Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 53. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:26:17 AM
I think it will survive for sure.
Altcoins make the global market become mỏe dynamic.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 03:24:50 AM
Naturally not each cryptocoin will survive. And it isn't necessary. Why such volume of cryptocoins is necessary?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 03:22:09 AM
I think what is going on now available isn't only that, expansive stuns anticipate him, the greater part of the current altcoyins will vanish. Yet, the rest of the digital money is sitting tight for solid development. This will occur in the close future.it appears that not all digital forms of money can survive and get by into the future, possibly this is on account of the components of the group and the undertaking that must be extremely strong and helpful for the new individuals of coin that can get by until what's to come.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 05:49:41 PM
personally i dont think so there is a lot of project started by noob i think only 10% are legit 30% overvaluated and the rest are simply scam good luck with your investment
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 03:07:52 AM
Crypto coins would survive indeed, but certainly not all. Only the credible and reliable ones would stand the test of time. The misleading ones would always not go far.
Activity: 34
August 23, 2018, 03:05:27 AM
Not every encryption can survive. We all know that ICO has a lot of scams, so this makes the quality of coins on the market mixed.As the market develops, those shitcoins must be replaced by other truly valuable COINs.
Activity: 101
August 23, 2018, 03:03:28 AM
You can pay less attention to the exchange. If you look at them with time, you will find that many coins die every day.
Activity: 59
August 23, 2018, 03:01:42 AM
No, definitely not. Look at the website deadcoins. This is a website that already lists dead coins/projects. Deadcoin website link https://deadcoins.com/
Activity: 88
August 23, 2018, 02:49:09 AM
I'm almost certain not every one of them will be found later on particularly those coins that have effectively deserted by its designers.
Market rivalry is getting solid now and it without a doubt the others will lose the chance to contend with others. Obviously, those coins that have a tremendous market volume will without a doubt survive.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 22, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
For me i don't think every crypto coin will survive because it depend on the proper introduce of the project in the market most coin has a lesser value and came from a scam coin and has a worthless value in the market that cannot compete with other coins.
True, not all coins will survive in the market, only good and truly competitive coins that will survive in this industry
Activity: 56
August 22, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
You are absolutely right on This There are many shit coins in the Crypto world which are in the doorsteps of death. Survival of Only good coins will be great for the Industry.
Activity: 175
August 22, 2018, 10:21:53 AM
For me i don't think every crypto coin will survive because it depend on the proper introduce of the project in the market most coin has a lesser value and came from a scam coin and has a worthless value in the market that cannot compete with other coins.
Activity: 88
August 22, 2018, 09:57:52 AM
The chances are really less because as of today a lot of coins are nothing but scams. They are just here to make quick money and leave after that.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 09:56:44 AM
I concur with you because most coin and token created are just being created without a purpose and any coin or token without purpose can never The survive ability can only be when they have a market value or something it gonna used for.
Activity: 672
August 22, 2018, 09:51:30 AM
some coin crypto will remain in the market for crypto, but some of them are not able to compete and evolve with market crypto then he will be knocked out of the market, because that's the principle of the market is basically.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:48:26 AM
In the Cryptocurrency market, there is certainly intense competition among coins.
If the coin is able to survive during coin selection then the coin can survive but if not then the coin will disappear from the market Cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
August 22, 2018, 04:14:25 AM
I do not expect all crypto coins to survive in the future as they are. The reason for that is that as the days go on, ICO's projects are constantly proliferating and there are many tokens listed, so we can expect that there will be a lot more coins in the future.
The problem that arises here is that too many coins would rather cause diversified investments to investors, and they would not grow anymore, and many coins would be abolished. First of all, the market trend will improve if you stabilize from old coin to high price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 04:10:55 AM
No, in fact, many projects this year are frauds, and many coins have disappeared. You should pay more attention to observation and you will find that many coins are worthless.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 18, 2018, 11:08:17 AM
To date, there is a lot of crypto currency. I do not think that all of them will be needed in the future. In addition, a lot of scam projects have been released recently. The purpose of which is only the collection of money from investors.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 02:35:04 AM
I don't think so. Most will die and only few will survive. There are too many shitcoins out there which will have no value and then gone. So, we have to be very selective otherwise we will waste our time and money if we picked one of those shitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: