Pages:
Author

Topic: Will IEO be good in the future? - page 17. (Read 20947 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 12, 2019, 04:05:52 PM
It caused by IEO has started from ICO, i remember binance is still searching a potential ico to be the next its IEO. The success of the raising funds will only bring FOMO but that will not determine how success that ico in the future.

why should binance search? many projects want to be registered in the IEO binance launchpad. those who are not suitable will be eliminated and look for other exchanges that can accept it with easier conditions. binance will not search, new projects will always be in the queue for binance.
I think Binance is happy and enjoying the incredible progress and success of its Binance Launchpad and I think there is already super profit coming from the IEOs being conducted over the platform so Binance would rather love to improve it and make more money with it. Yes due to the up gradation in the technology, there might be great improvement in the way we raise funds in crypto market.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
July 12, 2019, 03:27:06 PM
IEO is growing rapidly, there are many tokens that are generated from the list of IEO Projects in large exchanges such as Binance, bittrex, mercatox etc. So, if the IEO performance gets better in the crypto market, it will definitely last and I think the IEO will also be better in the future. but ICO cannot be forgotten, meanwhile ICO already exists first and there are still many investors who believe in legitimate ICO projects.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
July 12, 2019, 02:49:36 PM
I would say that. The strong will remain strong, the weak will disappear altogether. I speak both about projects and about exchanges conducting IEO. Cryptocurrency is spreading, which means that more and more new ideas will seek funding, which in turn leads to an increase in investment in IEO projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 12, 2019, 02:21:32 PM
I strongly have hope in IEOs because I know what they are made of and what they can do. IEOs are really working hard and performing better in cryptocurrency business ever since they replaced ICOs or let me say took over from ICOs. It has given people the confidence to raise funds and invest through this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 12, 2019, 01:57:21 PM
Definitely. I'm optimistic about the future of IEO. At present, IEOs are performing incredible in this business and I think they will go far if they continue like that and don't allow any scam activities to take over.

I am actually thinking about a better options in the future rather than the IEO. The next evolution will be a solution to the problems currently witnessed in IEOs such as unfair advantage given to whales in both Fcfs and Lottery processes of the initial exchange offering
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 12, 2019, 01:23:15 PM
Definitely. I'm optimistic about the future of IEO. At present, IEOs are performing incredible in this business and I think they will go far if they continue like that and don't allow any scam activities to take over.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
July 12, 2019, 12:41:11 PM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
I have also made topics in this forum around ICO and IEO. From this topic a discussion emerged which led me to believe that the IEO was better or more trusted by the ICO, although in my opinion it was the same as long as seriousness was prioritized.
What if we just follow those who are many, friend.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
July 12, 2019, 11:13:09 AM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

This is the reason why many investors choose IEO in addition to a fast, safe and also have a market process. Costs, quality and time of speech.
Activity: 316
July 12, 2019, 10:17:43 AM
The project that are in IEO stage has a high percentage that this project will not turn to scam, because taking into an IEO is not for free and it takes a money to be listed their product in exchange to initiate their pre-sale.
Activity: 476
July 12, 2019, 09:52:23 AM
If the project are decided to have an Initial Exchange Offering or simply as the IEO it means that this projects are giving all its best to make it more popular and to make their product introduce to people because making an IEO is not a free thing.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
July 12, 2019, 09:51:36 AM

i think IEO's are more reliable than ICO's , i am participating at Binance IEO's and i think the rule in their Launchpad is fair to all Binance traders
 and the fact that it benefits Bnb coin i guess it would be good for the future of binance as well to its customers.
Activity: 403
July 12, 2019, 09:47:36 AM
In my opinion this IEO or the Initial Exchange Offering has a better and much more percentage to be successful if their IEO is completed, because project that are listed in exchanges to sell their product is not for free, it means that they have efforted their project and having an enough fund to introduce it to people.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
July 12, 2019, 09:34:47 AM
if all exchanges have an IEO, I think this will be the same fate as ICO. nothing is good when something is no longer special. just look at the comparison of project revenues in the IEO now with the first time IEO was popular. very far there are even some projects that only get softcaps. if it continues like this, you will know what will happen later.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
July 12, 2019, 08:38:45 AM
By studying their growth so far I can't be mistaken for saying yes. Exchanges won't list anyhow IEO for the security of their users funds, that is to say the team will be verified and the project accessed as well. One thing is, if an IEO is successful on an exchange, it will attract more IEOs as well as users.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
July 12, 2019, 08:37:44 AM
IEO has gained good reach among the cryptocurrency users which was once fulfilled by the ICO. Future of IEO can't be predicted in a precise manner, because ICO was in the peak during the year of 2017 and now this has lost its popularity. This way we don't know about the future of IEO.
It is true, no one can predict how long the form of collecting funds in the form of IEO will last. Most likely, with the fall in popularity of this method, another way of raising funds will appear, just like IEO has replaced ICO. Perhaps the next stage, which will become popular will be OEO (Order Book Exchange Offering).
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 12, 2019, 08:10:57 AM
The ICO is the responsibility of the project team and there may be manipulation or deception on the part of the team. The possibility of IEO evaluates the exchange and in this case I think that investors have more confidence.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
July 12, 2019, 07:43:46 AM
I think investing through IEO is better than ICO. Because the IEO is not managed directly by the developer project but rather the exchange that is the place of the IEO and clearly requires a large amount of money to be able to do an IEO especially if the intended exchange is large exchange, even protection for investors is guaranteed because if an IEO turns out to be a SCAM then the exchanger risked their name.
Absolutely agree. In IEO, investor doesn't need to worry that their money get scammed by developer or anything because before they applying on the Exchange, it has been verified by the exchange that this project are good enough to do an IEO on their exchange. So it's more good than ICO i think.
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
July 12, 2019, 06:38:59 AM
I think the IEO will be a long game. It is different from ICO. It is secured by exchange. The game becomes easier. You can lose money but not lose everything. Because the exchanges carefully checked the project before the IEO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
July 12, 2019, 06:14:49 AM
IEOs has been showing a strong momentum and unlike an ICO where every everybody can just cook up a project and conduct an ICO for it from their website, IEOs are different in the sense that big exchanges that gives big ROI are very few and even exchanges like Binance offers an IEO just once per month, meaning this makes it more rare and these are the reasons why I think IEOs would last much longer.
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 12, 2019, 05:36:08 AM

well, until now, the IEO has really become the best system of sales today, and I think it overtook the ICO. even for now, IEO is better than ICO, or other online sales systems. in addition, the IEO also entered the market, which is an important point after the sale of the IEO. because of this the IEO system is the best system.
Yeah that's true, IEO is better than ICO for now. Many investors is prefer to invest in IEO. I think ICO will slowly disappear and be replaced.
Pages:
Jump to: