Pages:
Author

Topic: Will IEO be good in the future? - page 5. (Read 20947 times)

Activity: 811
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 04, 2019, 02:34:38 PM
IEO already profitable in binance exchange since like my some friends was leaving ICO before year 2018 mid but now there again come back for IEO. So i can expect that everyone investors will be happy for participating invest in IEO.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 04, 2019, 01:57:27 PM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

To participate in the IEO of this kind, which bring x3-x10 you will need much more than "a little" money. First of all, you must prepare for tickets, for this you need to buy exchange tokens of exchanges such as Binance, Okex, Cucoin or Huobi - of your choice. The number of tickets that you can receive depends on the number of purchased exchange coins. At the same time, the ticket still needs to be won, and you should have enough money to buy IEO coins. It is not that simple.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 04, 2019, 12:58:15 PM
As per the present trend IEOS fund raising is fastest way and secured way to raise funds we can see Ieos to sustain for longer time
IEO guarantees a lot of benefits for investors. But perhaps the market is going down recently, so investing in it will cause many difficulties in capital, it is difficult to make much profit in the long run.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2019, 12:50:57 PM
I think so. At least at this moment ieos are doing great. But after this 5-6 months most of the ieos are not that much profitable. And most of the good ieos also at1x or 2x. But ieos offer some good projects. So I think in future ieos will be good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 03, 2019, 02:10:54 PM
Why not? IEOs have a format in which the number of free places is limited, which means that projects, in theory, will always be profitable, because demand will always exceed supply, which means those lucky ones who fall into the sale will always earn. As long as IEO brings money, it will exist. Like any other financial instrument.

I don' think so. I think IEOs kill liberty of project. It is more like Binance's IEO rather than Project's IEO. In case of IEO, exchange exercise much more control over project which is not good for success of project in long term. Also exchanges charge huge commission from projects which is kind of deceiving investors. This all kills the seriousness of project and make it another shitcoin in market.
from this perspective, I did not consider IEO projects, it is quite possible that the organizers have problems with this, let's see what will happen in the future
Activity: 392
October 03, 2019, 01:58:50 PM
Why not? IEOs have a format in which the number of free places is limited, which means that projects, in theory, will always be profitable, because demand will always exceed supply, which means those lucky ones who fall into the sale will always earn. As long as IEO brings money, it will exist. Like any other financial instrument.

I don' think so. I think IEOs kill liberty of project. It is more like Binance's IEO rather than Project's IEO. In case of IEO, exchange exercise much more control over project which is not good for success of project in long term. Also exchanges charge huge commission from projects which is kind of deceiving investors. This all kills the seriousness of project and make it another shitcoin in market.
Activity: 434
October 03, 2019, 01:55:48 PM
With all the advantages possessed ieo of course ieo will continue to be a choice for developers in getting funding from investors, with switching ico to ieo and as to make the exchanger as an intermediary between developers and investors, with these changes that make crypto stronger and developing, because at the time of ico took place many investors began to lose confidence in crypto and investor disappointment because of the frequent decline in the price of tokens purchased, and the number of  ico scam more and more at that time.
So this fact makes me very sure if ieo will still be the choice for developers or investors who want to invest in cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
October 03, 2019, 01:08:49 PM
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
October 03, 2019, 11:19:11 AM
Absolutely yes, There are so many reason I can state why IEO is good in the future of cryptocurrency. 1st one is we have now an profit ready for investors depending on what they coin wanted. Trading is also like it but IEO can be a easy money to investor. 2nd is that investors can find it easy because almost all of the trading platform now are launching IEO on it. 3rd is that IEO will not vanish like any other investment because IEO is what we need right now and IEO will be needed in the future.
Activity: 448
October 03, 2019, 10:54:30 AM
As per the present trend IEOS fund raising is fastest way and secured way to raise funds we can see Ieos to sustain for longer time
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
October 03, 2019, 10:34:18 AM
I can imagine that as soon as bull market appeaes people will find ways how to multiply their cryptocurrencies. Trading and IEOs (ICOs) are great how to do it, but you need positive sentiment in the market.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
October 03, 2019, 10:31:21 AM
I won't say that won't happen, but given the unexpected crypto market, we also can't say about the future of IEO. but I think as long as IEO offers a profitable investment or not like most ICO projects, I think IEO will survive in the future.
IEO is about to die. it was an ordinary hype that had no innovation. I think soon everyone will forget about the IEO format and something new will appear
yes I think this is just a trend in the crypto market, recalling when the ICO first appeared offering huge profits for investors and vice versa that now IEO has attracted investors' attention. but I think this will continue with the next trend again.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
October 03, 2019, 10:15:15 AM
I won't say that won't happen, but given the unexpected crypto market, we also can't say about the future of IEO. but I think as long as IEO offers a profitable investment or not like most ICO projects, I think IEO will survive in the future.
IEO is about to die. it was an ordinary hype that had no innovation. I think soon everyone will forget about the IEO format and something new will appear
Activity: 1302
October 03, 2019, 09:27:21 AM
Binance IEO is another different class of IEO, buying it is like a war front, you will always be disappointed. I intend to buy that of Bittrex which is coming up 2nd of April VeriBlock's VBK. I hope they won't speak grammar after opening trade. IEO will surely fade away, but not so soon, provided good projects with good realistic team are always brought on-board.

Indeed, the team that must be relied on to promote IEO if the team has no experience then I think that IEO will fail, so many projects are taking the best advisors for future development.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 03, 2019, 08:24:41 AM
The problem is that nobody is able to participate in them. Till that moment, there were several serious token sales and only 5k people were able to buy these tokens, and I am still sure that from those 5k people, 4k were Binance und Huobi themselves.
Limited edition is usually happen on IEO project, maybe you can still remember on first IEO at Binance or Bittrex, just few second IEO coin sold out and not all investor could buy because coin but many investor, now IEO less interested because many problem with IEO team and price after listing lower more than 50% than IEO price.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
October 03, 2019, 08:21:19 AM
Activity: 644
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
October 03, 2019, 08:15:14 AM
IEO is going to the last step before actually dying. There is not too much profit when you invest in IEO. And in the last 2 months all major exchanges have stopped providing IEO to users
Activity: 798
October 03, 2019, 08:12:11 AM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

I think the difference between IEO and ICO is only in the token or coin sales system. Meanwhile, after the ICO and IEO are finished, it will return to the ICO or IEO development team.

Not necessarily IEO is better than ICO. ICO has also been successful.
I would suggest you invest, don't just look at IEO, ICO or STO. But you see who the developer is. This is far more important. Trust in the developer determines the success of the project.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
October 03, 2019, 07:04:46 AM
 it might interest you to know that right know most IEO don't even succeed   i wouldn't want to mention names, but  in as much as people  are running away from ICO due to its rate of failure, IEO might not also stand the test of time . we still need to do a careful research before investing in any project be it ICO, IEO , ITO or  STO
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
October 03, 2019, 04:33:52 AM
All IEO wasn't successfully Finished, you should consider it. Only Binance IEO is getting victory, although Sero coin was in gate exchange and Ferrum network in Bitmex exchange was successful. But Binance exchange has BTT, celer, ONE and BAND protocol.

I don't believe IEO in that small exchange will make buying ICO, IEO in Binance will be better but IEO Binance is not easy we have to fight with other users.
Pages:
Jump to: