Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it be profitable to purchase BTC or ETH for fiat right now - page 3. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hello,
I have some money to invest in cryptos. Nevertheless, in last 3 month BTC did x3, ETH did x1.5. I`m not sure if it will grow anymore... What do you think?
Investing in such fields is never a "too late " matter , and you're not tied with a count down because investing in cryptocurrencies is a "better late than never" thing since it's technically the future of the economical world that we know .
Even tho all of this, it wouldn't be a smart idea to invest like right now ! , bitcoin's and Eth's charts are all green and nothing but growth has been achieved in the past few days ( bitcoin's market cap increased by more than 10$ billion and Eth by more than 500$ M ) , so they are pretty expansive to get at the moment .
A correction would be imperative in such cases and in fact bitcoin is already falling a bit ( 9.8k right now compared to 10.8k 12 hours earlier).

So if i were you i'f certainly wait a bit until it falls back to something near 8k and only then i'd put a lot of money in coins and be sure that sooner or later i'd make profit ! But buying at the moment will drain your fiat funds and won't make you as big % profit as you could make if you wait .
Still this is my own opinion and i can't be accounted for the consequences of such thinking process , this is a damn risky field and you need to follow your instinct ! .
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
I would say yes. If you can afford it, buy it, both of these coins. The price seems to be corrected now in some smaller range but that doesn't mean anything. My prediction is that bitcoin price will rise further, so the ETH too and it's not to late to invest. It's only important that you keep your eye on the market and carefuly make decision about buying and selling. The price might fluctuate a lot in the next few days, just in last half hour it moved for 500$ so all this should be taken into consideration.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
Both of them I think are very profitable. But if I am private, I prefer BTC because it is very profitable the price is much higher above the ETH and the price goes up and down because the price is not stable. ETH also I think it is worth even though the price is not equivalent to BTC, but among other altcoin its price is much better than ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
It seems to me that bitcoin will accelerate further. Perhaps we will soon see the transfer of money from bitcoin in a bitcoin cash. It seems to me that bitcoin cash in the more promising currency. The Ethereum will gradually give up its positions in favor of a more practical bitcoin cash.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
Its certainly profitable on both at the moment, the proviso being precaution.  Personally, i think there will be a correction on Btc price sooner rather than later.  I might be wrong, but that is what past trends suggest.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I think it's still a good time for investing in btc. Btc might rise until more than $16k though. Or even more.
Of course it is profitable to purchase bitcoin for fiat because the value of the bitcoin is rising in a very fast rate, the is raised from 6000$ to 11000$ just in the two week. And expert are saying that it will cross 12000$ in next month. so it is profitable to purchase some bitcoin and make money with bitcoin due to the rising of the bitcoin rate in market.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
From expertise view it gives promised growth and lot has predicted that the growth will continue to take place in the similar manner. Based upon the same its good to diversify the fiat and spend on both, because it'll not affect the profiting even if something happens in between.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
I think it's still a good time for investing in btc. Btc might rise until more than $16k though. Or even more.

Staying cautious now should be the mantra. Because after 10k market rose very quickly to 11300 and and now it has fallen by 800$ quickly as expected. As the rose happen too suddenly the fall came and now it is trading at 10500$. So more fall could be on cards 
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Hello,

I have some money to invest in cryptos. Nevertheless, in last 3 month BTC did x3, ETH did x1.5. I`m not sure if it will grow anymore... What do you think?

You can invest into these two bulls before the end of this year. We don't know what the next year will bring to us because anything can happen, panic sell, big investors leaving the market as they will have biggest profits ever etc etc.

But Im sure that you can still earn profits if you are buying the bitcoin and ether until this week. After that by looking at the market and analysing the data we can speculate what will happen to next week and so on. Better keep the investment like this only and if you have large money to invest then invest small percentage first and analyse the market after few days and then again invest. Who knows it may fall down. So keep it safe as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
To save your fund Ethereum is the better one to go for, it was less volatile and thus good for your heart when market movements are coming, still Ethereum has a pretty solid foundation of project depending on their network thus going into ETH would never be wrong i believe, as for bitcoins they are too bullish to handle these days and there is almost no guaranatee of your profit if you go in that high now, a sharp 20 30% would happen anytime and it's better speculating their movement more often, depending on your risks appetite but i would definitely suggest Ethereum as the one to go, it would cost you less fees too if you wanna sell/buy or exchanging into other cryptocurreny as well.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
This, as always, depends. If you buy your bitcoin/s not so long ago, then your profit will be minimized because the price you pay for it is high, so obviously your profit will be lessened. This will be a different case for those who bought their btc long time ago or those being paid in rate of btc. They can get extra or even more profit because they paid less or even nothing for some btc amount.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
Hello,
I think the value of that coins have not yet reach the peak and have a lot of potential to grow. For me its good to invest now in bitcoin while also investing in Ethereum is not a bad choice. As we all know the value of Ethereum is still affordable so you can buy more than the bitcoin. Then you can just leave it as it is while also investing  your excess money on it.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
If you observe increase in price of BTC, then you will prefer the BTC, because according to the opinion of some observers the "economy" crypto, bitcoin prices ahead of christmas will rise up to $15k.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
For me both bitcoin and ethereum are profitable to invest of.

But terms of price security and stability i'll go for ethereum because it is not so expensive in terms of price and it have also a big chance to double or maybe will triple it's price for the upcoming years. And i think bitcoin has a big chance to suddenly drops it's price and that's not good for the investors like you, that's why if i will ask between bitcoin and ethereum i'll go for ethereum because of it's stability advantage. But still that is my opinion only  Smiley.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Bitcoin has the characteristics of being volatile it has high price now then down the next day.It is up to you if you wanted to invest in some but look and watch on the prices.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
If you buy bitcoin, I highly suggest you to pay attention to it because it can drop down very quickly. Personally I don't think investing in bitcoin is a good investment right now. Imagine you buy 1 whole bitcoin at 11k. Sure the price might go to 12k or even 15k eventually. However other well known alt coins can give you 2x or even 3x of your investment of 11k. Look at Cardano or IOTA or even ethereum classic, all of them were far better investments than bitcoin. In any case you should buy ethereum. Is far better than bitcoin and a ton of tokens depend on it.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
For long term yeah definitely, it will be profitable but I have a speculation that the price of bitcoin this month will decrease a bit because many will sell their bitcoins so that they will have money to use in the holidays.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
You ask a thousand times asked question,and in fact every answer is pure speculation.To buy BTC now can be profitable in short term or in long term,let's say you're buying 1 BTC at 11k$ and have plans to sell at 12k$ so you get profit 1k$.If you plan to hold for long term then you can also buy now and do not panic if you see some correction in price.On the other hand you can wait that price go down,when will it happen is a question for a million $.

According to the statements of some big investors ETH price could go up to 1500$ in next year,and since now is under 500$ it is not a bad time to invest.But though things look pretty promising right now never invest more then you can afford to lose and secure your coins on the best possible way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
I more promising to invest in bitcoin then Ethereum right now, due to the fact that bitcoin price is going high every day compares to the price of ethereum which is rising but very slow. And the secret of maximizing profit in an investment is to buy low and sell high so it all depends on your capital. Even if you buy bitcoin at the market cap price today and sell the bitcoin tumorow you stand to make profits because the price is increasing now on a daily basis.
Pages:
Jump to: