Pages:
Author

Topic: will everything change? - page 6. (Read 824 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 11:22:42 PM
In fact, this year, the cryptocurrency market is also crazy and mad. But Ethereum I think it is destined to be surpassed by XRP. Many owners of Ethereum are ICO project parties. There is a bank investor behind the XRP,
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 20, 2018, 10:45:05 PM
nothing will happen and rank 2 does not mean changing everything and all ICO will switch to Ripple. not as easy as you might think and I'm sure no developer is interested in building its ICO on a Ripple platform.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
November 20, 2018, 10:43:05 PM
Surprisingly XRP got the 2nd spot again but in my own perception it will not last for long. Well, chances of getting xrp as a payment method would be possible as of now but yes we will never know what will happen next as this dump is unexpected as well.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 20, 2018, 10:33:26 PM
CZ stated that theres a possibility that there will be an XRP trading pairs in the future. But I doubt it that majority of exchanges are going to follow that idea.

If ICOs are still going to exist, its either bitcoin or eth would still be their most preferred payment for investing to their projects. Who knows in the future what changes we will see?
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
November 20, 2018, 09:02:32 PM
as we know now Ripple has taken the position of Ethereum (ranked 2 in the coinmarketcap), and will this change everything in the future? My point is that Ripple replaces Ethereum whether there will be major changes in the future, such as whether all ICOs will use Ripple as a payment from their ICO to replace payments using Ethereum and all exchanges will use Ripple (XRP) as a payment to buy or sell altcoins on the exchange.

if I think that can happen and what do you think? please give your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: