Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 25. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:09:54 AM
I think yes, because I see Ethereum's purchases are very large since Ethereum prices dropped so I'm sure everyone believes that Ethereum prices will increase again.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:13:58 AM
I can't say Ethereum will bounce back or not but i can say Ethereum is queen of cryptocurrency and it has potential to grow much more.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
September 10, 2018, 12:12:44 AM
in my opinion Ethreum does not mean losing, this is the best time to buy it, I guess just bluffing it so people panic and they sell it, we don't get caught up quickly with the market price collapsing, it often happens, after that the price goes up.

Activity: 96
September 10, 2018, 12:10:19 AM
I very much hope that Ethreum will rebound, but it is in a very bad state now, and many investors are bleeding because they hold Ethreum!
Activity: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:07:46 AM
ETH will surely bounce back. This is not the first time such is happening in the cryptocurrency world because it has happened to BTC before and it recovered and ETH wont be an exception in the issue of price fall. i dont think you have to panic. Also the volatility in this cryptocurrency market is what majority of experts leverage on to make fortune from cryptocurrency market. They simply buy when there is fall in price like we are experiencing now and waith till the price goes up, by doing that they make huge profit.
Activity: 168
September 09, 2018, 10:56:57 PM
Yeah sure, I think ethereum will bounce back once btc price move a big jump and maybe cross 10k or stable around 7k, once that happens then ICO investing will start happening again, right now the space is quite of ICO investing because everyone is observing the space.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 09, 2018, 10:53:18 PM
Sure, ethereum will  certainly bounce back with time. So many people are scare about the current price of Ethereum but please don't really look at the situation right now and jump into conclusions. Stay calm and ethereum will rise back again.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 10:47:03 PM
The current market is very unclear, and I hope that as in last year, the price of tokens will rise rapidly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 10:32:24 PM
Yes of course, it will definitely bounce back once the value of the highest coins in market will increases that is bitcoin. Or else it varies the supply and demand in the market increases the good reputation making it more valuable at a time.
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 10:30:14 PM
I believe in this if ethereum will rise again, but we don't know when this will happen, ethereum has long fallen, hopefully in the near future ethereum will rise again followed by other cointoints
maybe after it hit $133 ethereum could rebound.i see in technical chart ,sell power still dominate in market.we could look it at bearish body candle.i am personally would not buy eth for this moment.
Activity: 201
September 09, 2018, 10:28:19 PM
yes, i think ETH will increasing again.
the price is low right now, but i believe it will recovering soon.
i can take this time to buy more etherium to invest.
so i will get profit when the market green again.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 10:24:10 PM
Ethereum will come back more stronger but no one can predict the exact time that it will be
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 10:23:44 PM
I believe in this if ethereum will rise again, but we don't know when this will happen, ethereum has long fallen, hopefully in the near future ethereum will rise again followed by other cointoints
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 10:21:21 PM
Yes this is a good time to buy ETH, although the market is no longer friendly due to some issues from other countries. ETH will still be the best cryptocurrency with a lot of communities so that people who support this too much, good development. It all guarantees that the value of this coin will surely rise, so do not be afraid to buy and hold this coin.
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 09, 2018, 10:16:46 PM
Yes. I think it will bounce back from its current price. The price can still go lower and once it hits rock bottom, maybe the big whales will do something to increase the demand for ETH. Although there is no evidence on why the terrible price on ETH happens, I still believe that the investors has something to do with it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
September 09, 2018, 09:59:32 PM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
I think now is the right time to buy some eth because the price of them are low enough. The price of it will be high so we can find the high profit in the future. Buying in is a good idea in my view.
we still can't figure out whether ethereum prices will rise again or it will go down again, but right now there is no harm in buying because only now I see ethereum prices touching $ 100 more.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 09:57:41 PM
Recently, many crowdfunding project teams are selling ETH. What does this mean?
Activity: 86
September 09, 2018, 09:56:50 PM
yes, ethereum prices will also rise again, seeing that the development is getting better now, so you are not worried about ethereum prices now, because ethereum also has a long future. so I'm sure prices will rise again
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
September 09, 2018, 09:53:37 PM
I am still not sure whether Ethereum can return to high prices because of developments and volume in the market at a time when prices are still relatively slow so it will not quickly rise high, just look at BTC prices rising rapidly when it reaches $ 1000 which occurs on Ethereum the price is still below $ 300 and when the BTC price drops quickly and Ethereum always follows the decline in BTC so if that continues to happen then it can only wait when the BTC price rises very high with EThereum prices returning to high prices.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 09:52:37 PM
Of course ethereum prices will rise again later. and now we have to be patient in waiting for ethereum prices to rise again because the situation is very bad in the market
Pages:
Jump to: