Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 33. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
Coin mining becomes the choice of people who have a lot of money to earn a lot of coins in quick time and I do not think it will end up as profitable
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
May 19, 2018, 03:23:55 AM
We all know that when the time comes that bitcoin mining will definitely stop the bitcoin currency. But the probability of this happens only 3-5%. Do not worry as long as we used bitcoin the transaction and miners must go on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 03:20:41 AM
I think that mining supported by producers of mining equipment and video cards. So I think that mining will not stop in nearest years due that it is big business and big money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 558
May 19, 2018, 03:16:26 AM
well, it's easy to answer: there is PoW consensus system - proof of work, that rewards miners for maintaining blockchain. also miners get cryptocurrency from transaction fees (in BTC blockchain, for example).
so as long as there is Proof of Work - there will be miners.    
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
May 19, 2018, 03:12:43 AM
I dont think that mining will stop in one day. Because there will be always new coins to mine. And also for sending and receiving coins , we need miners.
Activity: 27
May 19, 2018, 03:05:22 AM
miners still will mine because transaction fees are going to miners and they process transactions , so dont worry , because now miners receive around 50 millions only from 1 coin and can earn much more in future.
Activity: 295
May 18, 2018, 11:19:53 AM
till there will be minable coins its will never stop, mining is easy to get different coins or tokens, and than change them to btc or eth if you preffer to hold these instead of alts
Activity: 35
May 18, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
I don’t think so since the concept of mining in cryptocurrency is very vital. Many investor get touch with it so it’s hard to tell when it will stop.
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 06:55:10 AM
Good question. For me, it will never stop because if it will stop no more people or miner will process our transaction, there are many transactions ever second. Blockhain is evolving everyday, you cannot stop mining because if it will happen, no more transaction will be processed.
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 05:41:28 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

Even if all the bitcoins have been mined, the miners still need to keep running to confirm the deal.

In the future, the percentage of expenses will increase. When the limit is reached, the miners will continue to confirm the deal and receive funding from there.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 05:35:15 AM
Good question. For me, it will never stop because if it will stop no more people or miner will process our transaction, there are many transactions ever second. Blockhain is evolving everyday, you cannot stop mining because if it will happen, no more transaction will be processed.
Activity: 121
May 17, 2018, 11:59:49 PM
Of course not, the day when mining will end.
I think miners can get block rewards from it.
Activity: 45
May 17, 2018, 11:34:51 PM
ETH will change to PoS in the near future and that might trigger a new wave of altcoins to join the already successful PoS v3 implementation.
Activity: 98
May 13, 2018, 09:17:06 AM
This is what Im still wonder, I hope there are more comments to compare
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 11:38:49 AM
No, mining won't stop.
It is mathematically designed to get harder and harder.
For example, Bitcoin, even though it's been mined for the past 8 years, still has an estimated 50 years to go until it is all mined.

Mining is at the core of blockchain technology and allows for decentralization and the running of the tech itself.
It's such a simple concept and has proven to work.

The only downside is the incredible amounts of energy it takes to mine now.
Solving these algorhythms has become so long and complex that you need a supercomputer to do it effectively.

There are a number of new projects that are trying to create things similar to blockchain that doesn't require mining.
Perhaps in a couple years we will finally see crypto evolve and be offered a realistic alternative that doesn't consume so much resources.

The algorithm gets harder and harder every time in mining. This proves the income level. It won't stop, as long as we have electricity and internet it will keep going. Brands are starting to produce some special equipment for the miners.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
May 11, 2018, 11:35:31 AM
No, mining won't stop.
It is mathematically designed to get harder and harder.
For example, Bitcoin, even though it's been mined for the past 8 years, still has an estimated 50 years to go until it is all mined.

Mining is at the core of blockchain technology and allows for decentralization and the running of the tech itself.
It's such a simple concept and has proven to work.

The only downside is the incredible amounts of energy it takes to mine now.
Solving these algorhythms has become so long and complex that you need a supercomputer to do it effectively.

There are a number of new projects that are trying to create things similar to blockchain that doesn't require mining.
Perhaps in a couple years we will finally see crypto evolve and be offered a realistic alternative that doesn't consume so much resources.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 11:30:54 AM
I think mining will be stopped in future. Because they will be more and more coins who wouldnt be mined anymore, because it just needs to much power and to much eelectricity. YOu see there are several coins who work with prrof of stake and it works very good. So instead of mining with the high hash power, you can mine with your regular pc and your wallet, which uses a much few electricity. Also the tangle system from iota is much better for the enviroment!
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
May 10, 2018, 04:40:22 PM
Not in the near future. The whole cryptocurrencies are facilitated by mining and without mining then transactions won't be confirmed which would mean that you would not be able to send coins. Ethereum seems to be working on converting to POS which would mean that the services of miners would no longer be needed but until something like that is put in place, mining will continue to be important and not stop.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 10, 2018, 11:55:19 AM
As long as still profitable mining will not stop, even more and more of its enthusiasts because of seeing a very large profit. and if the total coin in the mining has reached the limit then the miner still get the income from the transaction fee that occurs in blockchain so no need to worry.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 11:31:28 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

1. Mining will always be there, the correct question is "will mining ever stop being profitable?" This is based on fears that ETH will soon move to POS. When this happens, it will greatly decrease profitability of all mining rigs

2. When cryptocurrencies like bitcoin reach its max supply it will become a scarce resource. It will serve as a currency you can exchange but it will consequently increase in value.
Pages:
Jump to: