Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Initial Model Offering(IMO) replace Initial Exchange Offering(IEO)? - page 6. (Read 1246 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
well ever since the failure of ICOs to scam people by the end of 2017 when the altcoin pumps and the hype died, they have been changing the name and trying to scam people under a different banner. so far we have seen a couple of them including "IEOs" and they all come along, live a very short life before they end up dead like ICOs which they are all the same as!

the problem has never been with the way they raise funds or the name. the problem has always been with lack of innovation and use cases for the thing they create!

when in doubt, compare things with bitcoin. did bitcoin raise funds? no. did bitcoin do any initial blah blah offering? no. what is the most successful currency by far? bitcoin!
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
I think this is a good way, but if it isn't done by a large exchange the results will not be maximal. same as IEO, if IEO is not in a big exchange, in the end it will only be one failed project. so if a large exchange routinely launches lunchpad such as binance using this method, maybe projects that partner with it will become projects that are of interest to investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It is just a prolonged IEO if I am not mistaking right? So basically the same as it was done by ICOs, when sales were splitted into several rounds. But should it have another name or is it just a multiple round IEO.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
it's my first time hearing IMO, can you share what is the first project that using IMO?
i think IEO still the best from all the token offering right now, because the coins get listed to exchange immediately after the IEO ended.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This is another new idea which can be the replacement of IEO whenever the time has come and nobody invests there anymore.
Same as the ICO when most investors are no longer trusting the scheme that's why when an IEO came out, everyone rushed to invest on it and took profit. I'll read more about this idea.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Hello Everyone, today i will be dropping some hints with regards to the New Model in the Crypto Space and i think this have the possibilities as well as the capabilities of replacing the Initial Exchange Offering (IEO). Remember in the early days we have to queue up, set our alarm in other to participate in the Initial Coin Offering (ICO). But since 2019, there have been a shift in hands whereby IEO becoming the other of the day by replacing ICO's.

I came across Initial Model Offering (IMO) and i think this too have the possibility of taking over from IEO come 2020. This might definitely be the new revolution because of the way it is being design... Now this takes us to "What is IMO"?
https://i.imgur.com/UT1QI9k.jpg[/img]]

IMO is the revamped "IEO" that continues to be privately funded as the project progresses, which varies from 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, or even longer as the project continues to developed. In this way, exchanges and investors can continue to withdraw as the project progresses.
Phased batch investment greatly reduces the investment risk of investors. At the same time, the project party is encouraged and supervised, so that the project can develop healthily and ultimately return investors.
Therefore, each project needs to be excellent enough, and the IMO Eco-Platform will strictly control and take certain guarantee measures.

The beauty about IMO, Unlike IEO that occurs in the wallet itself. Rather, the IMO Ecology consists of two(2) parts; the IMO wallet and the IMO exchange.
The IMO Wallet: This can be used for digital asset storage and IMO Private equity investment. That is the presale occurs in the IMO wallet App.
The IMO Exchange: This is a trading platform where you can exchange/trade your digital assets. All tokens/coins being sold in the IMO Wallet App are automatically listed in the IMO Exchange.

About The IMO Ecology
Each blockchain project needs to go through the links as fundraising - development –market. The whole process takes 1-2 years to complete while it is too long for investors. In order to solve this problem, IMO ecological model have emerged. To put it simply, IMO is a high-quality private placement platform which enables projects to obtain investment periodically through continuous limited private placement, and the project will continue to be privately funded with development progresses and stage results. Generally, private placement activities last for 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or even longer. IMO adopts various advanced mathematical models to control the private placement and market of the project at different stages. During the private placement period, the exchange and investors observe the development of the project and decide whether to invest or exit as the project progresses. Periodically batch investments greatly reduce the risks of investors. In the meantime, it also gives encouragement and benign supervision to the project side so that it can develop healthily and eventually give investors returns. Hence IMO ecological platform will strictly select and check to make sure the quality of each project be excellent, and take certain measures to ensure the interests of investors.

More details about IMO can be found here: https://www.imoex.top/

]
Pages:
Jump to: