Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 62. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 01:48:42 PM
Survive tokens will be there, where developers for the long term have planned the development of their project and how actively they will use specialized tokens to calculate for their product or service. And tokens should not be released in large numbers.
Activity: 200
August 10, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
It is not possible for every coin to survive because there are coins that have no use and value in term of price. In the long run such coins will be dumped out of crypto when their value is of no meaning.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 10:19:52 AM
There are a lot of project and they will not survive on the market. I am looking the project when I invested last year, they even going down every day.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 10:13:56 AM
In my Opinion, I think most of coins with nearly zero development will all die and soon to be forgotten
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 10:10:52 AM
We need to understand that some of them were made as somebody's leisure activity. Presumably a task or an individual venture. Some that are made to meet genuine needs regularly come up short on the grounds that their thought is too great and complex for them to execute. Unquestionably not all crypto will survive. Nonetheless, the astute activity is to pick coins that have potential for long haul development as a result of their solid approaches.
Activity: 2
August 10, 2018, 03:27:55 AM
I don't think that every encrypted coin can survive. The technology is constantly improving. The encryption market is constantly improving. After all, some coins will be eliminated. Only strong coins can survive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 10, 2018, 04:04:29 AM
I think that only the strongest coins will survive. Some weak projects will die, because they are not in demand. Such projects are created only in order to trade on the exchange.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:03:19 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I do not agree with you saying 95% of crypto coin will not survive, I will say 60 -75% because there are some that also have very good development and strong team and they are working towards the progress and future of the coin for it to also be one of those that will remain in cypto. Yes, in future crypto will get accepted and be used as a means of exchange for goods and services and by then, I believe by then crypto would have become stable.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
August 02, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
I hope 95% will die even more and we will not even hear it again. Really full of market too much shitcoin. Every ico causes the split of money. Therefore, the subcoins do not get value.
Activity: 76
August 10, 2018, 03:59:35 AM
Im not sure how many crypto coins are out there, but I doubt that all of them will survive. First of all people will always be making more, trying their luck in the market. Ones that dont survive will be replaced by new ones. Of course there will be more well known coins like bitcoin who will cast a shadow over the other coins. We just need to be careful and read and learn about the coin that you plan to invest in before you make any decisions.
Activity: 490
August 10, 2018, 03:58:05 AM
Every coin in cryptocurrency do their best to remain in the cryptocurrency market, but at some point, some of the coin will fail and will not continue to function. It is therefore important for investors to watch their investment closely!
Activity: 280
August 10, 2018, 03:57:58 AM
The market of crypto-currency is so unpredictable and unstable that it is difficult to predict what the situation with coins will be as a result.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 03:55:24 AM
For coins that are missing and have no value, I think very much. However, if the coin is crypto has an excellent team of developers and a coin has great potential in the market, would be able to continue to survive. And if you see how many new coins appear, it is that the crypto a growing number of people are interested in doing business in this industry.
Activity: 868
August 10, 2018, 03:51:51 AM
Of course not, not every coin will survive, especially Altcoins. Yeah, they have some real good usage on paper and vision but then we all know that these developers tend to switch gears anytime and every time. Many projects were abandoned only because these developers left them and then the community took over it and started looking for a new dev and the cycle continue. Take a look at BTC, it doesn't depend on any developer and runs on its own and is only or I would say the only strong Crypto currently in the market. Yes, it will see it end days too but by then we all will see some good gains and perhaps not all of us will be alive when BTC sees its end days.

So, until we are here, let's make some profits.

Have a good one.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 03:41:53 AM
Most coins will die very early on in their life, those that survive I expect to do very well in the coming years

I completely agree. Most coins will die very early on in their life
Activity: 41
August 10, 2018, 03:34:22 AM
I think half the tokens will definitely disappear, except  the full scam projects  Roll Eyes
Activity: 80
August 10, 2018, 02:54:54 AM
Yes, although there is no such high ratio, many coins will disappear in the next two years. it is necessary. Bitcoin needs to break these disturbers.
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 02:42:54 AM
It is clear that everyone will not survive. Now so many new projects are born that want to get easy money without doing anything for it. Even if such a project comes to the exchange, I would not put it on it.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 02:37:14 AM
Don't worry , crypto is still ahead, crypto has an impressive future and I'm sure for 100%
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
August 10, 2018, 02:31:02 AM
Not all cryptos will survive, obviously the cryptocurrencies that are on top would definitely be the survivors, and especially to those cryptocoins that has potential in growing, old cryptos eill die, new cryptos will definitely be made, that may be our cycle in the next few years.
Pages:
Jump to: