Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it be profitable to purchase BTC or ETH for fiat right now - page 2. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 11
I will advise you to purchase bitcoin. But you have to look at the price of bitcoin. Because anytime the price of bitcoin can change. So you have to be careful.When you get better opportunity you should sell it.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
Yes it will be , much now that it rapidly growing day by day. It's possible for bitcoin to reach $12000 to $15000 before 2017 ends. If i were you , i would also invest to it and make profit as 2018 will enter. 2018 would be a great start for ETH to so im thinking if i will invest to it , currently its about $500 and keeps rising.
In fact, the rapidness has been crazy and no one knows how long this craziness is going to keep up. There is no possibility that can be discarded right now, cause who would have thought that bitcoin would get to this point even before the end of November, when we were all expecting $10,000 by December ending.

Like you said, next year would really be a bullish year for ETH as well and some few other cryptos and also banking on waves too as well. So I would rather diversify my folio.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
If you can split your money into Ether and Bitcoins it's better. Because those two crypto currencies have a big role to play in the future. And it's definitely worth the benefits you'll receive here over time.

I even see etheruem being very strong in the future. Many icos have chosen the coin as a buying coin which most times is easier to access. Also, many investors would move into the coin because it is not highly volatile like bitcoin.

So, etheruem is a coin to watch out for.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Right now, ETH is down and BTC is going down in some percentage too. I think this is the chance to invest some for upcoming skyrocketing prices. well, if you believe in this coin though.  Both of them going to have some way to goes up again in a matter of time.  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
of course by buying BTC and ETH as future investments will have opportunity to be able to earn profits in accordance with expected in the future, and I think BTC and ETH development is quite good and has potential to continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Bitcoin and ethereum have no limit in price, and most likely in the future it will grow, it all depends on how much you are willing to wait.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
If you can split your money into Ether and Bitcoins it's better. Because those two crypto currencies have a big role to play in the future. And it's definitely worth the benefits you'll receive here over time.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Hello,
I have some money to invest in cryptos. Nevertheless, in last 3 month BTC did x3, ETH did x1.5. I`m not sure if it will grow anymore... What do you think?

I understand that you could know that bitcoin and cryptos are the new internet business and the more the awareness grows the more people come into it. So, whether it will grow is not really to get someone bordered because it will certainly keep increasing with time.
Activity: 294
yes.it is profitable if you purchase bitcoin for fiat today because  bitcoin value is volatile and there is a chance to get a big profit.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
Hello,
I have some money to invest in cryptos. Nevertheless, in last 3 month BTC did x3, ETH did x1.5. I`m not sure if it will grow anymore... What do you think?
Invest in ETH is better than Bitcoin because when happen huge crash you will lost few money .

invest in bitcoin is so risky (price change more than 100$ every hour )
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Hello,
Nevertheless, you already answered that question by yourself lol. You said Bitcoin was what, x3 right? And Ethereum was x1.5. so among the two, which one do you think you should go for because I don’t think anyone should be telling you the right one is Bitcoin.

But it’s still left for you to choose which one is good for you, whether ETH or BTC (I’m probably going for BTC)if you have enough money, I’d say invest in both of them, they will really pay off.

Well, for me they are both income generating but this it would be profitable to purchase bitcoin because the price itself is tremendously high. From 5,000 USD at the month of Sept. it increases to $ 10,000 plus, so if you decided to start investing bitcoin it could possibly earned a high profit when you sell over a period of time that want to sell in right price too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hello,
Nevertheless, you already answered that question by yourself lol. You said Bitcoin was what, x3 right? And Ethereum was x1.5. so among the two, which one do you think you should go for because I don’t think anyone should be telling you the right one is Bitcoin.

But it’s still left for you to choose which one is good for you, whether ETH or BTC (I’m probably going for BTC)if you have enough money, I’d say invest in both of them, they will really pay off.
Activity: 238
Hello,

I think you opened this thread on the right day, as it seems the long needed correction is taking place right in this moment. You will likely find a good entry point in the coming days. I would be happy to have fresh fiat to bring in now!
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
Hello,
I think it will still be profitable but I don't recommend buying now. Before you do, at least wait for a dip or dump to occur. In the case of ETH, I think it is still a good time to invest if you plan to old it for long term. If you are looking for short term profit, you better look into other alts that have potential to grow because there won't be much short term profit on btc and ETH now. If you are still unsure that it will grow more or not, I would leave it up to you to invest into crypto or not its not my loss anyway if price goes down it's yours and for this reason you have to make the final decision yourself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think it is still best to go for btc since there is still a chance for it to grow before the year ends. Though eth still have the possibility of growth but btc is growing way faster than eth hence, it is smarter, for me, to go for bitcoin this time. Eitherway, you will still profit from it.
Activity: 217
It is still good to buy bitcoin as people speculate that a bitcoin will be worth $15k soon.
Christmas is coming, so there might be a small decrease in market but people usually buy more when price gets lower.
So you should keep holding because after christmas it will grow again.

For BTC and ETH, saying "late" is always wrong. The current development phase is under process right now, we witness the price to go to the sky for both. This means buying them with your fiat money is logical in terms of an investment.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Almost all investments in Bitcoin, if not clouded by FUD, usually return a profit. As long as you're willing to wait, all the arrows will be up eventually.
Although the market is rocking a bit at the moment, I'd say it's a reasonably safe (and smart!) time to invest, given that we've only just had two corrections and shouldn't, from my point of view, expect another until sometime in January.

If ever in doubt, invest a fraction now and see where it takes you and only invest the big stuff during the next correction, where possible.

Good luck!
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
The price of bitcoin will experience a correction--it might be anytime from now so I suggest you pay attention to the price forecast right now for you to avoid entering in the middle of a bull run if you want to buy. If I were you though, it is nice to diversify your funds to bitcoin and eth as they show promising growth for the next year.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
Hello,

I know it may seem counterintuitive, but I think it might actually be worth it to wait out for a correction to come by and drop the price. That way, you will have an opening at a lower price of Bitcoin and you may be able to profit off of the next bullish run or if Bitcoin stabilizes at some value, you may be able to just break even worst case. If you buy now and it just so happens that the correction comes tomorrow, you'll end up in the red. Try to buy when you see drops that are promising and not destructive.
Yes it is already profitable to many bounty hunters and weekly.users actually i am joinig in a signature campaign like that amd earning money by that and i recommend that it os good source of income
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
Hello,
Its possible but no one knows on when it would able to multiple its prices but for now on bitcoin it would really hard to reach up x2 x3 or x4 on this current prices but for ETH it would be possible but would take for longer time for sure.If you did able to make shortings on bitcoins price movement then I'm sure you are making some serious profits as of now because price movements or waves are really good to ride on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: