Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10? - page 11. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 07:19:05 AM
I still pay special attention to NEO. But I think it still can not develop if China, the country created this currency still banned them. So, if there are a lot of positive moves from China, I believe NEO will grow dramatically
Activity: 256
June 03, 2018, 06:45:01 AM
Hopefully NEO enter the top 10 hopefully successful NEO because I think NEO is a good project and got a lot of support from the community Smiley Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
NEO literally broke into the rankings of the most popular amount of crypto coins. I'm interested in this coin, this dependence on the fluctuations of the Fiat. Soon NEO will rise to the level of the most advanced coins.
Activity: 28
June 03, 2018, 05:59:12 AM
NEO has every chance of being in the top 6-7 this year.
They have problems now, but with their wonderful team they will be able to solve everything.

They indeed have a really strong team, but at this moment NEO has it indeed really difficult and I'm not so sure that NEO will increase upcoming months (although I'm in NEO already a long time, and will keep hold them Smiley)
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 05:32:31 AM
The rise in prices of some crypto earlier this year gave new hope for the crypto market. including NOE will continue to develop into a calculated crypto in the market. I think the NEO will continue to grow and will be on board.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 03:57:32 AM
NEO has every chance of being in the top 6-7 this year.
They have problems now, but with their wonderful team they will be able to solve everything.
Activity: 99
June 02, 2018, 12:20:55 PM
Yes NEO has the potential to be among the top 10 because more upcoming ICO's are beginning to adopt it and its becoming more popular. The zero transaction fee of NEO tokens makes it more appealing.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
June 02, 2018, 11:32:02 AM
I think you are good at research because your thinking result almost did. I think it will be more popular for upcoming ICO for their Fast Network. I never thought that the NEO would be popular so fast which is did. I like this project. And I think you have a good position in Crypto according to your research.
Best of luck
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
My guess it will, neo has such a great opportunity to join the Top club
Activity: 95
June 02, 2018, 06:54:51 AM
I guess Neo has good chances to do it. As i know this coin is very popular in China and even their government supports it. So i don't see any reasons why Neo can't achieve top-10 or even top-5.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 06:37:56 AM
Chances are possible. I see a very good 24 hours neo volume in the coin market cap. neo is very good for long-term investment.
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
June 02, 2018, 06:05:54 AM
Very much possible. NEO is on the path of what ETH was one or two years ago. A lot of upcoming projects on the NEO blockchain is a good thing. It can help in increasing the value of NEO. It should easily be a top 10 coin is my opinion. If China unbans ICOs which is very much possible in the near future, NEO will boom for sure.
Activity: 392
June 02, 2018, 05:23:20 AM
In my activity, this is a as hardy stall and brawny crypto coinage, which has enormous inherent, it is as hardy the minute isolated Chinese etherium.
Activity: 98
May 10, 2018, 11:51:17 AM
Definitely, Neo will be a top 10 coin this year, as today is sitting at 11th place with a market cap of 5 billion, if double his value will be close to the 7 place, which would be easy to achieve when the market fully recovers, so Neo would not need a new ATH to enter to top ten. Neo is an excellent project to invest, it is a smart contract platform where a lot of new projects will adopt his block chain to deploy his asset which generates more value to Neo; plus holding Neo you earn Gas which brings more opportunities for long term investors, so for me Neo is a coin that will be in the top 10 in 2018 for sure.
Activity: 322
May 10, 2018, 09:22:13 AM
Very high quality and a proven project neo. It has a solid place and this will not change between the first 5 and 15 i think.
Activity: 182
May 10, 2018, 06:22:09 AM
The capitalization of NEO is already approaching the tenth place. There is only 400 million dollars missing. Given that the price of NEO is growing much faster than the price of TRON I am sure that in the next couple of weeks we will see NEO in the TOP-10.
Activity: 238
May 10, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
Well, despite the fact NEO is 11th now, I think that it has good chances to become at least 10th.
NEO has everything for doing it, experienced team, well-developed technology, strong support from the community, and a lot of startups that want to issue tokens on the NEO blockchain.
Activity: 364
May 10, 2018, 12:58:05 AM
Neo expected to surpass ETH if Neo release all their development as per their roadmap Neo will be world top blockchain in coming year as per company announcements
Activity: 122
May 09, 2018, 08:56:36 PM
there are coming up many tokens. Sooner or later Neo will be old i think. In short term yes, NEO is a very good coin.
Activity: 117
May 09, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

It is nearly impossible to find out the definite reasons behind a coin’s price upsurge as well as the downfall in the cryptocurrency market as the entire mechanism is based on calculative speculation and market sentiment. However, if we could delve into multifarious aspects of a cryptocurrency, some factors can be considered influential in foreseeing a possible future. For NEO, such factors include:

Association with Onchain: Several investors are hopeful about NEO’s future because of its association with Onchain. Although many people mistake Onchain as a derivative of NEO, in reality, it is a completely different entity that helps business organizations across the globe implement blockchain technology into their individual operations. Onchain was developed in order to separate the digital currency from the blockchain development team. Its going to moon
Pages:
Jump to: