Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Litecoin recover? - page 8. (Read 907 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
July 22, 2018, 11:49:27 PM
No doubt in my mind, it will. Litecoin is in the Top 5 altcoins. At around $85 as I write this comment, it is expected to hit 3-digits before the end of the month.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 09:56:56 PM
I bought some Litecoin when the price was on it's way up. The price took a dive but I've been holding them in the hope they will recover to their former glory. This doesn't appear likely to happen any time soon, would I be better off selling them now and limiting my losses and investing elsewhere or do you think it's likely to achieve a higher price in the long term? All advice appreciated.

The crypto currency is a long-term investment. Why sell at a loss of the crypto currency of TOP10? Wait at least until the middle of autumn. Bitcoin has already started the way up. After him, and lightcoyin will go.

yes I am sure Litecoin will be back soon because it is already a person who invests in Altcoin and waits for another altcoin price back because a few weeks ago Litecoin has decreased and with that penurun many people who invest in Litecoin and wait for Litecoin to recover
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 22, 2018, 09:23:57 PM
How much you bought Litecoin before? and how many you bought?

If you decided to sell it now and limiting your losses why you didn't do this before? when you saw 10% of the loss then you better do it right. It's too late to stop the loss and the market is starting to correct as bitcoin goes into its recovery, you only have to wait now.
I was led to believe that it would recover and grow to be worth much more so I have been waiting patiently (more than 6 months) and it looks like it may take much longer before it increases substantially.
As you can notice we've been into the bear market for 6 months and if you can stay and hold still that's better for you but if you really can't anymore, you can let go.

And like what I said to you, the recovery is starting to be seen through bitcoin. It's price went up and other alts did the same thing (though not all of them) but I believe like last year when bitcoin goes ATH again, alts will probably do too.
with Litecoin's growing capabilities now able to bring Litecoin to a much better extent to experience a much better recovery to restore it. with these present developments can be an ever-increasing and profitable recovery that continues to make it an excellent improvement going forward.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 09:12:31 PM
Recovery in Litecoin is not just due to the momentum. There are also rumors that Cryptosecure will be able to bring out an ICO in the cryptocurrency markets. With the help capital raised by this ICO, the company hopes to make the cryptocurrencies less volatile. This will actually be beneficial for Litecoin. Litecoin has been one of the most volatile cryptocurrencies. After hitting a high of around $ 390, it has fallen all the way to $ 150 currently. This is the reason why many of the investors are fearful of investing in Litecoin.
Activity: 196
TREEBLOCK.io
July 22, 2018, 08:45:14 PM
I will encourage you to think long term and Hold your coin, general market prices of coins are down, and we need bull run for the prices to go up once again, So i won't advise you to sell off your asset, I will advise you hold your asset.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
July 22, 2018, 08:26:38 PM
Litecoins have good prospects. I think to keep hold is the right moment. Because you have suffered a lot of losses. I believe litecoin will reach a new all-time high.
Activity: 182
Market Integration Platform
July 22, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
I bought some Litecoin when the price was on it's way up. The price took a dive but I've been holding them in the hope they will recover to their former glory. This doesn't appear likely to happen any time soon, would I be better off selling them now and limiting my losses and investing elsewhere or do you think it's likely to achieve a higher price in the long term? All advice appreciated.

I believe that you should wait for the growth of the whole market. And then draw conclusions about the prospect of investment in this coin. At the moment, the whole market is just unfolding, most of the coins and tokens are below the price that they should have. In my opinion, it's silly to be selling in loss now.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
July 22, 2018, 07:15:18 PM
Litecoin is a solid investment, it doesnt really get wild swings in price
Rather it is a slow burner, not many people know this but Litecoin
performed better than Bitcoin in 2017

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/litecoin-vs-bitcoin/
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
July 22, 2018, 07:05:17 PM
If you have invested in LTC, then you must trust the altcoins. So I think you should hold because of the great potential Litecoin will recover in the exchange rate at the end of the year, when the demand for investment soared. So you should continue to hold LTC and invest more if the exchange rate drops to a low level.
LTC is one of a great coin, so for me it will recover just keep on waiting for that. If you’re trap with LTC, try to invest in other coins like bitcoin and eth so by this your loss will cover from the profit that you will make with other coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
July 22, 2018, 07:00:28 PM
Look for the all LTC's price chart in history - it always recovers but not soon because all weak hands must sell it cheap and moon will be visited after that only Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
July 22, 2018, 06:47:32 PM
Asking about litecoin only... The whole market is in red everywhere. With the bank at Germany deal litecoin will grow but the growth I think will also affect Other coins.

Talking about other altcoins, it some may not recover but there are certain ones which will pull through
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 06:39:50 PM
I think that until they set up their network and fulfill promises, the capitalization will be in place, but if the developers do what they promised, we will see growth
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

I think litecoin is a very good choice in this term. According to me, it has always a great chance to grow more and in my way of thinking, it is one of the few coins which are giving hope for the future.
Litecoin is very potential and stable to invest in the long run because it has a very professional management team and community support. The market is recovering well and I think Litecoin will also grow strongly after a long period of stability in this market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
July 22, 2018, 06:27:01 PM
If you have invested in LTC, then you must trust the altcoins. So I think you should hold because of the great potential Litecoin will recover in the exchange rate at the end of the year, when the demand for investment soared. So you should continue to hold LTC and invest more if the exchange rate drops to a low level.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 06:17:02 PM
I've heard many positive reviews about Litecoin, but the price of it remains quite stable for the last few months, and I am not sure that it can vastly recover, maybe there is some time needed in order to achieve the previous prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

I think litecoin is a very good choice in this term. According to me, it has always a great chance to grow more and in my way of thinking, it is one of the few coins which are giving hope for the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
July 22, 2018, 04:52:48 PM
Market is now on a great dip because of lots of news and hacking. Now it is not easy to make again trillions of market. But good news are coming about Bitcoin ETF and market will soon explode once again. So it is better if you think to invest now.

I'd like to suggest to see the price change and market condition now. Everything seems settled well and most of the cryotocurrencies started growing in the market. Those reaction are now postive.
So invest on the litecoin and all other top coins in the market. Then for your information litecoin also grown around marketplace last few days.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
July 22, 2018, 04:46:22 PM
I also wait for LTC price recover. I have bought some coins when its price was nearly $ 180... I think if BTC will recover to $ 10k and higher, LTC will do the same.

Hope it recovers the way you have mentioned as litecoin was the one while was going towards the value of ethreum last year but then it dropped miserably and still unable to recover till date. I don't trust it anymore as I have incurred loses because of this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
July 22, 2018, 04:41:27 PM
Every good coin, including the litecoin you invested in, will rise back to the price they were, when we last had a bull run. I am anxiously waiting for another bull run and i believe we can have higher price that what we had in the past.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
July 22, 2018, 04:12:09 PM

Well, your trade shows that you are a high emotion trader who cannot control his emotions while trading and because of this reason you are still holding your loss-making trades just in a hope that it will recover and if this is true then i would like to tell you that you are no way near to professional trading. You need to practice a lot and right now there are high chances for the Litecoin to recover because the Market has started the Bullish rally.
Pages:
Jump to: