Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 19. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 03:35:30 PM
I think that the market will determine which coins will remain in the next couple of years. Only not everyone will see and understand it. With cryptocurrencies you need to be very careful!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 03:31:57 PM
I think not all coins, unfortunately, will survive in the market. Crypto currency is constantly on the move. Every day something changes. And the demand is growing for everything new and interesting.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 13, 2018, 03:18:05 PM
Absolutely, most alts will not survive. Already 80% of the projects coming out in 2017 are recognized as failed.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:16:16 PM
when a coin can be used for everyday transactions this coin will be a great coin but otherwise a coin that can not be enabled then it will continue to sink and possibly might not survive. So I will say 65 percent of altcoins will survive. 
Activity: 882
September 13, 2018, 03:07:03 PM
Quite a difficult moment. All phenomena have cycles and if we look at what happened to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the past cycle, we can predict the future...
Activity: 193
September 13, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
today there are already dead coins that no one mine, trades or is used in any other way. for me, these coins are dead and the list of dead coins will definitely get longer every day.
Activity: 391
September 13, 2018, 09:41:51 AM
Actually not all cryptocurrencies would survive. Probably 60% would like survive then the rest is neutral between success and failure. Not all cryptocurrencies would survive since it's more likely for coins to survive if it has many investors or users.
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 09:29:52 AM
I think that those crypto currencies will survive. Which have a great baggage of functionality. And also those who effectively conduct their direct operations. They have more chances for a successful future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 09:19:19 AM
I think all the coins will be able to survive and this also depends on the development team. That is expected in future coins will have a very high value. And you will not be disappointed by storing your coins as long as possible especially for coins which do not have a value.
Activity: 132
September 13, 2018, 09:00:13 AM
Yes, it is true that some coins will not last long in the sense that other coins in the cryptocurrency will die, such as degocoin and tron ​​etc. but there are still coins that will last long and can even be long-term investment coins, such as Bitcoin or Etherum. Even though the crypto market selling price of the coin is down, it's only temporary. In the next year the coin will rise again. A situation like this you have to be more careful in choosing the coins that you will invest right.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 13, 2018, 08:35:39 AM
Of course it will not survive, look how many projects are now associated with a Scam , and there are projects in which the team throws a coin and it's sad
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 08:30:35 AM
The cryptos won't get by in this time as a result of: absence of group execution, standard venture thoughts, misty introduction, little network, and low volume. In the event that the coins have those components at any rate, they might have the capacity to get by for longer time. Each coin with the great idea and group will improve it later on.
Activity: 278
September 13, 2018, 08:23:06 AM
It is unlikely that all the coins will survive. In this market, there is fierce competition. In order not to lose your position or rise higher you need to constantly improve the technology.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 08:17:45 AM
I think all the crypto coins can not survive. Because with the constant changes in the market, there is a crypto currency. Many coins unfortunately can not stand. So, no one will ever say an exact prediction to you. Just invest in a popular, growing crypt and wait.
Activity: 53
September 13, 2018, 08:15:26 AM
Think no. Very many tokens and projects will die in the near future, because this is probably the most correct forecast, do you think that they really will survive? I hope so, but I still believe that 90% of projects will not be able to do this
Activity: 381
September 13, 2018, 08:10:43 AM
The currencies will remain in limited quantities and i think about 50% and with Bitcoin in the best condition. In the current market situation is unstable i hope to flourish will be the opportunity for the coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 06:45:14 AM
I think 60 percent will die, just.
Coins do not necessarily participate in external trading systems. You can and only within the platform itself.
You are an optimist). Maybe even 80-90% will disappear, since many coins are coined and the rest will not do what is written in the white paper, for various reasons, one of which is not enough collected money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 06:33:59 AM
For a coin to survive the coin need to have substance in it and the substance can range from team members to the platform that they are developing and keeping on track to their roadmap. Before this huge correction happen maybe a bigger amount of alts are able to survive but after this correction i think maybe a mere 10% that have the substance is able to survive
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 13, 2018, 06:29:53 AM
You are right, because most cryptocurrencies are not innovative, and most of them are only used to raise money for investors, and there is no actual use value!
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
September 13, 2018, 06:26:10 AM
During the growth of the whole market, even coins that were originally created for the sake of laughter grew. Some had funny names, others originally said they were scam. But they also grew up. What is happening now?
Pages:
Jump to: