Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it be the year for Ripple? - page 7. (Read 835 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 09:16:25 AM
no, simply because ripple is not even a cryptocurrency, so why do you even bother with this no-sence, ripple is just like dollar or euro it's just putted on cmc somehow as a "cryptocurrency" since beggining of ripple they promote(in commercials) that it is a "decentralized cryptocurrency" but since the beggining it wasn't decentralized (you can all see on coinmarketcap) not to mention they also say it's a cryptocurrency, but when you go on their site, there is nothing to download, specially nodes are used by real cryptocurrencyes, are you really that stupid.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 08:56:10 AM
I want to believe at least this, because the market is already so hungry that people just rush to the first project that would start moving, you've seen this situation with Ripple, it's an indicator of people's interest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2018, 08:55:58 AM
After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?

I don't think that this year is going to be the year for ripple. like all the other altcoins ripple is following in the footsteps of bitcoin and since bitcoin is not doing well then none of the coins are actually doing well at this point. So it is better to make sure that you are prepared to hold your coins for the long term if the coin does not do well this year.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 08:51:30 AM
After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?

Ripple is not decentalized. 6 of 10 community representative will never trust, so you shoudl not consider it as good investment option. And XRP had not been sleeping, it is dumped and it is clear for everybody, who undestand the bacis mechanics of cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

I think the Ripple project is suspicious and i do not trust him. Many well-known banks have become partners of Ripple, but none of them has integrated Ripple technologies into their network, although the project team talked about this more than a year ago.Why should any of the banks pay the Ripple project team if any bank can launch its own technology on a blockchain?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 07:55:44 AM
$100 for ripple? something crazy and impossible, because $100 means 200x of the current ripple price. but calm down that ripple has a banking partner who supports and prepares funds to pump it  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 07:48:03 AM
As per observation , XRP in the current situation is already the 2nd rank cryptocurrency next to btc replacing ETH in the ranking at Coinmarketcap. With the current ranking, it had shown to the world how XRP has proven to the market that being a decentralized currency is more effective to succeed which is now showing good perfomance in the crypto community.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 26, 2018, 07:39:32 AM
Ripple is getting picked and bought up really well from the beginning of this week. Not sure yet why this hype and high % rise all of a sudden but not complaining. It's nice to see crypto sphere doing well Smiley
Activity: 616
September 26, 2018, 07:36:22 AM
It may well be that the situation can now change in favor of Ripple, because this project is already gaining very good indicators, so judging by how he behaves, I probably would not deny that people will now buy Ripple
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 26, 2018, 07:17:05 AM
Ripple will never go to 100$, this is beyond dreams! Ripple has such a big supply, and with that supply, a coin can't make 100 USD price! It is impossible. This year should have the Ethereum year, but for the longtime bear market runs, we can't except what will happen in future! And this Ripple sudden pump is very temporary! After a few days, it will start decreasing again!
Merit: 251
Infleum
September 26, 2018, 07:10:09 AM
The recent up in the value of XRP happened on the background of the xRapid, which is the first product that will use XRP in their ecosystem. And do not forget about Interledger, if implemented into popular browsers, it will make XRP the most used currency in the world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
September 26, 2018, 07:02:17 AM
Who knows?
If I was sure, of course I would buy Ripple.
At the moment, every forecast is just a bet.
Perhaps, in Las Vegas there is a greater chance of winning something ...
Activity: 280
September 26, 2018, 06:33:04 AM
ripple woke up after a long hibernation and I think it was a great success on the way to becoming the best coin of 2018. It is also true that of the price down from the point was manipulated.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 06:25:43 AM

XRP is already on the rise, and Banks around the world believe and use it, and it is likely to improve further in the coming months. I think XRP can go up to $5, because it has a very large supply.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
September 26, 2018, 06:25:10 AM
I think that is unlikely. If $ 100 per XRP, it has reached over the value of the Amazon company. Amazon is operating worldwide and has been in operation for over 20 years and XRP can not reach that realm in a short time. Grin
Activity: 237
September 26, 2018, 06:23:15 AM
In my opinion, Ripple can go up to $2 by the end of the year. It looks strong now, but ... $100? I think it is not the real scenario at all.
https://paynote.eu
September 26, 2018, 06:22:11 AM
I think the year of ripple will be in 2019, I bought the ripple in the spring of 2017 at 0.03 cents, and did not sell it for 3 bucks, I think it will cost more.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 06:14:02 AM
Even though Banks are the main target for Ripple, everyday people like you and me can use Ripple for money remittance purposes.This is what makes Ripple so attractive for investors. I can't say if it is the year of Ripp;e and nobody can. But it will hold its position very strongly.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
September 26, 2018, 06:12:58 AM
It was pulled back after the big explosion. Coinbase news revived Ripple. Still, I don't trust Ripple.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 06:10:21 AM
not this year for sure. let's look at things realistically, a ripple can not cost $ 100 neither in this nor in subsequent years Wink
Pages:
Jump to: