Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase? - page 4. (Read 578 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
Thank You, And I'm happy to discuss this with you.
Yeah it's doing great and I'm hoping to push more. We are still far from the all time high so I'm expecting that we can go higher for this month.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
I now use only ETH and BTC and I consider that they are expected by extreme growth. maybe not soon, but it will happen soon. and the that seems impossible, will become well understandable and mundane
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
It didn't even go over 10k yet, I don't think there is a rally. This might be the last stop for this pump. I'm expecting under 9k again.
When Bitcoin go back alts will follow.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Don't ask for peoples opinion when investing on coins. You will only get biased answers. People will always recommend you to invest on coins they have invested even if its a shit coin and they know it. Since more people investing means higher price. Just do your own research and choose the best one.
As for the price of bitcoin, it won't stop here. We will see the price rising more once it breaks the $9,850 resistance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Hopefully, this condition is true so cryptocurrency can double like at the end of the year 2017. Like the other members said that from the chart we know if we have a bullish and I hope so. I'm holding little DBIX coins now, I'm just assuming they can 2x 2 months later based on 2017 chart. It has already pumped twice in half 2017 and at the beginning of the year 2018. Hopefully my speculation it's true.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think what we are seeing now is nothing compared to what would come if institutional investors starts buying in. We just need to hope that some crypto-friendly regulations will be applied soon as this is what the investors are waiting for.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
My two higher-risk investments are:

1) PRL+SHL

Mainnet this month, revolutionary concept of monetizing web pages without ads by using miniscule amount of CPU power of users (few percent, same as displaying an animated ad basically) and secure IOTA based storage for users, potential of running a hook or broker node based on IOTA node to make even more profit.

2) ATL

Unique building tokenization (Propy and other "building-based" blockchains do something else).

They are extremely regulatory oriented and strive to provide fully legal solution. I am from Europe so holding ATL long-term and running a node has a chance to give a very good profit to me. 7% worth of all buildings tokenized on the platform per year is given to node providers. So there is possible profit of at least several dollars per one ATL token per year if only 2B USD building were tokenized on the platform - if you look how much one shopping centre costs (2 stories, 5000m^2 about 30M USD), really no big deal to get to 2B USD with 40-50 large buildings. A con is that you cannot run a node if you are not from Europe now (until regulatory things will get cleared in other countries but currently the team wants to launch in Europe to keep everything legal).

Currently both PRL+SHL and ATL are very cheap and promising alts in months to come.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
There is a lot of buzz sorrounding eth in the short-term. Might be a good move to hold some if the SEC hearing comes out positive for eth.
I hold MAN, has started to move lately, and some QASH, which has not quite picked up since. Others Phore, ark and komodo
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
I won't, dude i suggest you to read the last year chart and you will see that will be similar like this year and i thought another bullish trend will be coming soon in the future. Consider about ethereum and bitcoin price should be doubled from this recent price. CRPT, CS and many more and i guess another crazy increase for altcoin will be coming soon after major increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: