Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 28. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 01:43:32 PM
I think maybe ethereum at the end of this year will soon rise from the current worries that continue to decline in price until the current price is only 2.9 million, but all are very difficult to predict whether to rise again as before or not at all. in the crypto world there are many possibilities that occur in altcoin and I think ethereum is on the verge of collapse because this year is the worst, but I hope to get up soon because ethereum is a high potential coin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 01:17:49 PM
Of course I have the assurance that ethereum will bounce back. Though many coin are also trying to climb to the apace of ethereum so also ethereum is trying to climb the step of bitcoin and all these are not possible in any way. All these agitation are giving crypto more famous in the digital currency
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 01:07:34 PM
Of course it will.  Almost every token in existence is on Ethereum.  People will need Ethereum for gas fees and to create ICO's.  Ethereum is much like Bitcoin.  It will most likely always remain the #2 over all coin and the #1 Smart contract coin.  I think it's fairly safe to invest at these levels.
Activity: 29
September 09, 2018, 01:05:16 PM
Ethereum is on the road to collapse, the price has been falling, and the bottom is not seen at all. If it was half a year ago, I would not believe that I could see the 200$ Ethereum, but now nothing is impossible.
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
for me It's just that now but it's going to go back to the low cost so be careful not to lose money to lose. find out trading strategies for more money to be received so always keep up with the market to know when to make money.
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 12:52:58 PM
I am sure Ethereum will rise again, because many ico projects use the Eth platform. If I still hold my ethereum and wait until the price rises again. The important thing is not to panic to sell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 12:47:13 PM
All cryptocurrency markets  are now fallen down now. Specialy btc ,eth. so thus Situation will be change in 2020.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
September 09, 2018, 12:40:19 PM
I am Ethereum supporter and I think that Ethereum will bounce back next year. Even though Ethereum now is only $199 per coin, I still hold my ETH, I believe that ETH will be $2000 per coin at 2020, then I will get $1800 profit per ETH.

Really? Is that a prediction made by you or a forecast by a crypto news online? Well, anyway, it could be possible but it's very difficult. At the time of writing, Ethereum is downed 5.81% and is valued at $202.62. The only time Ethereum hit a record high of $1,417.38 was on January 10, 2018, according to CoinMarketCap.com, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/historical-data/?start=20170909&end=20180909
Activity: 149
September 09, 2018, 12:23:55 PM
I have confidence in crypto prices when down, it is possible to return to the highest price or before. but to determine the time is very difficult to predict, it may take too much time or vice versa
of course because now ethereum wants to start pumping prices, so don't ever worry and panic with ethereum now. the problem is that with a not too long time, ethereum prices will definitely increase
The current price of eth is only around $ 200 and I suppose in the next few months eth as well as btc will maintain this price, or there may also be increasing, however would be negligible. The current market movements are not in a fixed direction. It's up and down, it's really hard to guess.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 12:13:41 PM
Bull phase i.e. upward price movement; Bear phase i.e. downward price movement are bitter truth of speculative economic markets.
It is a circle.  Movement of circle means repetition of the actions. 

The history repeats itself.  Good coins will again touch heights so ethreum will also move upward when market starts upward journey.
copper member
Activity: 182
September 09, 2018, 12:03:09 PM
I believe 100% that ethereum price will bounce back, because the investors will invest their money in crypto for sure they will need the cryptocurrency for their business in the future i am sure of it. don't lost hope.
Activity: 71
September 09, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
Yeah it will bounce back in time. The value of ETH now is so low. Even bitcoin is so low. In time it will bounce back. To the high value
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 11:57:45 AM
No need to worry about ethereum, ethereum is a potential altcoin and is one of the most popular coins in crypto. Ethereum can definitely get up and can give you an advantage if you keep holding ethereum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
September 09, 2018, 11:57:17 AM
It is probably most discussed topic now on forum.
And 50% saying ETH is dead, and rest - right time to buy.
At the moment I am neutral, not really sure what to do and to thing..
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
I believe that the Ethereum will return its price $ 500. Because it is a strong and promising coin that deserves respect and investment. To restore its value, you need not less than half a year.
Activity: 233
September 09, 2018, 11:55:24 AM
Yes let's hope for the best and soon see the prices of all coins in green aling with ETH.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 11:46:09 AM
I believe that the etherium will not return to the high price on which it was, because now many competitors of the etherium have appeared.
Activity: 24
September 09, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
If we carefully analyze the trend of Ethereum since its birth, we will find that the success of Ethereum has great luck. Ethereum is just an ordinary altcoins before 2017. In 2017, Ethereum broke out because of ico. Due to excessive expansion of Ethereum, the callback is now very large. Once the amendment is over, Ethereum and other altcoins will rebound.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 11:36:18 AM
first ETH has to be dumped down to go down to its real value then we can talk about bouncing back. although the real value of it is not easy to determine because its only utility is ICOs and they are failing these days.
some say its value is below $50 though.

after it reached that price then it will surely starts having pumps again. although i doubt that it can ever go back to its ATH, that price was a one time thing.
Very well what you say, I really agree with what you say, and I also believe that etherum will have very good value that can make investors disappointed not to invest in etherum, because I also saw in previous years the coins coins also go down and will rise at the end of the month, like October, November, December, and January, often these coins can make us stroking the chest ,,
thank you
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 09, 2018, 11:25:43 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

we really don't know what happened in coming months or years, but i can sure you that the dev team of a ethereum are working hard for the next forward steps to be more efficient and good services to the community.
Pages:
Jump to: