Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 4. (Read 10778 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 02:34:15 PM
see from life where people create something and there is a recovery and destruction phase as well as in the altcoin. many altcoins lose value and are not developed by the influence of waves or investors. to be able to survive depends on the developer to be more useful for all in investing in a better and safer digital currency.
Activity: 406
October 05, 2018, 01:31:27 PM
There has been alot of coins that didn't make it even for a year, we can see more and more projects wasting ICO money leaving them with nothing now. Some projects are just being forgotten, due to lack of marketing and development, and of course there are more and more competitors in different branches. So no, not every crypto coin will survive, and also it didn't till now. That's why when choosing your investment you should always do thorough research first.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 01:22:20 PM
I think all the coins will be able to survive and this also depends on the development team. That is expected in future coins will have a very high value. And you will not be disappointed by storing your coins as long as possible especially for coins which do not have a value. Wink Smiley

But you also know that it will not happen. As I see it, at least 30-40% of the tokens will vanish in less than 2 years. That is why it is recommended to pay attention to some stable alts like DASH and Monero.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 08:01:57 AM
Not every one of them is going to survive, a good number of them are going to die out. Lots of coins are only being kept on the exchanges because the traders are trading with them which gives the coin value but once the traders move on then the coins are going to get delisted. A lot of the coins have nothing to offer if you really look at them
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:23:48 AM
It is clear that not all coins will survive in the future,will remain the strongest and most popular that will enter the financial market as a means of payment,time will show what coins will be in demand in the future.
Activity: 121
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 07:42:36 PM
Surely every crypto coin can not survive. The best one will survive in the future. Because everyday people developing new technologies. so we can find  a better technology after 1 month. that is really important issue. that means we will see more coins in crypto space in the future. so old ones need to die. surely i believe 10 percentage of coins will have chance to live.
Activity: 364
October 02, 2018, 12:03:32 PM
All altcoins and tokens will survive but i think those shitcoins has already dead and no people willing to buy it anymore for those project vanished and crash.
Activity: 420
October 02, 2018, 07:09:47 AM
Yes, Not every investor will show interest towards the coin because each person will have a different view about the project. Now there are more than 2000 coins listed in the CMC, if there are some community behind that coin definitely the price will increase.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
October 02, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
I think that there are several crypto coin that can survive but most of the newly made crypto coin will vanish from its existence due to the fact that those coin which is made already has establish their identity not like those newly made coin that make the old coin gets a higher rate of survival.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 07:03:09 AM
Cryptocurrencies overall have a bright future, but it will undergo a selection process and the best coin wins. It is too early to tell right now.
Activity: 98
October 02, 2018, 06:54:29 AM
Of course, not every token and coin survives. This is all because big money and investor interest are needed to keep them afloat.
copper member
Activity: 462
October 02, 2018, 06:50:51 AM
No definitely not all will survive this race. Many cryptocurrencies have left the market already because they can't stand the heat of it all. Many upcoming cryptocurrencies will loose out also as time goes on. Once a project have a nice working products, it stays strong on the game
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 06:48:20 AM
At the moment there are more than 2000 coins on the market and they are all different. Of course, not all projects will withstand competition and survive, but I believe that the number will not decrease, since new projects are created almost every month.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 06:19:05 AM
Absolutely survive the main 10 coinmarketcap coins and the coins with the biggest capitalization, since they contributed the biggest measures of money and they are utilized for their own motivations by huge organizations or an extensive number of little/medium-sized endeavors. Refusal to utilize these coins will prompt tremendous misfortunes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
October 02, 2018, 03:59:34 AM
It is not right, even not the majority will survive. There are not so many really reliable coins and their amount is too small to rely on all coins when we have morepromising ones.
Activity: 364
October 02, 2018, 03:57:51 AM
If the coin is very cheap and almost does not bargain on the exchanges, is it alive or dead? I think that most of the coins in 1-2 years will be in exactly this state.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
October 02, 2018, 03:51:29 AM
I honestly think that a lot of cryptos will not survive, with the numbers of cryptocurrencies being generated almost every month, I don't think that there will be room in the next few years for all the cryptocurrencies, there are a lot of coins that will have to go as there will be new ones, better, and much more advanced.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 02, 2018, 03:42:52 AM
if you look far into the future, then it is quite possible that 80-85% of the coins that exist now will disappear, will exhaust themselves. But in return there may appear even more coins, more modern or technological.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 03:39:17 AM
I don't think so. Some crypto will soon cease to exist since some of them will loose investors as their value go down. That is why you should be smart upon picking on which crypto you are going to keep on investing in. Bitcoin is most likely to survive since it is very powerful and it is the pioneer of cryptocurrency.
If a crypto coin value goes down, that doesn't mean it can't or will never get to recover. So far the project has a well adopted and working product, It would only be a matter of time for the coin to get back to the top in terms of value, As you'll see some tokens lose value drastically on hitting an exchange, most times due bounty hunters selling at almost any price, even some early private investors do cash in on the their 30-50% profits by selling at ICO price. But, after some weeks, maybe months or year you'll see the coin recover tremendously.
I always pay attention to whether the project has a finished work product, it gives me confidence, and I trust this project more. Accordingly, I am in no hurry to sell coins of this project.
not all coins on Cryptocurrency able to survive. the competition present at Cryptocurrency for the best coins made the position their motivation for each other coins and making it so low.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 02, 2018, 03:37:20 AM
Of course not, even today the competition from crypto continues to increase and gets tighter. The better the background of the ICO, the better the quality of the coins from the ICO spark. And the coins will also be ready to fight in the market to continue to exist and be popular among the crypto. The average of them will succeed in reaching the top rank. So it's quite easy to be able to choose good and promising coins.
Pages:
Jump to: