Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it be the year for Ripple? - page 6. (Read 835 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 28, 2018, 09:32:33 AM
Ripple growth is just another speculation of this handful of scammers. Hah, they even disown the XRP with all possible methods. The coin has no future, remember this. This is a centralized scam.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
September 28, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?

Here is my opinion on ripple going to a $100...  LOL

At $100/token Ripple would have a $5 Trillion Marketcap… Thats like 2x the worlds Gold market  Shocked

The only way ripple goes that far is if Banks decided to sole adopt XRP. Just crazy. Bitcoin would have to crumble first and Eth would probably collapse before Ripple would stand a chance at that type of evaluation.

XRP is probably a decent stable investment for the long run, but don't expect any sort of metioric gains like some 50,000% within the next century.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
September 28, 2018, 09:19:51 AM
Ripple is really doing good and planning to take down western union which is possible in near future.
Ripple coin supply is huge but with a nice managemenet and marketing it will replace bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2018, 09:16:39 AM
Ripple is like a crypto but it's not.  It is a tool that is being used to take your money and give cryptos a bad name in general.

Supporting Ripple is not supporting crypto.  It is supporting the banks.  When facebook, google, or some repressive government releases their own cryptos, supporting those will be no different than supporting Ripple today.

Exactly this kind of association makes Ripple a good speculation tool and may make Ripple the perfect target for a bubble.
And unfortunately that's what many expect: quick money and not really a working, honest cryptocoin.
A bubble is something that is usually expected for a market that is centralized and easily manipulated, so ripple attaining a huge height and then rolling back down will not be surprising to me as far as I am concerned.

Ripple has always been one of the market where we get to see some crazy bullish behavior over the years and at the end of it all, the price is something we have always seen not to end up sustainable in the long run anyway as it hits the peak and then come back down a lot lower than you can imagine, so it is normal not to expect so much from this market as the case may be.

I continue to see and monitor the development of coins are present.
in this year the development owned Ripple indeed progress more rapidly and more advanced than other Altcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 09:11:01 AM
After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?

No, maybe this  is manipulated and temporary only. But to weather it will reach $100 maybe if the central bank support ripple all the way up to this value. Maybe this is central banks way of competing other digital coin who knows that this is also part of banks future digital coin if crypto really working all over the world at that time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 09:07:21 AM
Seems like a good idea. It was getting out of control and it's encouraging them to create and market 1000000 new cryptos that just saturate the market...
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 28, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

To Ripple gain 100 USD is really difficult and far from reality beacause total supply of it is so very much and have still a big amount of Ripple tokens are holding by owners, haven't been released in market. If whole of this tokens are circulated in market, its price will decrease so much
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 28, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
Hard to tell for now but as an speculation Ripple may grow like any other coins on the market and it can possibly reach $100 but we don't know when only time can tell. This uptrend maybe a temporary one but could also be a sign of Ripple's possible skyrocket in maybe a couple of days, weeks or months from now so I think better to be prepared  or better late than sorry.
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 08:54:03 AM
I don't think so, because this year is a year for DOGE, I can say that because as we know the price of DOGE is increasing very high compared to other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 08:49:42 AM
It is a temporary run up for ripple as last time it reached to 5$ vary fast and then start dropping and approx. 95% drop from its peak. It is just like pump and dump and not a stable growth.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
September 28, 2018, 08:44:32 AM
Ripple is like a crypto but it's not.  It is a tool that is being used to take your money and give cryptos a bad name in general.

Supporting Ripple is not supporting crypto.  It is supporting the banks.  When facebook, google, or some repressive government releases their own cryptos, supporting those will be no different than supporting Ripple today.

Exactly this kind of association makes Ripple a good speculation tool and may make Ripple the perfect target for a bubble.
And unfortunately that's what many expect: quick money and not really a working, honest cryptocoin.
A bubble is something that is usually expected for a market that is centralized and easily manipulated, so ripple attaining a huge height and then rolling back down will not be surprising to me as far as I am concerned.

Ripple has always been one of the market where we get to see some crazy bullish behavior over the years and at the end of it all, the price is something we have always seen not to end up sustainable in the long run anyway as it hits the peak and then come back down a lot lower than you can imagine, so it is normal not to expect so much from this market as the case may be.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 08:42:26 AM
I have a good feeling for the ripple. a project for the future, and support from several large banks, is a good reason for Ripple to increase this year.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 28, 2018, 08:40:31 AM
From last couple of days ripple seems quite bullish. Ripple rose quite well as compare to other altcoins. But I don't think so it will hit 100$ mark but I can say its value can grow more than other altcoins. I think we will see  more price rise of XRP this year. It seems to me this year ripple will give us more surprise in coming moths. But the supply of ripple is very high that can hinders the growth of ripple.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
September 28, 2018, 06:11:31 AM
I want to believe at least this, because the market is already so hungry that people just rush to the first project that would start moving, you've seen this situation with Ripple, it's an indicator of people's interest.

Definitely you need to believe see how the economy of is scaling up that's really remarkable man. The other altcoins are dropping everyday but ripple is gearing up which is a good news for the investors. Now investors will start focusing on ripple as it is trending now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 06:04:21 AM
The probability is very high, but I think that the community understands that interest in the project can be extremely speculative, because it is not even a cryptocurrency, it is a centralized product.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 28, 2018, 05:59:31 AM
He can rise to $ 100 if all banks start accepting it at any branch. Then its growth is not avoided and it is a fact. But whether banks will be in demand here is the problem of its introduction into the banking system. If the answer of the banks is positive, the coin technology will help speed up banking transactions and significantly reduce costs. Given all this, the coin has a future.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 05:56:18 AM
I'm sure that this year will be the year of ripple. I believe that ripple has a bright future ahead
Activity: 140
September 28, 2018, 05:53:18 AM
This year Ripple can give a lot of profit. Now it came to the second place in rating and who knows, how strongly he still will grow up.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 05:48:00 AM
Ripple was the first to start the growth season. Next up is the growth of Ethereum or Neo. 2019 will be the year of crypto currencies.
Activity: 378
September 28, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
XRP circualtion is aproximately 30% of total ammount. Rest of coins are held by the team, so they could afect the rage slightly. In such terms, it is hard to predict future or Ripple, especially, when most of holder have no voice.
Pages:
Jump to: