Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it be profitable to purchase BTC or ETH for fiat right now - page 4. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello,
I have some money to invest in cryptos. Nevertheless, in last 3 month BTC did x3, ETH did x1.5. I`m not sure if it will grow anymore... What do you think?

both bitcoin and Ethereum are booming right now. These two coins has a big potential to increase its price in the coming months compared to the other  coins. for those newbie who don't have much money to buy very expensive bitcoin, you can switch to invest in ethereum since these coin is booming also and has lower price.
Activity: 238
Hello,
I have some money to invest in cryptos. Nevertheless, in last 3 month BTC did x3, ETH did x1.5. I`m not sure if it will grow anymore... What do you think?
It is a matter of concern for the price of bitcoin and ethereum soaring and there is no sign of stopping. But do not worry about it, just buy it and hold, and wait for it in the future.
Activity: 267
idk I'm no expert but I'd share my opinion anyway, but first try to read a lot regarding the Crypto Space and you'll get something from that,
I know it's too early to say this, but Crypto Space is the next big thing after the creation of internet.
We here in the BCT forum can still be considered as "early in the game". so Invest now,
Crypto is the future Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Yes it will be , much now that it rapidly growing day by day. It's possible for bitcoin to reach $12000 to $15000 before 2017 ends. If i were you , i would also invest to it and make profit as 2018 will enter. 2018 would be a great start for ETH to so im thinking if i will invest to it , currently its about $500 and keeps rising.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Hello,

There is no end limit for the  price value of these two very promising coins for investment as many more coins are left for mining for these types but the longer you delayed to invest the more opportunities are being wasted like bitcoin that already reach to $10,000 right now in which the expected speculated value for this year end is only $5,000 therefore, if many did invest before they have already gained twice of their investment today.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
Hello,

I know it may seem counterintuitive, but I think it might actually be worth it to wait out for a correction to come by and drop the price. That way, you will have an opening at a lower price of Bitcoin and you may be able to profit off of the next bullish run or if Bitcoin stabilizes at some value, you may be able to just break even worst case. If you buy now and it just so happens that the correction comes tomorrow, you'll end up in the red. Try to buy when you see drops that are promising and not destructive.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
It is still good to buy bitcoin as people speculate that a bitcoin will be worth $15k soon.
Christmas is coming, so there might be a small decrease in market but people usually buy more when price gets lower.
So you should keep holding because after christmas it will grow again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Hello,
Pages:
Jump to: