Pages:
Author

Topic: Will IEO be good in the future? - page 22. (Read 20947 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 11
July 07, 2019, 12:46:04 PM
IEO is a good alternative for investment in crypto right now but its sometimes difficult to predict what will happen in the future. I think there will be another means of raising funds when cryptocurrency is being regulated globally.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 07, 2019, 11:51:50 AM
if ieo managed well and has a strict legal basis and clear regulations, the security of investor funds is guaranteed, so ieo will be an investment choice in the future
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
July 07, 2019, 07:23:44 AM
So many things has been said about the IEO in recent time and I think it's another advantage. With all the qualities that IEOs possess, I think it's up to the standard of a making a better future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
July 06, 2019, 08:02:02 AM
I think IEO project will be a good choice for future. I've joined so many IEO projects, i invested my money on them and it's really make some profit for me. It's better than ICO, since a lot of ICO never getting listed in a good exchanger. I think it will hype in the next one or two years.
I think we need to spend more time considering the level of investor interest in IEO projects before saying that the IEO will be good in the future, and what I realized from the IEO projects is that it is going into the path of the ICO, it's just a replacement for ICO. And we should look at the results of the ICO, it has been welcomed by everyone and predicted to be very good in the future but that only happens in a few years and now, all has changed, the IEO has continued this path, it means that the IEO will still be good and popular until it loses its appeal and is replaced by something similar in the future
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
July 06, 2019, 07:24:34 AM
IEOs actually have been around for a lot longer than most people remember. You just have to realize that IEOs are exactly the same as ICOs except that they are supposedly recommended and vetted by an exchange. Remember ICOBench? They also vetted and rated projects. And then projects made money before they started to fail,,, the same will happen with IEOs, if they have not already!
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 06, 2019, 05:02:48 AM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
no future knows and it is difficult to predict correctly. while IEO is still trusted by its users and continues to develop its programs, I think it will continue. if you are an IEO user you must really believe in his future and always support him. doubt will only prevent you from repeating what you want.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
July 06, 2019, 04:56:23 AM
Almost every IEO holding on a top cryptocurrency Exchange is giving a good profit (x2 and more) for investors, but it is often difficult to participate in the Token Sale. Binance, for example, is holding a lottery, so you cannot be sure you will get tokens of the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 06, 2019, 04:34:31 AM
If the IEO is held on a well-known exchange, the chances of success are high. But now a lot of IEO begin to do on small exchanges where there are no good trading volumes and in this case the chances of success are much less.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 06, 2019, 03:05:09 AM
I think IEO project will be a good choice for future. I've joined so many IEO projects, i invested my money on them and it's really make some profit for me. It's better than ICO, since a lot of ICO never getting listed in a good exchanger. I think it will hype in the next one or two years.
It's far better if you participate with well known exchange, IEO's being supported by more investors now and it will continue if the success rate from good exchange will continue to pursue, many more investors will evaluate and consider how they can take good opportunities with this venue of investment.

Just go with the current flow and enjoy all the benefits don't waste your time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
July 05, 2019, 08:59:39 PM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

For now, IEO has become an investor choice after many ICO scams in 2018. Especially with the profits generated by binance investors, investors are eyeing the IEO as a short-term alternative. To be safer, participate in IEO which was held by a large exchanger because the number of large transactions and projects was filtered very tightly
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
July 05, 2019, 07:22:48 PM
Activity: 532
July 05, 2019, 07:03:13 PM
With this rate, I think they will be good in the future. Also, if exchanges continues holding their standard or even better improving on their standard, IEOs will last more than ICOs. Another reason is, there is little or no way to scam investors by running away with funds, in this way investors funds are secured. As all these are not same with ICOs, one can say IEOs will last long.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
July 05, 2019, 06:25:43 PM
The IEO can now be said to be a helper in the success of a project. now the IEO has guaranteed success and the IEO can restore investor confidence. so I think that in the future it will still have good potential for the success of a project
Still not a guaranteed issues cause it still depending on the project design and how developers take good care of this. We can just evaluate a certain project or have its conclusions when they can proves something worthy of our trust. It is a matter of marketable design where IEO project looks promising into the eyes of the community.
Activity: 936
July 05, 2019, 06:22:23 PM
The IEO can now be said to be a helper in the success of a project. now the IEO has guaranteed success and the IEO can restore investor confidence. so I think that in the future it will still have good potential for the success of a project
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
July 05, 2019, 03:47:13 PM

yes of course. they are already good. especially the ones that have been launched by strong exchange platforms have been really very profitable for all the participants even in this bear market.
Activity: 476
July 05, 2019, 03:24:25 PM
The only thing that people needed on the falling market is a guarantee that the token that they have bought must be listed on a great exchange with large trading volume and IEOs are providing such an opportunity.
here you can not argue, it is very profitable to now participate in sales. I think this is a really good development of the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 05, 2019, 01:08:16 PM

IEO now-a-days very good. Many of Project coming on exchange amd started IEO. People now more interested on IEO than ICO. Who love to invest, they are more conscious about their money. And IEO almost guaranteed about price of coin. But ICO is not guaranteed about price of coin. So people like IEO very much. I hope IEO is good for future
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
July 05, 2019, 12:13:31 PM
I don't know what the fate of IEO fundraising will be in the future ,no one knew that ICO would become an haven for scammer to take advantage of after the bullrun of 2017 ,I just hope IEO will last longer
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
July 05, 2019, 11:33:16 AM
IEO maybe good for now but later when the loop hole will find by the hackers this also become the obsolete. IEO is not any extra different of the ICO. The only difference is that where in the IEO you get the token from the exchanges that has been listed and you need not to need more waiting time to sell your coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 05, 2019, 11:26:40 AM
IEO are not at the best currently because of a lot of exchanges are hosting non quality project or potential scammy projects all in the of Initial Offerings while a lot of investors are the ones taking the risks. IEOs will surely get better in the future when the exchange begin to screen out low quality and scam projects.
Pages:
Jump to: