Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase? - page 2. (Read 578 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
it's quite hard to tell with current market state. but i personally think it's gonna stable at this point for a few weeks
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
Thank You, And I'm happy to discuss this with you.
lol... We are now experiencing a huge dump because of bitcoin down. Its really worth to hold EOS and banca that is very good coins to hold. has high volumes and higher potential.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
Since it is too early to judge because as of now it is June, I think the market will still move a lot and will become volatile. I think the consistent growth will come in the next quarter of the year which are the third and fourth quarter. But if the bad coins don't develop their projects, I think they are not going to move even though I think Bitcoin and other top coins will push further.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
To recover itself.. not yet fully seen, I think it's like still dabbling and keep trying when viewed from the price chart. Well for me after Btc and Eth, there are Ltc and Neo there as other investments that have the same potential in holding.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
No one can tell but let us just hope for the best that the increase in price value would continue.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think there will be an extreme increase by the end of this year, I'm sure there is altcoin that will increase very extreme this year, we'll see, I hold some altcoin, I think altcoint that I hold pretty good for this year, I hold Ada Cardano, monero, Litecoin and Credit.
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
Zilliqa, stratis and waves. You can choose and neo, cardano and other coins, virtually all without losing if you keep them until the end of the year, do not chase after the price, chase the relevance of technology.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Now it is very difficult to answer. I think that we have to wait another week and then the situation will begin to clear up and you can make a prediction.
in some situations even a week may be quite deplorable, Therefore, in order not to risk it is possible to take advantage of today's price for the Etherium or Bitcoin ..

Today we may see the price bump little in the price chart but this is not finishing line and we do not find the bitcoin price dump more in the market means that is not a truth right. Best we can buy some cryptos in the persona wallet and keep in it saffe for some months.
After some months we will be able to find the marketplace value of all the coins go bigger in the market. So you could get the decent value of profit with this idar.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
Now it is very difficult to answer. I think that we have to wait another week and then the situation will begin to clear up and you can make a prediction.
in some situations even a week may be quite deplorable, Therefore, in order not to risk it is possible to take advantage of today's price for the Etherium or Bitcoin ..
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
I think these couple of months will be bullish for crypto markets, usa tax season was here last month causing bear market but now all those who cashed out are ready to re-enter plus significant new institutional funds are also jumping in to the crypto markets so we can expect big rise.
perhaps it is the connection with the fact that many branches of human activity pass to the crypto currency will give an opportunity to positively influence the market. And this, in turn, will positively affect pricing of the crypto currency.

Have seen the value mate. I see it shows the negative value while seeing the last 24 hours value mate. I see the people do not support the crypto currency whenever we face the dump in the market.
I personally looking to find the more people show the interest on holding the cryptos they have.
But most of the time I see the people do not panic sell in the market. I do not know why they not understanding the cryptos price trend and nature.
Activity: 165
I think there will be more extreme increase it's just the start. And I believe in due time it will happen and we will see the bullish of crypto and we will see what coins will be the big.
We are just getting started. Whole digital market holds a bright future due to bitcoin. This crypto currency which is the core of crypto world is being embraced by people regularly and has already attracted the attention of big beasts from all over the world. Small investors, who find it a bit difficult to buy BTC, are going for Ethereum and other potential coins. Basically, demand will keep on increasing for few coming years at least.
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
Chainjoes.com
big explosion from now on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I think these couple of months will be bullish for crypto markets, usa tax season was here last month causing bear market but now all those who cashed out are ready to re-enter plus significant new institutional funds are also jumping in to the crypto markets so we can expect big rise.
perhaps it is the connection with the fact that many branches of human activity pass to the crypto currency will give an opportunity to positively influence the market. And this, in turn, will positively affect pricing of the crypto currency.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
People are gaining confidence in the market that the bull run that we are longing for is pretty near and will most likely to happen in the coming weeks. Well, based on the market movement that we have in the past days, I'm obliged to say yes to that. There will be more extreme price swings and there will be new ATH left and right when this bull run starts.

As for the coins that I have right now, I tend to diversify my money on all things. I'd suggest you take a look to DASH, BYTES and ONION. Just look at them, do your own research and you'll get what I meant when I introduced them to you.  Wink
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
You can check on what happened today and this can give you an idea on why the recovery is taking so long.

I don't think that it will be more extreme as before, I consider that correction as the most extreme for this year so you don't have to expect any new big correction to come.

Those are the two coins that I'm holding right now.

Litecoin can be a good one today I guess after it's developer shared his status for his exit to make it more decentralized.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I guess correction is coming. BTC has reached 10,000, there will be a fall soon. I am holding BNB LTC XRP. Fav Pair IOTA/BNB and BTC/XRP. Now new pair on Binance XRP/USDT.
Holding of the coin is something which entirely depends on the person who wants to invest his money but you need to be sure that you are investing at the right place and that you will not suffer any kind of loss. This crypto market is and will keep on growing in a very similar fashion and that it will help all of us in having a better living and that we will be able to have much better living then.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I think there will be more extreme increase it's just the start. And I believe in due time it will happen and we will see the bullish of crypto and we will see what coins will be the big.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Cryptos are starting to recover I hope those crypto holders too because of what happened on bear months a big dump affected all Bitcoin and ethereum holders in which some thought it will not recover again so they chose to sell their holdings so I think if crypto holders will again hold Bitcoin and ethereum specially now that it started to recover we can expect a more extreme increase in the near future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
The price of bitcoin goes to 10k. and can not overcome this milestone. so bitcoin has gone down again. It will go down to 8k6-9k. Then it will go up to the 10k mark again. If this time it can pass 10k. the future bitcoin will reach 11-13k. and vice versa if it fails. bitcoin will go down 7-8k
Pages:
Jump to: