Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 8. (Read 10778 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 04:59:27 PM
Most of the coins will certainly not be able to survive , there is nothing to think. There will be a natural selection in the market-only the strongest will survive. Who has a huge demand and behind the technology and prospects
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 04:30:17 PM
The forecast sounded dramatic, but I agree. Projects in the field of crypto-currencies are no different from other start-ups, and according to statistics about 90-95 percent of start-ups receiving venture investment - end in failure.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 28, 2018, 03:56:40 PM
I believe that most of the promising coins will survive. There is a fierce competition in this market. Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
September 28, 2018, 03:35:38 PM
Personally, I believe that I think that all crypt coins can not survive. The market is lingering and therefore only strong tokens remain
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 03:30:58 PM
no . it's impossible . will wipe out the strongest, and it's up to the market to choose the best ... well, it can happen so many times Cool
Activity: 168
September 28, 2018, 03:28:51 PM
I think that only the strong will survive. Crypto currency is unique and that, when corrected, it leaves more powerful and promising ones. That's why I want the market to see worthy contenders.
Activity: 133
September 28, 2018, 03:28:01 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
95% of the coins will not survive? you certainly exaggerate too much. However, I think that about 30% of the coins most likely will not survive, due to the lack of product and uselessness for society. I certainly did not take into account SCAM projects
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 28, 2018, 03:26:38 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
Definetly no. Most of cryptocurrencies will die cause they are useless. Many of current projects don't have any working product or are not listed on the exchanges.
Yes, lots of projects will disappear from the cryptocurrency market, because they are useless, and I repeat it happens because of the inactivity of the creators of the projects. For example, why there are so many projects that disappear after a half of a year or a year because of the inactivity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 03:16:48 PM
more than 50 percent of cryptocurrency will not survive.

Some of them will not make to have a success ICO.
Some of them will be a scam project.
Some of them will have no demands in the future.
Some of them will have a major problem to face.
Activity: 182
September 28, 2018, 03:15:07 PM
I do not think. After the final correction of the market. Weak and not promising coins will fail. And only worthy survive. And this is good. After all, it will be seen in which crypto currency is worth investing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
September 28, 2018, 03:10:49 PM
I think 90% of tokens will be died, because they are scam tokens or have no innovation. Survive only strong tokens in the top like Bitcoin, Ethereum and so on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
September 28, 2018, 03:05:38 PM
I'm not as optimistic as you : in my opinion, more than 99% of crypto coins will disappear. There are many reasons : projects can be dishonest, bad scheduled, inappropriate... Another reason is when several project have the same goal, concurrence let only one survive.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 03:01:37 PM
i don't believe its possible for every cryptocoin to survive, the reason being that some of the developers give up on their project development so soon. and some coins are designed to scam innocent investors. Therefore only those cryptocoins with real use cases and active development by the team will stand the test of time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 02:58:37 PM
i think that only coins with liquid exchanges and good market making on board will survive. And of course technically strong projects will survive too but only if they have a good marketing plan.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 28, 2018, 02:55:07 PM
I do not think that all coins can survive. Most likely only the strongest coins will survive, and small coins will die. The market will become better.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 02:49:32 PM
The surviving coins are only those who have a good community, good social with a lot of popes, a solid project, and a good team behind a project that will survive. Those who do not have a solid project will reduce their value in terms of the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 28, 2018, 02:41:25 PM
Of course, not all tokens will survive in the market, however, and the figure of 95 percent of dead tokens in the near future, this is too exaggerated. Many ICO projects continue to evolve for years to come before their tokens reach maximum maturity. Therefore, it takes some time to objectively assess the prospects and relevance of each token. Therefore, do not be so negative about tokens. They are ultimately very useful for the practical activities of man.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 02:27:34 PM
Despite of the incresing number of coins around us, only few of them are capable of increasing it's value because of it's active team. Some coins may die because of inactive developers and non valued team so we must always choose where to invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 02:25:00 PM
Market just can't contain so many different kinds of coins in there, so, the most wick of them will die fast after selection.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
September 28, 2018, 02:21:49 PM
Definetly no. Most of cryptocurrencies will die cause they are useless. Many of current projects don't have any working product or are not listed on the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: