Pages:
Author

Topic: Will IEO be good in the future? - page 10. (Read 20947 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 15, 2019, 09:21:15 PM
IEO is better than ICOs now and will continue to trend if no method for token sales with better features and structures do not come up to displace IEOs. Investors have developed much interest for IEOs because their tokens are always secured after purchasing them on the exchange unlike the ICOs where an investor may not receive tokens after sending funds to team.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
September 15, 2019, 07:59:03 PM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
I believe that IEO will be last longer until market situation is stable. Now cryptocurrency has low investor so only careful people invest in project. Celer network pumped in Binance exchange so people surprised but Sero pumped more in gate io exchange. By investors support ICO is the best.
Activity: 191
September 15, 2019, 07:07:55 PM

so many campaigns are doing now like this. they talk about many reasons why they don’t do listing, but I think that it’s a normal strategy not to do listings if the altcoin market now has not the best time
the problem is when they offering in the roadmap for listing in market nearly after ico finished but until the day coming nothing any information about listing, and even token are listed they just choose newcomer and shit exchange with low volume trade
Activity: 392
September 15, 2019, 06:56:26 PM
Hey mate. In general, I agree with you in here. Of course, very important to find advanced solutions at first. And talking about me, I am having pretty many criteria and requirements towards such.

What do u pay attention to? Are there any projects you can recommend me to have a look at these days?
I can recommend you those projects that go to binance, all projects have given good X, and now there is a new project on the exchange and you can participate if you have stored bnb coins on the exchange.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
September 15, 2019, 06:51:21 PM
It's a new way to make a good profit and so people are involved there and more and more people will be interested in it. In my opinion it gives more security and trust for the investors than ICOs did. More and more exchanges will follow the example of Binance launchpad.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
September 15, 2019, 05:40:27 PM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

Yeah that os possible but do not expect yo get easy and instant profits you need also to work hard and monitor study well before to invest because failure is an healthy to our health.
Activity: 854
September 15, 2019, 05:28:51 PM
When ICO first started, it was as if a saviour had come. It was seen by many as an opportunity that will never stop, however at a point, it stopped, because of lots of scams. Well, it might be revived again, if a system us provided for that purpose.
Whereas, the advent of IEO came with more confidence of saving from the dwindling or failed ICO, but you now, it also has its lapses. So if it ends up like ICO did, it is still one of those inevitable things.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 15, 2019, 05:19:13 PM
I am not sure the buzz surrounding IEOs will last much longer, it might even be short-lived than what was obtainable with ICOs. The level at which the exchanges are pushing out projects on their IEO launchpads is alarming and the returns have been pretty poor and I don't see it lasting much longer.
Activity: 1050
September 15, 2019, 05:00:42 PM
IEO is not valuable anymore for now, is too difficult for some project increase their price to x2-x4, unlike the previous IEO period, where investors can get big profit from IEO investments, now developer don't used their fund for buyback in market

I agree with you. IEO has lost its purpose. Sporadic launching of IEO by these exchanges has made it look less valuable as well. To the extent of a new exchange launching an IEO after few days of existence. Investors are losing their money and have no or little regard for IEO except it is launched by reputable exchange.
Activity: 34
September 15, 2019, 03:38:32 PM
I would recommend following https://ieoalarm.com for upcoming IEOs
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 15, 2019, 02:19:46 PM
~

Verasity? Sounds very familiar. Are the guys trading somewhere? What are they offering?
as i remember this project are offerings investor to make streaming platform based on blockchain, but until now i don't get any news about the development for this platform, the developer is just offering and rushing to do the listing in market without any preparation of the product

so many campaigns are doing now like this. they talk about many reasons why they don’t do listing, but I think that it’s a normal strategy not to do listings if the altcoin market now has not the best time
Activity: 379
homt.net
September 15, 2019, 01:50:58 PM
IEO is not valuable anymore for now, is too difficult for some project increase their price to x2-x4, unlike the previous IEO period, where investors can get big profit from IEO investments, now developer don't used their fund for buyback in market
Activity: 168
September 15, 2019, 01:50:08 PM
Verasity? Sounds very familiar. Are the guys trading somewhere? What are they offering?

Yep, they are trading on Binance DEX and showing extremely great results there, being the most widely discussed token. And their fully working platform is used by more than 700k active users already. Now everyone is asking for VRA listing on Binance, OKEX and other leading exchanges, so this is for sure a next step
Activity: 70
September 15, 2019, 01:43:31 PM
Well, one of the most important components for me is the realization of the idea. And in here I pay attention to technology, innovations and, of course, prototype (better a working solution). And as for today, the most advanced one is Verasity (VRA token). Pretty sure that you have heard of the guys already, cause they are very widely discussed all over crypto communities these days

September 15, 2019, 01:41:25 PM
What do u pay attention to? Are there any projects you can recommend me to have a look at these days?

Well, one of the most important components for me is the realization of the idea. And in here I pay attention to technology, innovations and, of course, prototype (better a working solution). And as for today, the most advanced one is Verasity (VRA token). Pretty sure that you have heard of the guys already, cause they are very widely discussed all over crypto communities these days
September 15, 2019, 01:40:29 PM
Hey mate. In general, I agree with you in here. Of course, very important to find advanced solutions at first. And talking about me, I am having pretty many criteria and requirements towards such.

September 15, 2019, 01:39:09 PM
Good evening everyone. From my point of view, the main question in here is how to choose good solution. And this is what requires higher attention. Cause there are always advanced solutions on the market - the aim is to find them

September 15, 2019, 01:36:25 PM
Good evening everyone. From my point of view, the main question in here is how to choose good solution. And this is what requires higher attention. Cause there are always advanced solutions on the market - the aim is to find them
Activity: 176
September 15, 2019, 12:52:53 PM
I think the scam also will prepare a new way to fool the victims, for example IEO now. the most important thing is research and keep searching for knowledge when you want to join a program. if you believe that IEO has good feedback as you have heard, then that is a good decision for you.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
September 15, 2019, 12:30:48 PM
I believe that IEO will not succeed as long as we would like. The fact is that there are a number of reasons that impede the successful development of IEO. It is not surprising, but some exchanges that offer to conduct IEO with them are scammers and you can easily lose your money with them. There is still a moment with the promotion of trade transactions, this is when the trading bot works and winds up the volumes and price, and in the end they simply lure investors to buy a crypto asset, which they then can not sell for the same price. In general, the situation with IEO is not so rosy as we would like, and this will lead to a very fast loss of demand.
Pages:
Jump to: