Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 30. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 04:50:12 AM
If we don't have miners how will bitcoin survive...

If we will TOTALLY have no miners - yes, bitcoin will no longer exist(or there will be all unconfirmed transactions, yes, disappear it is incorrect). But I should mention that the difficulty is being recalculated with certain timeframes, and if 99% of miners will leave, 1% will remain and become 100% from this time, and the network will be ok Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
June 17, 2018, 04:32:39 AM
If we don't have miners how will bitcoin survive and that's the protocol that design to bitcoin Proof of works, Eventually all altcoins are dependable on bitcoin price so as far as i know it will go on there's alot of miners around the world.
Activity: 135
June 17, 2018, 12:52:28 AM
I think mining will go on as long as the market does not die and Crypto keeps going.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 12:51:38 AM
Mine I think it is also very important if you are able to do it and was capable of having a tool that able to support for mining. I believe cryptocurrency has not yet reached its peak because it is still a lot of potentials that can still be developed and constantly experiencing growth. And will make people believe that Crypto is the future of digital cash is best.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 12:46:32 AM
I think mining will never stop. As long as there are cryptos to mine and people who have the capital, mining will always continue to exist. The mining fee might also be one of the factor that might contribute to stop mining. Electricity and other expenses must also be considered. Personally, I like mining because you can earn crypto with just a computer.
Activity: 38
June 17, 2018, 12:38:46 AM
I think one day it will stop. It will be like in the ordinary world, when 80% of the wealth will be in 5%. Even now, corporations that produce video cards and PC components earn on their own more than 80% of the profits of all miners.
Activity: 56
June 16, 2018, 10:15:48 AM
Already was here - POS. Next generation of mining(not correct at all, but simple to understand Cheesy).
Mining will not die. If everyone will decide to turn their rigs off - I will join, I promise, I will confirm all transactions Cheesy
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 02:40:30 AM
As long as the encryption market exists, mining will never stop. Of course, people will choose to dig for more profitable and developing potential coins.
Activity: 70
June 16, 2018, 01:04:02 AM
Never minig does not stop, otherwise all the crypto industry will become. Even if all coins are mined, the minigan will continue to be paid to the commission holders.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 05:11:15 AM
Maybe someday it will stop, but obviously not in the near future. It is possible that ETh will be able to achieve conversion to POS, but it is still far from that.
Activity: 392
June 15, 2018, 05:03:42 AM
In principle, in the future, mining may end. Because the total number of coins that will not be obtained in this way will grow because of too much electricity and resources.
Activity: 92
June 13, 2018, 09:33:33 AM
Mining must go on to make sure transactions can still be carried out, but the rewards for the miners might become very low as it will only come from the transaction fees.
Activity: 209
June 12, 2018, 07:30:48 PM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

I think mining will never stop as long as there are any coins that could be mining and if the supply reaches the limits, then we can move to another coin that will give us a profit. I am sure that there are many coins that we can mine and the price for each coin will increase and if we are saving a lot of coin from mining, then I think our profit will be big. they will win the money if they can save their coins and only wait until the price increases high.
I believe that miniig is part of the ecosystem of all type of cryptocurreny which included in the cycle of transaction in terms of blockchain technology. And we all know that mining us one of the major factor for the price of Bitcoin to either improve or stabilize dealing with stock and demand.
Activity: 350
June 12, 2018, 07:25:51 PM
The only time mining will stop is if there is nothing left to mine. Meaning, if all supplies has been exhausted. But of course, there will always be new currencies coming out from time to time. So if you'll think about it, mining will not stop. Unless, the whole crypto system has been shutdown by someone or something...knock on woods!!!

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 01:46:32 PM
Really an interesting question. Personally, I believe that mining is unlikely to stop in the short term. After all, now it is really a profitable and effective option for investment.
Activity: 276
June 11, 2018, 08:35:17 AM
No mining will ever stop when cryptomoney is on top. Because it is very profitable, when to be mined all the coins still need to do mining transactions. If certain coin inventory, say Bitcoin or Ethereum all mined then the miners will benefit from the transaction costs paid by everyone. This could be a sign of an increase in the cost of certain coin transactions in the future as miners benefit from only the transactions and not the rewards they earn from the mining blocks.
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 08:26:39 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

In my opinion mining will never end as long as there is still a transaction. But the likelihood of getting older will be less reward earned.
Activity: 93
June 11, 2018, 03:43:05 AM
Mining will never stop, as long as there are so many people are using it and getting coins. And also mining is very useful of getting coins, it helps a lot.
Activity: 658
June 11, 2018, 03:33:40 AM
Mining is the reason there is trustless transactions,  mining also ensure you transactions get confirmation from your end to it's destination.  There are economic reasons as well to mining since manufacturer and the miners make a living from mining!
Activity: 77
June 11, 2018, 03:29:57 AM
Mining is like a part of the backbone in cryptocurrency, asking mining to seize is like blocking your left nostrils from producing air. I don't know if I speak for all when I say this
Pages:
Jump to: