Pages:
Author

Topic: Will IEO be good in the future? - page 29. (Read 20985 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
March 31, 2019, 01:11:03 PM
IOE is a more reliable protection for investors, this is practically the insurance of the success of the coin provided by the reputation of the exchange. I think this is an alternative to ICO and soon many projects will switch to IOE's scheme.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
March 31, 2019, 01:02:30 PM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
It all depends on what platforms the IEO will run.If everyone starts to climb on the stock exchange, then nothing good will happen to this good. Collectments will also begin to slow down.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
March 31, 2019, 12:50:49 PM
I can't confirm it yet, but judging from this euphoria, I think it will be fine as long as the exchange that provides IEO services does not lower their standards.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 31, 2019, 12:39:40 PM
IEO is a good and reliable way of connecting investors and startups. as we see only solid project are chosen and have success.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
March 31, 2019, 12:29:29 PM
It could become a great motivation to help new sources of money flow into the market, thereby helping the market grow more positively. In fact, very few people can buy an IEO, and the people who benefit the most are trading platforms when their tokens increase a lot over time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
March 31, 2019, 12:07:57 PM
if the IEO is managed properly, I'm sure the future will be good. this can solve the problem of investor distrust of new projects. and become one of the profitable investments. not like ICO that is too free. The IEO must pass verification carried out by the exchange before starting.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
March 31, 2019, 12:03:13 PM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
ICO, IEO or whatever it is, only can be successed if investoe, developers, traders, etc do what their role. Developer is key ICO or IEO can be success or not. Because when it listed on market, developers must be prepared, not only their project but anything that happen in market.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
March 31, 2019, 11:58:49 AM
I'm not sure but it looks like it will be a new trend this year and maybe each major exchange will try to use this as a tool to attract investors
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
March 31, 2019, 11:52:22 AM

IEO offers a more confident way of raising funds for developers but in the future investors may become weary of it and demand new methods because cryptocurrency is a very dynamic market
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
March 31, 2019, 11:38:06 AM
Binance IEO is another different class of IEO, buying it is like a war front, you will always be disappointed. I intend to buy that of Bittrex which is coming up 2nd of April VeriBlock's VBK. I hope they won't speak grammar after opening trade. IEO will surely fade away, but not so soon, provided good projects with good realistic team are always brought on-board.
Activity: 548
Merit: 100
March 31, 2019, 11:37:30 AM
I think the IEO is more transparent than ICO because generally, we can monitor the history of purchase transactions, many projects in the future will switch to the IEO
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 31, 2019, 11:21:07 AM

The future is here already and ieo are fetching a lot of investors good money
You just have to get the chance to get in and be a part

Still
Dyor and make your trades rightly
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
March 31, 2019, 11:16:33 AM

We can only find that out after more IEO has come out, if the ratio is 20-0 then it could be over for ICO because of the guaranteed success for the exchange, the project and of course investors, it will diminish ICO or may even make it disappear.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
March 31, 2019, 10:29:49 AM
IEO will be the main trend in 2019, the IEO has many advantages over ICO so I hope it will be more sustainable than ICO.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
March 31, 2019, 10:24:00 AM

Ieo is already popular and well known, the best crowdfunding at the moment
Even VIAZ canceled their ico to set up an ieo crowdfunding method

For a long time, ieo will be well known
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
March 31, 2019, 10:18:20 AM
In my opinion, the IEO will be like the ICO. When everyone realizes that the value of the tokens is greatly inflated, the IEO will regress.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
March 31, 2019, 10:17:03 AM
I do not think that IEO will be popular for a long time. Perhaps in the future, ICOs will be launched on the exchanges, but I do not think that the IEO will have a very good future.

ICO is launched on exchange = IEO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 31, 2019, 10:11:22 AM
I do not think that IEO will be popular for a long time. Perhaps in the future, ICOs will be launched on the exchanges, but I do not think that the IEO will have a very good future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
March 31, 2019, 10:08:36 AM
I think IEO can not have a long live as ICO. In 2017, ICO was the accelerator of Bitcoin, Ethereum and the whole crypto market, it made the biggest bullish in cryptocurrency history until now. While IEO only make exchange tokens increasing price in short term, IEO doesn't have positive impact otherwise it brings negative impact to crypto market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
March 31, 2019, 10:03:55 AM
The IEO became very successful because cooperation with a big exchanger and a guarantee list on that exchanger will be made a lot of investors will invade and made IEO sold out in a few seconds. now there's is Binance Launchpad, IDAX Foundation, Huobi Prime, OKJumpstart, Kucoin Spotlight and ofc many more will follow.
Pages:
Jump to: