Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 32. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 01:19:28 PM
For example, when miners will get the last Bitcoin, its price will be much higher, as Bitcoin will be considered a rare currency. Well, in General, it all depends on the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 02, 2018, 07:11:11 AM
When the emission of bitcoin is completed, there will still be a need to support the network for the implementation of transactions. It is likely that this function will fall on the shoulders of the miners. So, in my opinion, mining won`t stop soon.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 06:39:01 AM
I think it will stop when new coins stop appear, but it can take a lot of time, so miners can be relaxed. However some of peoples says that mining will be profitable for 2 or 3 years and no more. I'ts only predictions nobody know the truth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 06:21:12 AM
Probably, the energy use of mining is extremely high and getting higher. We are at a time when we need to conserve energy to protect our planet, I can see many coins migrating to PoS for this reason
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 06:12:42 AM
Even if production ceases on a specific coin, it will be possible to organize a new ICO or fork. Therefore, you should believe in the world of crypto-currency
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 10:47:43 PM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

bitcoin or ethereum may not be up to 21M or more this may go down as well as the current market price of bitcoin is now more stable as it adjusts the US dollar.
Activity: 28
June 01, 2018, 10:43:12 PM
Every time the investor is increasing. There are a lot of transactions per second in bitcoin. It will not be traded after it is closed.
Activity: 700
May 28, 2018, 04:39:46 PM
new crypto continues to come up with new innovations. It has certainly created a crypto will continue to be mined but with different types available. In addition to that of course if the coin has reached its limit will probably be more expensive in value. However, to achieve that takes a long time.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 04:19:45 PM
These days the mining has decreased a lot, with more and more difficulty and the profit has decreased drastically. Large scale investors make a bigger earning through mining. From my understanding if mining gets stopped, automatically the entire cryptocurrency network gets collapse. So, mining won't get stopped.
Besides, it is very hard to buy special equipment for a good mining and it costs an arm and a leg - too difficult for an average user
May 28, 2018, 04:18:39 PM
With more and more advanced technologies the mining will definitely stop, because of that fact that everyone will have equally powered computers. About the second question, it is tough to imagine crypto reaching its limits that is why I have no answer for this one.
There will be other ways of getting money and mining will slowly cease to exsist. i think now it is not so popular as it was before
May 28, 2018, 04:17:39 PM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

I can not say will it ever stop or not, but i think it will be less and less popular with time passes by. There are other ways
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 04:15:51 PM
With more and more advanced technologies the mining will definitely stop, because of that fact that everyone will have equally powered computers. About the second question, it is tough to imagine crypto reaching its limits that is why I have no answer for this one.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 24, 2018, 09:27:18 AM
These days the mining has decreased a lot, with more and more difficulty and the profit has decreased drastically. Large scale investors make a bigger earning through mining. From my understanding if mining gets stopped, automatically the entire cryptocurrency network gets collapse. So, mining won't get stopped.
Activity: 490
May 24, 2018, 09:21:39 AM
The energy tariffs sharp rise in price or state ban, can reduce the number of miners. But it will soon reflect on cryptocurrency price increasing.
Activity: 238
Presale is live!
May 24, 2018, 09:15:55 AM
It won't stop because the blockchain runs on the processing power that the hardwares of these miners provide and until there is a way for the blockchain to run on its own then there will always be miners and as long as there are coins which means money to be made from mining, then we will always have miners. They are very important to the network and without them your transactions do not go through.
Activity: 364
May 23, 2018, 02:10:56 PM
Mining is nothing but the transactions approved by block chain technology. Few are confused about mining may stop when BTC reaches its highest level, but that is not true. Each every transaction in block chain is mining actually and if BTC or all the crypto currencies disappear then mining may stop but there is no chance for that for another 100 years at least.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
May 23, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
Farms for mining are a very strange thing. I do not understand why people invest so much money, although they will be able to return them in a year or more. I could not do that.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
May 22, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

thank you !

Mining can not be stopped. It can become harder but it will never stopped. We see like many users left their Bitcoin mining and trying to find blockchains that easier for mining. And they are really finding better way to get new coins.
Activity: 22
May 19, 2018, 08:34:06 PM
What do you mean mining will ever stop? Your bitcoin mining will stop only if you invested in site that can stand only in 20-30 days.there's a legit mining site like hashflare,minergate.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
Mining-activity on creation of new structures for maintenance of functioning of crypto-currency platforms. So I don't think that mining will die. But if it happens, than Bitcoin will die too (in a sense)
Pages:
Jump to: