Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase? - page 3. (Read 578 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
if you have looked at the price chart minutes ago, you will see the entire market has dropped drastically in just a hours, and that is not a good signs, we all know anything rise too fast must dropped fast too and surely entire market is the case, recently it has rising very fast in just a short time, sooner or late it will crash, but in generally, it is still a good sign of recovery of since the big crash months ago, i believe as long as we still keep holding to our altcoins and btc, surely our value will increase at the end of this year.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
Thank You, And I'm happy to discuss this with you.
I believe Bitcoin value will continue to increase but not to the extreme the way you view it or speculate and at the same time it will not stop at its current market value. Asides from Bitcoin and ethereum am holding lisk and some amount of token like Pareto, Bouts, Heaven e t c.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I will hold NANJ,HAVVE. These are the tokens that I have paid for. I don't think the current price should be held in this token. Wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
I guess correction is coming. BTC has reached 10,000, there will be a fall soon. I am holding BNB LTC XRP. Fav Pair IOTA/BNB and BTC/XRP. Now new pair on Binance XRP/USDT.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520

I see BCH shows bigger bump than both these ethereum and bitcoin. If you want to be in the safer invest partially on BCH and then put half of the amount on bitcoin too mate. Many people looking to invest their money cheap altcoins and expecting profit very soon.
But they does not know whether they will be getting the profit immediately or they need to wait for many days.
I really believe the price potential of bitcoin to reach its peak before this year ends.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
I suspect this "steady" increase we have experienced for the last four weeks will continue for another month or so. The reason behind this is that there is less FUD from the media and big investors now, as compared to 4 months ago. Now that things have settled a bit, you can say that the market is in recovery mode. This is a good time to enjoy the market, without worrying too much about a sharp declined.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
biggest bags atm are MAN, XSN, WAN & ZRX

whether or not we'll see true altszn now or crash again idk, hope/think we do
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Now it is very difficult to answer. I think that we have to wait another week and then the situation will begin to clear up and you can make a prediction.
Activity: 826
Crypto price increases will continue to happen, if we sell now then we will regret for losing the opportunity to get big profits, I am always optimistic that the future of crypto prices will continue to rise and benefit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Sorry, I am late to reply to this post. I have a problem with my internet Connection. Grin Cheesy
Very happy many members are discussing it in this thread.
I have read it one by one and most members say that Bitcoin will keep going up. It means a lot to me, you guys have convinced me to hold my Bitcoin and buy it again.
I hope everything you say is true and we will be rich.
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
As I can see BTC need to get through 10k$ barrier if it wanna reach to 20k$ but it's almost impossible at the moment. Seem like BTC price is dumping right now and price of altcoins are increasing back Smiley)

I can suggest you EOS and ADA, both of them are good to hold or trade for long term. I'm also holding a large amount of EOS atm.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I think the prices are gonna go up. at least 12-13k dollars if bitcoin grows it would be nice. and broadcast to 1000 dollars if again comes then it would be good
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
The market cap has increased rapidly for the past week, I do think the bullish season is here. However crypto market is unpredictable, we have to watch the market closely. As of now, some altcoins have not recover fully, so do your research and find these coins.
Activity: 639
Probably big growth will happen in near future. If you want sell your different altcoins the best option will be calm wait for this growth. Predicts are very promissing so it will be very good decision if you wait
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
As expected earlier ,the price of bitcoin is start to increase on this summer.The price of bitcoin will reach back to 13,000$ on this june.Expect bitcoin and Ethereum ,the coin which is best to hold is Bitcoin cash,litecoin,waves ,ETC and Monero.The percentage of profit in this coins will be more compared to bitcoin and Ethereum in future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think what we are seeing now is nothing compared to what would come if institutional investors starts buying in. We just need to hope that some crypto-friendly regulations will be applied soon as this is what the investors are waiting for.

Absolutely this rise is nothing to do with institutional investors, the market can rise or fall it seems like it will rise but nothing is certain. I would not buy coins now only by considering that bull market started.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is still in the consolidation, the ether shows power. It's too early to talk about a real win for bulls, so it's hard to guess whether we will go farther or not.
Not yet mentioned, for the hodl: NPXS, CAPP, POWR, BTM, ADA...
Activity: 453
Presale Starting May 1st
I think we will see at least 2 or 3 more extreme increases in next 5 years. And I am not kidding. It will be about best coins not only bitcoin, ethereum included. I am expecting first to happen this year after summer!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

I think that 10K psychological barrier is holding us back. Once we break that, I think we'll see another blast upward maybe toward the 11-12K range.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network

i think this will not stop here
but, corrections will be come anytime before huge price movement
personally i hold a lot of crypto in my bags, but more than 80% from my capital is in bitcoin, ethereum and waves
Pages:
Jump to: