Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10? - page 20. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 07:32:50 PM
NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?

yes there is every tendency that neo will be among the top 10 altcoins, technologically it's china's ethereum and it seem the are the most populated, with the aid of bitcoin it will get to the top
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
March 28, 2018, 06:59:40 PM
Hey ! YES NEO will be a part of the top 10 ....we saw the growth for the last 9 month since rebranding. The futur is really bright. I am expecting NEO at 500 euro soon. DYOR and invest
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 04:46:10 PM
NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?
if more projects use the NEO platform to distribute their tokens and more and more people believe in NEO coins, it is not impossible for NEO to be one of the top coins. because this coin is very good and promising.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
March 28, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
Last year the growth neo pleasantly surprised me, I think that this year will also grow well, I expect it to be highly capitalized and that it will equal etherium
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 28, 2018, 04:00:52 PM
NEO really surprised me last time. There was a time when almost every cryptopad fell apart from NEO, I was surprised.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 03:54:58 PM
The way i sew NEO it is a top 7 potential coin, the ability to send out token build on it is amazing and lovely that is the best thing i like about neo technology it is very innovative.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 01:25:13 PM
Dear you,
NEO is a crypto which born in China and usually call as  “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. The fee when trading and tranfer wwith NEO is very cheap and reapid. With the advantage of NEO, i can go to TOP5 in marketcap, potential coin to hold to the end of 2018.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 28, 2018, 11:54:08 AM
I think it already is on the top 10, if I'm not mistaken it's referred or known to be the
most successful asian cryptocurrency project to date. A Chinese blockchain tech that's
promising since it is after all from China, a very reputable business centered nation,
we're talking global scale. China is on the rise, it's been going on for a very long time
now and I can see the influence and resources such a country can have with it's own 
cryptocurrency. NEO like other currencies also has it's own issues and critics, it's
market value has risen to a noticeable growth and it's been dubbed as the next ETH.
It may not overrun ETH or BTC but having invested in NEO is still a pretty good play,
because anything can happen. We are still on a red spot but when BTC recovers and
everything climbs with it, NEO is in it. 
Activity: 28
March 28, 2018, 09:41:23 AM
Neo has lost quite a bit of traction of late, but ONT is picking up the slack really well its climbing ridiculously fast!! maybe theres some sort of collaboration between the 2 happening real soon ?!?!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 28, 2018, 08:06:58 AM
Neo has all the predispositions to become the second eth. It's a good project with great perspectives. There is no doubt it deserves top ten. Soon it will be a big competition for eth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 05:45:17 AM
I consider to buy some Neo instead of ETH. Ethereum showed incredible growth for last year but it can't last forever. As for Neo, oneday it can repeat sucess of ETH and I would better buy some coins than miss this possible growth
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
March 28, 2018, 05:41:37 AM
can yes and can not, I think NEO is not easy to be ranked. because it's hard to trade in NEO. but do not know according to others
Activity: 280
March 28, 2018, 05:34:19 AM
Undoubtedly, 2018 will be a flourishing for the crypto-currency industry. I think NEO this year will reach new heights and enter the top 10 crypto currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 04:27:42 AM
i think its a very strange coin too. it doesn`t grow so fast, but when it's released, the coin should be at least like an eth. But, as we see, this is not so. Growth isn`t so impressive, and now they have a lot of competitors.
Activity: 189
March 28, 2018, 03:25:20 AM
NEO has a huge potential. Its a very good blockchain project, and its almost similar with ethereum. They have very good devs, and they have big plans for the future. So im sure, that neo will become in the next years easily to the top5 coins. Thats why i buyed early and i still holding them. I just can recommend to everyone to buy some neo for their portfolio. One of the best coins ever.
Activity: 157
March 28, 2018, 03:17:49 AM
Your opinion is very precise, now NEO has proven to be one of the top 10 coins. I think the NEO will be able to continue to grow up and can shift the position of the other coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
March 27, 2018, 05:17:07 PM
There are new crypto projects on neo, but I do not like the price of NEO today, like all the other crypto coins. If the market turns around, then maybe NEO will have a future.

The price of NEO will pump in upcoming days. It is one of the promising coins in the market. The price of NEO is slowly increasing. In coinmarket NEO shows its healthy growth. Many projects are running in NEO based on their tokens. Surely NEO will takes place in top ten coins. By the end of this year NEO will be the one of top ten altcoins.
Activity: 336
March 27, 2018, 03:35:53 PM
There are new crypto projects on neo, but I do not like the price of NEO today, like all the other crypto coins. If the market turns around, then maybe NEO will have a future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 27, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
NEO has experienced major outages during ICOs. It’s interesting to note that NEO has so far hosted at most one concurrent ICO on its platform and still, its network is not able to handle the load. For a centralized platform that is supposedly capable of running 1000 transactions/second, not being able to handle load from a single ICO is very very surprising.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
March 27, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
For me NEO is that a good project that it will pump in this year in top and after some time it could even be in first possitions for a while with a big stable price, i believe that crew which is looking for it can make some big suprise.
Pages:
Jump to: