being built on top of it, it'll just die a lingering death rather than vanish.
It always surprises me how fast people lose faith in the market or in the different coins that we are part of the community, ethereum is the second strongest coin and it's only behind bitcoin in terms of popularity and market cap and yet some people think that it is going to disappear in a sudden way, something that is impossible, if ethereum were to disappear we will see it slowly falling out of its position as the second most popular coin.
I think altcoin developers from erc20 tokens are not stupid and if ethereum will die or disappear, then some of them will definitely move their tokens from the ethereun platform to other platforms. But we don't see that and all remain on the ethereum platform.
If ethereum were to disappear as some people claim, it is obvious that the best projects are going to make an effort to move to another platform or to create their own, but the disappearance of ethereum is definitely going to stall the development of the market of cryptocurrencies and it is likely that many projects are going to be unable to do that kind of transition.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
October 06, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

Just as you've stated, It wasn't just only Ethereum that was affected by the bearish market, all coins got affected, maybe to different extent, Including Bitcoin, which was well over $17,000 earlier this year, but as the time of this post it is priced at $6560 and that's well over 150% decrease. The whole market is due for a significant change, and Ethereum will definitely bounce back.
Activity: 353
October 06, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
No, that can not happen. ethereum is still the best potential coin current on electronic money. I will never think ethereum disappears. So I think the ethereum is now being rumored to disappear by the speculators only
Activity: 490
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 06, 2018, 08:56:48 AM
I think that the theory with the disappearance of the ether with Ranka at least utopian. There is no easy way to destroy a project that is on the second place by market capitalization the total market. Ether is likely to continue to grow in the future, but it is not immediately
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 08:49:08 AM
Now, many people link the decline in the ether price with the discharge of their EOS stocks, but this is all the more evidence that the price will soon climb up again.
copper member
Activity: 462
October 06, 2018, 08:45:27 AM
In the first place, I don't know why you joined the Blockchain technology if you are not being positive about it. Ethereum is here to stay and will not vanish.
Pages:
Jump to: