Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it be the year for Ripple? - page 8. (Read 835 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 24
September 26, 2018, 06:06:05 AM
This is just a movement and it will not continue for all of the year
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 04:45:36 AM
This is not impossible. When the financial crisis arrives, the banking industry will enter the cryptocurrency to purchase XRP. But I think Bitcoin is more valuable.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
September 25, 2018, 03:12:50 PM
Ripple is like a crypto but it's not.  It is a tool that is being used to take your money and give cryptos a bad name in general.

Supporting Ripple is not supporting crypto.  It is supporting the banks.  When facebook, google, or some repressive government releases their own cryptos, supporting those will be no different than supporting Ripple today.

Exactly this kind of association makes Ripple a good speculation tool and may make Ripple the perfect target for a bubble.
And unfortunately that's what many expect: quick money and not really a working, honest cryptocoin.

Again there is another dump on Ripple too. I see there is around 10 percentage dump the market already. If you thought to invest in this coin kindly drop that and go with the good coins which are in top  10 lists in the crypto marketplace.

I suggest no one hype this shit coin when other potential coins there in the marketplace.

The chosen coin must the decentralized cryptocurrency and it will be a really helpful coin for you to bump and make the profit out of it for sure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
September 25, 2018, 03:03:06 PM
After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?

Ripple was created by, managed by and for the central banks.  It is doing well because there is unlimited liquidity behind the entities that support it.  The price rising in this market is the banks slapping you in the face and mocking you so that you foolishly invest money you can't afford to lose, only to let the air out again at a specified time.  They plan to rinse and repeat this with all major currencies until the battle over sentiment is won and people start to lose interest in putting money into crypto.

Ripple is like a crypto but it's not.  It is a tool that is being used to take your money and give cryptos a bad name in general.

Supporting Ripple is not supporting crypto.  It is supporting the banks.  When facebook, google, or some repressive government releases their own cryptos, supporting those will be no different than supporting Ripple today.

I agree with you. But, unfortunately, we must be prepared for the fact that Ripple will enter the American economy (at least American, and maybe in the world economy)
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 25, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

Exactly this kind of association makes Ripple a good speculation tool and may make Ripple the perfect target for a bubble.
And unfortunately that's what many expect: quick money and not really a working, honest cryptocoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
September 25, 2018, 02:56:30 PM
After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?

Ripple was created by, managed by and for the central banks.  It is doing well because there is unlimited liquidity behind the entities that support it.  The price rising in this market is the banks slapping you in the face and mocking you so that you foolishly invest money you can't afford to lose, only to let the air out again at a specified time.  They plan to rinse and repeat this with all major currencies until the battle over sentiment is won and people start to lose interest in putting money into crypto.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 25, 2018, 02:48:42 PM
I think that ripple is a bubble. And soon it will just burst and you will not be left with nothing. I think that you need to choose more reliable coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
September 25, 2018, 02:56:21 PM
I personally don't like Ripple too much.

I agree 100% that a big part of it is due to it's centralized nature which makes it a lot less appealing and not only for me.

It depends, you probably mean a rise in price - But that can always change and go down again. If the main coins are doing good the whole altcoins market benefits one way or another. I personally prefer to stick with the main ones, not-centralized ones.

However, there is people who believes it could rise and are betting on it. If you want to read more: https://futurism.com/2018-could-rise-ripple/
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 02:54:06 PM
I agree with your opinion, I think this is the year for Ripple to continue towards the price of at least 50 USD by the end of this year, because I see the ripple price chart continues to improve over time this year, if everything continues to improve maybe at the end of the year ie December, maybe Ripple will cost 42 USD
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
September 25, 2018, 02:46:20 PM
Just because an altcoin increases 70% in a few days doesn't mean this is "insert cryptocurrency here's" year. I think that this will be a better year for Ripple but until it becomes adopted by several huge banks we are not going to see much change in its valuation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 25, 2018, 02:23:58 PM
The non-hierarchical ripple will be one of the factors making it confined to the much more competitive Crypto market. Therefore, say this year is the year of the ripple is only temporary. In my opinion, the ripple becomes strong or depends mainly on its technological improvement and refinement.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 02:19:13 PM
Which is to be expected. The price after strong growth, fell by 13%. I understand that all the coins have fallen, but the ripple is the most. I think that it's too early to rejoice, you still have to wait to make a decision
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 25, 2018, 02:11:23 PM
i don't know, it's really confusing. yesterday few would want it and today banks are pro ripple all of a sudden. what's the trick then?
Activity: 854
September 25, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

I don't think that Ripple will show good results in this year or in next year. To be more distinct I don't think that Ripple's results would be much more better than results of any other top cryptocurrency.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 03:07:30 PM
I dont' know if this year will be Ripple's year or not but I think we no need it, we just need XRP price can go to the moon like last year and I think it's enough for all of us. LOL. Let's see what will happen at the end of this year Smiley. I think this year is ICO era and it also mean ETH's year Smiley.
Activity: 896
September 23, 2018, 02:30:09 PM
why so many people believe in ripple, yes, now it in top, but it havenot any clear idea, it not supporting by anything
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
September 23, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

Ripple is simply not a cryptocurency.  I dont think many banks are pro Ripple. The ones that were given ripple for free ofcourse are pro ripple. Most banks dont care about it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 02:03:12 PM
How everything is changeable and contradictory. Literally a few days ago, many said that Ripple sucks and is not a crypto currency. And it cost the price of growth by 60% as everyone changed their mind. I think we are expecting very serious events, and we will see Ripple in all its glory.

I don't think the opinion of many people about Ripple has changed just because it's been experiencing some price growth in the past couple of days. Ripple is still a centralized coin and that has not changed. Ripple appeals to banks and and it wont be surprising that Central Banks of countries are part of Ripple. It therefore, still doesn't count as a cryptocurrency in this space
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 01:55:13 PM
I think the recent growth of the ripple is temporary due to news of the ripple being accepted by a major American bank. Growth is due to good news, not a breakthrough in technology. So I still think the ripple is not really back.
It is written that the recent appreciation and capitalization of the ripple coin is related to the impending introduction of some improvement called xRapid. As if it would allow banks and financial structures to more actively introduce this coin in their practical activities. However, there is no specific information on such an improvement.
Activity: 795
September 23, 2018, 01:34:53 PM
No mate, 100$ is a bit over ambiguous to me even if it is generally adopted worldwide, that price is unrealistic general market will be crazy for ripple to be 100$.
Pages:
Jump to: