Pages:
Author

Topic: Will governments create their own cryptocurrency that will replace fiat? - page 17. (Read 39306 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Oh, speculation on it's greatest. 100 years from now. Let see, I guess with the current acceptance and usability and efficiency of blockchain technology, government will going to utilize its function to run a lot transactions. Be it in banking and other sector of the agency. I guess that fiat will not be fully replace but a huge number of transaction will flow under cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
The government will issue its own digital encryption currency, but will not replace the current legal tender!

Unless some economies have collapsed, they are trying to revive jinrongzhi by issuing "oil COINS" and "gold COINS".

I heard that in some country, they make a plan to create their own cryptocurrency and they said that this is not the same as the cryptocurrency. they do this just want to learn about what will people react so they can decide about the next step that they need to do. and with their power, I am sure that they can create their own crypto and they will say that their crypto is really good for the people and they will attract people to use their crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The government will issue its own digital encryption currency, but will not replace the current legal tender!

Unless some economies have collapsed, they are trying to revive jinrongzhi by issuing "oil COINS" and "gold COINS".
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?
I think no, the government already has a bank where your money can be stored in a savings card or can use a credit card, let alone the government seems to see bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to fiat, we example china at china G20 meeting banned bitcoin therefore, the source of the article which I read.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
There is larger chance that varied legislative assembly can acknowledge bitcoin as their profit future and within the event that anybody not acknowledged then they'll create their own explicit scientific discipline cash since operating and utilizing of crypto area unit significantly speedier and fewer tightened at that time paper money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Honestly, this makes no sense to me. Why would governments who have strong and stable fiat currencies that support their economics replace them with unstable and unsecure cryptocurrencies?
Some of them have tried to develope their cryptocurrencies but those were poor unstable countries that don't have to lose anything anyway.
Some will many create their cryptocurrencies but as additional value not to replace fiat.

Maybe they will create their own cryptocurrency but not to replace their own fiat money, because fiat was already established in every country and it's very hard to convince each and everyone.
Activity: 413
There is larger likelihood that various general assembly can acknowledge bitcoin as their benefit future and within the event that anybody not acknowledged then they'll build their own specific cryptanalytic cash since operating and utilizing of crypto square measure significantly speedier and fewer hard-to-please at that time paper money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I don't think so. Actually, I don't see the reason for governments to do so. There is a huge number of the cryptocurrencies, why create the new ones?

P.S.
I only suggest creating some tokens for using them in some national blockchain for governmental services where people could pay for these services with this "national crypto" token. But in my country we are still stucked in the paper processes and bureaucratism, so... too early for blockchains on the governmental level.
Activity: 63
That depends on the country. We could not deny that there are countries who are against cryptocurrencies so they are excluded already. For countries who embraced crypto, that can be possible as we can set Ripple as an example.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Remember their was a time in the history of mankind when gold was money!
Today, gold stands at the reference to money.Paper or fiat money has taken over
the original money of mankind.I propose from your forecast that in the years ahead,
something must happen to paper money such that it becomes a reference as Gold.
Crypt currency at that time would become rampant and easier to transact with considering
it is decentralized and faster without borders.This is the singular reason every dick and tom
should subscribe and engage in crypto currency today.Thanks.
Activity: 224
It is most certainly that our world has become so attached to the internet and it became a very vital thing in our lifes, every thing we do we do it with internet, so it is not a surprise that we no longer use fiat money but instead we use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
This is not hard to happen since we know that government has the power to do this. Replacing the fiat or paper money or any coins or what so ever is not that really hard for them since our government too are always replace the old paper money to new one when there is already new President.
Activity: 266
Governments which want to be seen to be fair are bound to adapt blockchain technology. What's more, governments can introduce crypto-yuan, crypto-whatever alongside with paper money just to catch up with modern tendencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Well.. Roll Eyes.. it can be...while the competition for crypto currency globally the government may come up a plan or idea of creating their own that will replace the fiat money. we never know this will only come if the condition arises or the situation that demand these things...so will become digital and the transaction will all be new system or process then.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Honestly, this makes no sense to me. Why would governments who have strong and stable fiat currencies that support their economics replace them with unstable and unsecure cryptocurrencies?
Some of them have tried to develope their cryptocurrencies but those were poor unstable countries that don't have to lose anything anyway.
Some will many create their cryptocurrencies but as additional value not to replace fiat.
Activity: 75
In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?

Maybe someday it will happen, but on my opinion cypto cant replace fiat because fiat is a symbol and represent its nation currency. And fiat also use for small transaction that doesnt need any electronic device to use for payment.
Activity: 266
Eventually, governments which want to be seen to be fair will accept blockchain technology. It is possible that they will create crypto-yuan or crypto-anything. Why not? Cryptocurrency can also be integrated in modern financial systems.
Activity: 812

I think it will happen because yearly lots of people move to modernize world and lot of things will be change in the future, but if they do that theres a lot of  things to discuss to settle their own digital currency.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2

I think no, because only PRIVATE SECTOR have capability to do like BITCOIN all of generating income of government is only coming from their constituents coming from the people who have business and automatically deducted from their taxable Items and groceries, how they gonna do like  this? 21million bitcoin  starting fund without reimbursement. where did they get the fund? coming from people? that's Illegal transaction

Activity: 308
i thought so, because goverment like to used the thing that they could track and control. with the power is on their side, everything could be controlled and safe. so many point of perspective that you could try to see. this is mine.
Pages:
Jump to: