Pages:
Author

Topic: Will IEO be good in the future? - page 9. (Read 20947 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 16, 2019, 10:59:39 PM
It was very profitable from the start but if you check it now, most investors get burnt. Exchanges required to buy and hold their respective token to be able to win the lottery but whenever the price of the tokens sink, the roi of the IEOs should be able to make more than 3x-4x when it starts trading or it's just breakeven for who participated. And if that happens, only the exchanges are the gainers of this new hype.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
September 16, 2019, 07:38:24 PM
Cryptocurrency will always look good in the future and so will any fund raising method adopted. It will be more secure, confident and assuring and scam limited. It might be IEO remodelled or something entirely novel and unique to suite the demands of that time
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 16, 2019, 06:58:53 PM
Good or not in the future depends on the IEO project that will emerge next, in the growth of IEO itself has good feedback, because they certainly have a place for exchangers and for project scams can be minimized because under the development of exchanger sites such as binance and others. If in my own opinion IEO has good potential for investors who are looking for the same thing as ICOs with little risk of fraud, then then chooses and analyzes the IEO project to get a decent profit
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
September 16, 2019, 06:34:55 PM
Depending on who is hosting the IEO man You should expect some level of success with the likes of Binance and Huobi especially if you have a really good project at hand man but if not that then you just watch your back Other exchange with IEO still have guarantee and you can lose your money so be careful
IEO will be a success but if its only dominated by big exchanges, then I think the success will be slow.
We cannot surpass the success of ICO before without the participating of other exchange and investors has to support other exchanges also that has an IEO so the hype will not only be on 2 exchanges you've mentioned, which is the Binance and Houbi.

The market is so big, these 2 exchanges cannot accommodate the demand, there's a need of other exchanges to step so the competition will be better.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
September 16, 2019, 06:29:43 PM
Depending on who is hosting the IEO man You should expect some level of success with the likes of Binance and Huobi especially if you have a really good project at hand man but if not that then you just watch your back Other exchange with IEO still have guarantee and you can lose your money so be careful
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
September 16, 2019, 06:07:39 PM
I don't think that IEO will be very popular in the future, because IEO is already losing popularity and I think that in a year IEO will be like today's ICO
I do not think that the same fate awaits, for one reason, there was a lot of scams in the ico and a seemingly good project just turned out to be a fraud, but in the ieo things are quite different.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 16, 2019, 02:03:52 PM
It can be a yes or will be a no, we dont know yet unless everyting will go smooth on this IEO and exchanges.
Though this will be a big field to harvest again for those excahnge owners.
But i am just hoping that investors will go back in the community and have a healthy crypto again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 16, 2019, 02:00:38 PM
the future is uncertainty. no one knows what will happen in the future. IEO could no longer be popular. because replaced better. as I know, IEO is a safe way to raise funds for new investors and projects. IEO can solve scam project problems. so before there is another solution to this problem, IEO will remain the number one choice for new projects raising development funds.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 16, 2019, 01:22:40 PM
I don't think that IEO will be very popular in the future, because IEO is already losing popularity and I think that in a year IEO will be like today's ICO
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 16, 2019, 12:27:50 PM
I think IEOs will change to another thing in the future just the way ICOs changed to IEO. It is the trend and another thing will up when IEO becomes vulnerable to different scammers.
Activity: 733
September 16, 2019, 12:11:02 PM
IEO has proven that IEO is a good project in the future. now I think a lot of investors are starting to see a good future again by joining IEO and I don't think this is surprising because IEO has already made a lot of profits.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 16, 2019, 12:03:07 PM
IEO got more security than icos in past so we can expect good amount of funding coming into new IEO markets with the new bull run and new ieo projects we can see stable programs
Despite the truth that it is definitely safer than IEO but there are some newly created exchanges trying to milk the money that's flowing into the IEO market by creating scammy project and that's what will make IEO sink into the depth just like ICO if not stopped.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
September 16, 2019, 11:52:17 AM
I think with introduction of IEO's the condition has gotten a little better since exchange also gets involved as another party to check crowdfunding process. However there is still a possibility of exchange working out with scam projects over a portion of money.

It is better to use IEO's from reputed and good exchange platforms.
Activity: 448
September 16, 2019, 08:46:25 AM
IEO got more security than icos in past so we can expect good amount of funding coming into new IEO markets with the new bull run and new ieo projects we can see stable programs
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
September 16, 2019, 08:20:27 AM
depending on how IEO survives in the market, as long as IEO offers a sweet promise and can maintain investor confidence, IEO might have a good future, but if in the end IEO is like the ICO project, investors will switch to other options.
Activity: 1260
September 16, 2019, 08:14:52 AM
Months has been passed since IEO booming, and peoples still investing in IEO.
although we don't know the future, i think ieo will going success more than ICO because ieo is backed by the exchange platform.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
September 16, 2019, 05:11:38 AM
I don't think so, because sooner or later an alternative will emerge, maybe ieo is currently popular, only after this will change, just like ico, ito, sto, or whatever it is, there will always be something new and also I think ieo is just good for medium term investment not good for long term investment
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
September 16, 2019, 03:30:48 AM
Stop wasting your time with this kind of predictions, either yes or no its all prediction because no one knows what the fate of IEO will be in the coming years, many said bitcoin will die in its earlier years and here it is today, in crypto space we can only wait and see what happens,no one knows tomorrow
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
September 15, 2019, 10:51:20 PM
IEO is better than ICOs now and will continue to trend if no method for token sales with better features and structures do not come up to displace IEOs. Investors have developed much interest for IEOs because their tokens are always secured after purchasing them on the exchange unlike the ICOs where an investor may not receive tokens after sending funds to team.

I agree that IEO is better than ICO, experience certainly becomes proof that hundreds of ICO projects have become a scam so investors will not dare to invest in ICO anymore, IEO is the answer and solution because after buying it can immediately sell when it feels profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 15, 2019, 09:43:16 PM
IEO is better than ICOs now and will continue to trend if no method for token sales with better features and structures do not come up to displace IEOs. Investors have developed much interest for IEOs because their tokens are always secured after purchasing them on the exchange unlike the ICOs where an investor may not receive tokens after sending funds to team.
Investing in ICO has a lot of big risks and time stretching is what makes investors feel bored. In fact, many projects were canceled because they could not find investors and they switched to IEO form, which made the project get great attention from everyone. I think the current investment trend is focused on IEO and this is a promising investment for everyone
Pages:
Jump to: