Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 58. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:12:43 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I think, currency must be something that requires value stability, which is something that is contrary to what the crypto industry has been doing.
But when the possibility is still there, crypto fluctuations will be the result.
So I think it would be better if crypto did not end up being a currency, because that would continue to turn on the industry.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 10:11:04 PM
I think everything depends on the dev of each project, if they are serious in managing their projects, I am sure that coins or tokens can survive and vice versa.
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 10:01:53 PM
The cryptos may even now make due in this idiotic market time. Be that as it may, we can't ensure or anticipate for each crypto. One crypto is rising at the present time and once in a while another crypto is dead. This is the end result for the market today. I believe that some great coins can survive on the off chance that it has an incredible group and undertaking thought.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 09:50:14 PM
I think only a few coins will survive in crypto currencies, coins used by the public for daily transactions such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 17, 2018, 09:47:42 PM
Not every cryptocurrency survives the crypto market. Most of the coins which do not survive are run by inexperienced team members who fail to carry the project to its full realization. Some also are so unfortunate to meet a pump and dump trend and never get to recover from the dump.
Activity: 270
August 17, 2018, 09:46:16 PM
More than 50% of the crypto coin doesn't survive, some just enter into the market to benefit their own good and later on abandoned the coin. A coin will likely to survive if the community is active.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 09:39:28 PM
I'm sure not all crypto coins will survive, because in my opinion only good crypto coins will survive.
it depend on how their developer team make their project become better day by day.only focusing in their roadmap will make this project become boring, and investor need other breakthrough to attrack new investor.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 09:35:12 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I think we have to be careful about what we ask, because if a crypto becomes a currency, maybe the fluctuation will become very boring. And we can see the altcoin situation at the moment, because if a future crypto is the one that can be used for payment devices, we should pay more attention to altcoins like Ripple.
Activity: 45
August 16, 2018, 04:55:42 AM
Most of the coins will certainly not be able to survive , there is nothing to think. There will be a natural selection in the market-only the strongest will survive. Who has a huge demand and behind the technology and prospects
Activity: 378
August 17, 2018, 07:37:53 PM
Crypto currency is currently going through very difficult times. I think that most coins will not survive so we have to carefully select the project for investment.
Activity: 1092
August 17, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

all cryptocurrency is not about payment my friend
i think, the most important think is, if we can find a cryptocurrency with real product, not only a plan
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 17, 2018, 01:40:40 PM
I'm sure not all crypto coins will survive, because in my opinion only good crypto coins will survive.
Activity: 756
August 17, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
95% is a lot, I think more coins will remain. But many coins are really not clear why they were created, so they probably will not have any future.
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 12:42:18 PM
Crypto can still survive this dead-end market era. However, we can not guarantee or predict for each crypt. Currently, one crypt grows, and sometimes another crypt is dead. This is what happens to the market today.
Activity: 350
August 17, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
Of course , every coin will not survive , now there is a very big competition in the crypto-currency market, I think the one that will survive will have a revolutionary product!
Activity: 108
August 17, 2018, 12:32:59 PM
I agree to you that not all of these coins in the market will survive the test of time. Most of these coins will survive in just a few months and will die. Of course, when these coins die, there are many other coins that will replace it and will live for a few months again. And the cycle continues.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 17, 2018, 12:28:14 PM
Yes, it will survive especially for cryptocurrency that has a decent stats in the market. A coin that has positive feedback from its community will more likely to stay permanently, of course, they will gonna have many investors that give huge funds to maintain its platform. A coin that has poor features and  dev team will not last long because sometimes those are scammers or people abuse the crypto era in order to get our hard-earned money.
Activity: 197
August 17, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
Of course, it is impossible for every coin to survive forever. In fact, the current cryptocurrency is somewhat similar to the early Internet. So we could refer to the Internet of 2000, and see how many Internet companies have survived to the present.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 11:07:37 AM
Yes, that's very true. Crypto will survive and grow if the coin is useful and widely used by everyone. this will help maintain the value of the coin on the exchange.
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
I don't understand why people buy some coins that have no value. There are about 200 useful coins in the market the rest of the garbage that will eventually disappear!
Pages:
Jump to: