Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Litecoin recover? - page 10. (Read 907 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
July 22, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
litecoin is the only altcoin that has always followed bitcoin price up and down. the others only follow it down and down. it may be because of the developer and the fact that litecoin is the first copy of bitcoin and the only one that is being developed for real.

so don't worry about it much, it will recover eventually as bitcoin is on the recovery right now.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 07:27:25 AM
it's depend on your strategy. now if you have face big trouble then you can sold it but hold is the best option I think.litecoin is one the most popular currency, so if crypto market will hit again then I am sure ltc also hit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Distributed Credit Chain
July 22, 2018, 07:17:01 AM
Litecoin recover is certain to happen, and there was a bear market in the last few years. At that time, the decline of Litecoin was very severe, and people lost confidence in it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
July 22, 2018, 07:12:34 AM
Litecoin will recover when the all cryptocurrency market will recover...
But when it will happen - nobody knows...
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
July 22, 2018, 07:05:55 AM
For recobery litecoin needs to show some growth in volume at the moment volume is struggling and is not supporting the recovery however it can always change, as crypto market is known for high volatility so volume can come anytime.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 07:04:06 AM
I bought some Litecoin when the price was on it's way up. The price took a dive but I've been holding them in the hope they will recover to their former glory. This doesn't appear likely to happen any time soon, would I be better off selling them now and limiting my losses and investing elsewhere or do you think it's likely to achieve a higher price in the long term? All advice appreciated.
Litecoin is just a lite version of Bitcoin so most likely the rise and fall of Litecoin prices depends on Bitcoin but if compared with Ethereum, Litecoin is more potential of course.
My advice is to do what you think is best and you will not regret it in the future.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 07:00:03 AM
If you wish to hold for a long time, that would be fine with hope that it will recover. cryptocurrency market is not stable at this time  due to its volatility. So expect  fluctuations in price which can be linked with demand and supply.

Yes, I was never in this to 'get rick quick', it was always going to be a long term investment.
It was money that I had put aside for investment so I'm not overly concerned about the situation but I did think it would have been further along the road to recovery now.
Having waited this long, I think I need to be a little patient and HODL a bit longer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 03:14:09 AM
How much you bought Litecoin before? and how many you bought?

If you decided to sell it now and limiting your losses why you didn't do this before? when you saw 10% of the loss then you better do it right. It's too late to stop the loss and the market is starting to correct as bitcoin goes into its recovery, you only have to wait now.

I was led to believe that it would recover and grow to be worth much more so I have been waiting patiently (more than 6 months) and it looks like it may take much longer before it increases substantially.
Litecoin, who has experienced a recovery at this time, is stepping up its progress to advance Litecoin and restore its position. so, for now, Litecoin continues to rise and improve its quality to become a coin that is very capable to be reliable and proud of the future. so the change made by Litecoin is a fairly rapid recovery.
yes I'm sure sooner or later Litecoin will come back and can benefit again because a few months ago Litecoin had declined and so I see how many people are starting to invest in Litecoin and help pump Litecoin prices to return stable

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
July 22, 2018, 02:38:57 AM
If you wish to hold for a long time, that would be fine with hope that it will recover. cryptocurrency market is not stable at this time  due to its volatility. So expect  fluctuations in price which can be linked with demand and supply.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 02:30:56 AM
Of course it will recover as soon as the market starts to grow again. I remember times when LTC was traded like $ 40-50 for 1 coin, during the last rally its price reached over $ 350 on the peak of hype!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

If you decided to sell it now and limiting your losses why you didn't do this before? when you saw 10% of the loss then you better do it right. It's too late to stop the loss and the market is starting to correct as bitcoin goes into its recovery, you only have to wait now.

I was led to believe that it would recover and grow to be worth much more so I have been waiting patiently (more than 6 months) and it looks like it may take much longer before it increases substantially.
Litecoin, who has experienced a recovery at this time, is stepping up its progress to advance Litecoin and restore its position. so, for now, Litecoin continues to rise and improve its quality to become a coin that is very capable to be reliable and proud of the future. so the change made by Litecoin is a fairly rapid recovery.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
July 21, 2018, 07:48:56 PM
At some point Litecoin will definetly shine again but until then they must step up and do something great again for litecoin. When bitcoin will have the next bull run, litecoin will increase too but we might see a litecoin rise until the bitcoin bull run also segwith can make the difference.
Activity: 420
July 21, 2018, 07:40:59 PM
The recovery of Litecoin in 2018 is very low because the crypto is currently unprofitable, the exchange rate will slow down in 2018, and there is no sign of growth or improvement. So if you invest then you should invest in ETH in the long term will be much better than investing in LTC.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
July 21, 2018, 07:27:38 PM
It is possible that bitcoin will up the crypto market. I mean that the all altcoins will follow bitcoin by copying its growth and I am holding ETH namely because I am waiting that ETH will chase bitcoin and decrease the spread.
Bitcoin will make this market pump again, and I believe LTC will enjoy that pump too. You are the one who bought during the peak, just wait for the right time and your buying price will hit again maybe next year Smiley don’t lose hope abot that this is not the end of cryptomarket.
Activity: 308
July 21, 2018, 07:26:47 PM
The recovery of Litecoin at the end of 2018 is tough. By the beginning of 2018, LTC rates go to the moon to more than $ 300, so the possibility of large LTC will level off, and the exchange rate can only increase to $ 100 by the end of 2018 due to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 21, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

As you can notice we've been into the bear market for 6 months and if you can stay and hold still that's better for you but if you really can't anymore, you can let go.

And like what I said to you, the recovery is starting to be seen through bitcoin. It's price went up and other alts did the same thing (though not all of them) but I believe like last year when bitcoin goes ATH again, alts will probably do too.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:03:41 PM
If you want to to keep holding litecoin that you hold , just hold Sir, it's okay, But sell if condition going to worst.

And don't buy litecoin at this moment, there are many legit cheaper coin to buy, instead of litecoin.
Activity: 658
July 21, 2018, 07:16:15 PM
It is possible that bitcoin will up the crypto market. I mean that the all altcoins will follow bitcoin by copying its growth and I am holding ETH namely because I am waiting that ETH will chase bitcoin and decrease the spread.
Activity: 78
July 21, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 06:59:57 PM
if you sabbar will wait please hold your litecoin aja, no doubt again to go up, but somehow .. if you can not wait better you sell it and find a better coin according to you
Pages:
Jump to: