Pages:
Author

Topic: Will IEO be good in the future? - page 21. (Read 20947 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 100
July 08, 2019, 05:45:43 PM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
I think that in principle, the ICO has not ceased to be interesting for many investors.I also notice that in recent time, IEO is increasingly beginning to look like an ICO.I think that IEO will exist for a long time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
July 08, 2019, 05:40:57 PM
IEO is Good. it is the very hope of the crypto project. Most projects that did iCO had a successful campaign but one should be aware of the exchange in which you partake for IEO. some exchanges are after the money and not the project. i think IEO will surely replace ICO in the future.
Hope it could just stay away from any scamming activities that have tied up by ICO. Though not to be at 100% become a successful project but at least we see that they are trying to work with their projects and not just letting them die. As they look promising today, hope they could stand for it longer and regains investors trust that is destroyed by ICO before.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
July 08, 2019, 05:32:45 PM
IEO is Good. it is the very hope of the crypto project. Most projects that did iCO had a successful campaign but one should be aware of the exchange in which you partake for IEO. some exchanges are after the money and not the project. i think IEO will surely replace ICO in the future.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 08, 2019, 04:47:52 PM
currently, IEO and STO are being discussed, IEO and STO are the latest concepts from ICO. because directly collaborated with exchange developers.. I am very confident that the future of the IEO will be very good, in the near future, I think all projects will change to IEO and STO because it is more convincing and very unlikely to scam.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
July 08, 2019, 02:42:30 PM
I think the profit in IEO will gradually decrease and due to this investors will also become less and less, but this is my personal opinion
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 08, 2019, 12:58:01 PM
Although many of Ico's statements failed and were defeated by IEO but Ico did not fail, Ico was left behind because many investors Saudah switched to IEO, which is now more trusted and about the future of the IEO, may have a bright future because we can see many  a successful gift because I prefer the IEO to Ico
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
July 08, 2019, 12:10:26 PM
IEO is a good thing as we can rely on the exchange that the team will use.
Also not that exchanges is being regulated and having permit on their located country that is a plus security then.
Also the team needs to pay for their SALES to be place as IEO in an exchange.
That is good thing to count than ICO which had many scam before.
Activity: 447
July 08, 2019, 11:44:59 AM
Until now, I think only IEOs from leading exchanges like Binance, Okex or Houbi can be trusted to participate. However, the opportunity to buy is very difficult when they all use the lottery form or allocate according to the level of holding token of their exchange.
So the logical strategy is to hold those tokens (BNB, OKB, HT).
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
July 08, 2019, 11:27:50 AM
Everything has its own advantages & disadvantages. ICO showed up at the right time & It was absolutely successful. But nothing lasts forever, scammers appeared & made ICO to be dead. About IEO, you do not need investigate projects deeply, the exchanges will do that. All you need is choose some real big top exchanges to join their IEOs, of course prepare your money also, then wait to take profit  Grin Grin; The important thing is that do you have enough lucky to be participated in   Undecided. I don't know IEO could last longer ICO or not. I only know that: follow the trend and you will have money  Cool
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
July 07, 2019, 03:13:35 PM
So many things has been said about the IEO in recent time and I think it's another advantage. With all the qualities that IEOs possess, I think it's up to the standard of a making a better future.

Exchange is offering a new trend, the floor hold coin, such as Gate to GT and quickly bringing out new IEOs. And most recently SERO with x23 times, it's incredible
Activity: 308
Bitcoin is the future
July 07, 2019, 02:50:14 PM
For now IEO is the new way to make money especially on binance, all these things are seasonal, before it was ico. I will advice you go for establishes coins, I mean coins with MVP, altcoins are very cheap now. IEO won't last forever.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
July 07, 2019, 02:38:37 PM
The fact that a project shifted to IEO doesn't mean that it will be successful. So far so good, many of the exchange platforms that are not in top tier exchange have not really passed very well because most of them lack liquity that the token will fall back on after the IEO. For example, a token name XCT did IEO on an exchange and at the moment the listing price has dropped more than 1000% meaning that investors will have to wait till the price of the token is above the price they bought it during IEO. People choose to invest in IEO rather than ICO because they think they can be scammed.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 07, 2019, 02:24:59 PM
IEO is a good alternative for investment in crypto right now but its sometimes difficult to predict what will happen in the future. I think there will be another means of raising funds when cryptocurrency is being regulated globally.

Of course the concept of the IEO is a great thing, but it also needs to be seen as a mechanism for making a quick profit. Under this scheme, there will always be dissatisfied - someone bought at the price of IEO and someone is already at auction more expensive than the original rate. And of course, a good exchange will not be able to give 100% guarantee of the project's success in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
July 07, 2019, 02:15:39 PM
It will be as it is considered more trusted than normal way, as i have i seen current ico doesn't have escrowrer with them and that create problem. There are plenty of scamming project out there which take advantage of it and genuine investor become less now due to it. IEO can be good alternative choice to escrow.
Activity: 630
July 07, 2019, 01:52:02 PM
Actually, IEO is already much better today than the company’s ico.  Even today Well and investors, and even Bounty Hunters with a great desire to participate in IEO projects, And all thanks to a certain guarantee, which give the trading markets.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
July 07, 2019, 01:45:05 PM
IEO is a very sustainable method of investing in new cryptocurrency projects and as long as big reputable exchanges make enough research and thoroughly scrutinize projects before hosting their IEO, i believe this will improve the quality of cryptocurrency projects
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 07, 2019, 01:08:30 PM
I don't see any problems to the IEO now but Im just thinking someday maybe it will be fail but Im hope Im wrong.
This is better than ICO and I made more profit in IEO and Im going to invest more to the IEO and I hope more legit IEO and still alive after few years so the investors od the IEO have a good future too.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
July 07, 2019, 12:55:57 PM
if ieo managed well and has a strict legal basis and clear regulations, the security of investor funds is guaranteed, so ieo will be an investment choice in the future
all regulations have been made by exchanges where the IEO is carried out. of course exchanges that choose projects that can make a sale on their exchange. the greater the exchange, I think it will have increasingly difficult terms and conditions to be registered with their IEO. whereas for projects that have difficulties with clear requirements they will look for smaller exchanges that are easier to cooperate with in selling the IEO.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 07, 2019, 12:51:25 PM
IEO is more better and will be more successful in future but only IEO conducted in a reputable exchange , not just any exchange that accomodate scam projects to conduct their IEO on their exchange. It really worth it buying IEO on Exchange like Binance, Bibox , Kucoin . There is potential of making double profit .
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 07, 2019, 12:49:38 PM
Investors can make good profits from IEOs which organized by good exchanges. My own opinion will continue in a popular way of IEOs for 2-3 years. But I make no guesses about IEO for later time. Maybe a new method that is more reliable than IEO will develope or IEO will continue.
Pages:
Jump to: