Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 7. (Read 10810 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Cryptocurrencies are much more promising. I'm pretty sure we'll be using them a lot more often after a while. Yes, many current coins have a great chance of disappearing. But this is definitely not 95%, but still a slightly smaller percentage
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
September 29, 2018, 10:37:05 PM
Of course, they will not survive, more than 95% of coins will simply be lost, because in reality they do not represent anything, and most companies are just garbage, only the strongest companies that will eventually grow.
More than that percent could be pushed away to a cyberjunk pile. Most coins can't do anything about the coin devaluation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 10:30:28 PM
Those coins have potential when its first launch as ICO, this tokens will have a better future and its really recommended to stay with it. All coins or token will depends on how their management or makerting goes on the project. If tokens will be under value it means the management has a poor marketing on it.

The project has very useful in the future will can be survive as my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
NextPakk
September 29, 2018, 10:22:44 PM
Only coins with solid use cases and and an excellent team will survive. The rest will just fade off with time.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 10:18:47 PM
Actually in the real sense and to be candid, not all cryptocurrencies will survive. Most won't stand the test of time probably because of inefficient funds to continue the project or reluctance from the team. Also, buying or purchase of goods in real world like you mentioned is not a yardstick to determine the survival  of coins . There are many other factors since coins and tokens have different use cases. As for me, what will determine if coins or token will stand the test of time is mainly adoption in the future and team efforts. For instance, once a team dumps their tokens like what happens to so-called self drops recently, that's the end of the project. My humble opinion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 10:07:32 PM
Cryptocurrency in the future will have utility and functionalities that are beyond means of payment alone. We will see cryptocurrency of the future in fast moving consumer goods, consumer market, business, aviation etc. We will see cryptocurrency that is part of a new world where everyone can create their own money!
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 09:54:44 PM
Of course not. I expect mass crypto coins coloboration very soon and some could made great x after it. I mean service colaborations, when same crypto token is used by several services. As it is really obvious that we don`t need so many currencies
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 29, 2018, 09:44:53 PM
Of course, they will not survive, more than 95% of coins will simply be lost, because in reality they do not represent anything, and most companies are just garbage, only the strongest companies that will eventually grow.

Not that little, I think about 10 to 15 percent of the startups will survive. The startup companies in crypto are the ones that represent change and help our lives in the future an easier date than today.
Activity: 28
September 29, 2018, 08:10:46 PM
Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 07:59:28 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 07:55:52 PM
Go to the cmc and check out the top coins that were there in September 2016.
How many coins do you see now in this top? Everything changed.
Activity: 546
September 29, 2018, 06:46:10 AM
Yes crypto coin is survive because this is the only work that is the power of giving money as you wish in the type of coins after doing the work for the companies and crypto currency is the only work which is the work without tension and risk compare from others.
Activity: 253
September 29, 2018, 06:41:14 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

You exaggerate. The percentage of coins that can take root in real life is actually much easier. It seems to me that you shouldn't think so far now, it is necessary to live today. I will try to do my best to earn enough money now, not after some time
Activity: 294
September 29, 2018, 12:01:04 AM
In the future there will certainly be a crypto coint that will die and not all of them can survive, a coint that is able to survive I feel coint that is really strong and worthy to be made an investment
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 28, 2018, 11:51:41 PM
It is a stupid analysis. There are pump dump coins with no infrastructurs. Coins with wide infrastructurs enable more people use it. Not only listed in exchangers. Why btc is the king of coin?  Because thousands merchants accept bitcoin directly without fiat
Activity: 36
September 28, 2018, 11:26:06 PM
I think that NEO, ETH and Bitcoin can survive long and will enter the market of real currencies.
And 65% of altcoins will die.
Activity: 854
September 28, 2018, 08:07:16 PM
Every coin cannot survive. These are just projects and not all projects succeed, because some will definitely fail. Therefore, it is very essential for one to be able to discern between the one that will succeed and that which will fail through good research of those coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 05:20:40 PM
  I believe that if the token has good technology, functions and goals, then it will certainly survive and will be able to be on top of the crypto world.
Activity: 322
September 28, 2018, 05:12:06 PM
Unfortunately, most alternative coins will die. I think that in the next three years small projects will die. That is why I prefer to invest only in the most popular coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 05:09:04 PM
I think that if the market starts to fall further, then most likely there will be no more than 20 coins. Everyone else will just collapse.
Pages:
Jump to: