Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10? - page 13. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 10:41:00 AM
It is very likely that Neo will enter the top 10 cryptocurrencies, because it is separated by only 1 position. The coin has many positive aspects: the continuation of the company's work with the certification authorities of China. We are talking about developments that can later be used to form smart contracts within real assets.
In addition, NEO has recently obtained a patent for the development of a cross-chain compatibility scheme that is designed to increase the speed of transactions. In parallel, NEO develops cooperation not only with large exchanges, but also with real companies. Some time ago on the market there were rumors that NEO is working on a joint product with Microsoft, but they have not received confirmation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 10:06:33 AM
I'm sure Neo can be the best coin in the top 10.
I see Neo has the potential to be a good coin and has a value that gradually becomes high.
Neo is new coins but the excess coins can be felt by users.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
OpenMind y amante de la tecnología Blockchain
May 02, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
Yes, this is possible. Neo is a bright coin of the future. a coin with a high potential, although it may seem difficult in a short time. it can be useful for long-term investments.
I think he same, the tecnology behind the coin it is very interesting. But always in long time
Activity: 602
May 02, 2018, 08:48:57 AM
NEO is very interesting and perspective token + it is Chines project = big future = BTCBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 350
April 29, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
Yes, this is possible. Neo is a bright coin of the future. a coin with a high potential, although it may seem difficult in a short time. it can be useful for long-term investments.
Activity: 554
April 29, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
Actually NEO now 9th on the market and for now this is one of the best platform on market, after ETH. This is expensive platform if you want to make ICO . I've heard that mart contract costs there 50 000 $ or something, but Chinese govermant support this project and founder and CEO of NEO recently run Ontology on of the biggest coin on market right now, so yea NEO definately can be one of the top in crypto.

very well but most likely NEO also get knocked out of top 10 exchanges
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 02:45:15 PM
Actually NEO now 9th on the market and for now this is one of the best platform on market, after ETH. This is expensive platform if you want to make ICO . I've heard that mart contract costs there 50 000 $ or something, but Chinese govermant support this project and founder and CEO of NEO recently run Ontology on of the biggest coin on market right now, so yea NEO definately can be one of the top in crypto.
Activity: 60
April 29, 2018, 01:44:04 PM
I think this project is quite interesting and probably will be success, especially with a support of China's government. But to be honest with you guys there is always a chance to fail.
Activity: 518
April 29, 2018, 05:34:21 AM
I think NEO will begin to grow very rapidly after mid-summer when the Chinese authorities will form a regulatory framework for ICO.
Activity: 56
April 29, 2018, 03:18:37 AM
In the long term NEO does have a good future, it looks like it has a foothold into the China market however a lot will also depend on the adoption of its platform of dApps etc. It will likely be one of the top 10 in the future by the looks of it though...
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 02:26:42 AM
Yes, I think she will be top 5 at coinmarketcap, the Chinese equivalent of Ethereum, I've seen a couple of ico which have opted for the Neo platform, in long-term perspectives it is a good coin
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 09:51:37 PM
neo hasn't recovered much in the last couple of weeks which is disappointing. So much so that it has fallen out of the top 10 now with Tron overtaking it with its recent growth spurt. Hopefully it can recover its rightful place soon!
Activity: 144
Merit: 19
April 28, 2018, 08:20:05 PM
NEO was one of my first few alts when it still was ANT. I'm very happy with it's progress over time.
Activity: 64
April 28, 2018, 05:58:38 PM
I think they have a fair bit of work to do yet. They has allot of hype following the turn of the year but with the success of ontology it has shown successful ICOs can be launched on their platform for they will need a few more to solidify a top 10/5 position. I have been hearing routers of a partnership with the Chinese government once they decide to loosen their grip on the crypto market. I could see icon or Neo being the eth of Asia for sure. They do love to promote their own don't they so its not far fetched
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
April 28, 2018, 05:30:10 PM
Now its at eighth place in coimarketcap.com. But filtering value wise, its somewhere down. I have been at coinmarketcap.com everyday watching its growth trend. Before the price fall, the growth was really healthy. I am sure NEO would reach $300 to $500 end of this year. But as China banned traders, will this step affect NEO price increase?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 28, 2018, 12:29:31 PM
During the ICO on the NEO platform, the network also very much can not cope with the number of transactions. I believe that NEO will be very popular in China. But the project will not be able to overtake the Etherium.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 03:31:21 PM
The coin is now on the 10th position. I think she will rise even higher, I believe in it. Interesting currency for me and dangerous at the same time
Activity: 365
April 26, 2018, 03:23:28 PM
I think NEO needs a little more time to realize its potential, although we have already seen how it has grown, the team does not stop working, and this is important.

I totally agree with you, NEO is great potential, but right now, it needs time to prove its value.
Activity: 364
April 26, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
It has a huge potential when compare to other altcoins. Neo has a very good future. By the end of this year, I think that the price will be $280 - $300
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
I think NEO needs a little more time to realize its potential, although we have already seen how it has grown, the team does not stop working, and this is important.
Pages:
Jump to: