Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 11. (Read 3461 times)

ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Of course not. Bitcoin is clearly a protocol for sending value around the internet. Any computer science geek can tell you it meets all the requirements to be a bona fide protocol.

All protocols gain dominance and hold it in the same way, without exception: Once one protocol gets out in a clear lead against any competing protocols, the Network effect never fails to work for it and against every competitor. This is unavoidable; it's just human nature.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i believe that in the next few years there will be no altcoin that can beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the crypto world and has won the trust of many people.
copper member
Activity: 350
I am sure that in the future there will be no coins that beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is really the king of all the most trusted coins and bitcoins that investors use, although in the future There are good coins but will only be bitcoin competitors but not can exceed bitcoin.

I do very much agree to what you said. Many investors are not leaving bitcoin, as if there's nothing negative to it. We still proud to have it in our crypto wallet. Nothing beats the original, everything else are just fans and followers of the first crypto coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
I think that in the next few years there will be no altcoin that can beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the market, the king of all crypto, it has created the market. No one can replace Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin has many disadvantages such as slow speed, high cost, but I still believe that Bitcoin will still be king. Only if Bitcoin is weak, I guess that altcoin can beat Bitcoin is Ethereum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
"If there's a coin that will beat bitcoin, tell me."

-Erik Finman
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
I think that on any. Sooner or later, there is some kind of coin that will outperform all current coins. But what a coin I do not know.
this is not the first time I've seen such news, where it is said that soon the etherium will increase its capitalization And thus bypass Bitcoin. This will be practically the first statement on leadership. Although I strongly doubt that in the price category bitcoin will have competitors, at least in the near future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
I think that on any. Sooner or later, there is some kind of coin that will outperform all current coins. But what a coin I do not know.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I think bitcoin is the most trusted one. And we are already using it for a couple of years and it has really a good feedback from all the investors around the globe. So I think there will be no other coin that can surpass bitcoin because the bitcoin is the most trusted one. We don't have to try new if we trust bitcoin.
Exactly. In fact, there is no doubt that some other coins have high-technologied, and are much faster,cheaper than bitcoin, because some of those coins are both new coins. We all know that although the technology of bitcoin is not as good as some altcoins, but it is always appreciated. Most especially, the value of bitcoin is mostly highest in cryptocurrency market. It is considered as the leader of the coins and gets faith from many people. I strongly believe, therefore, no other coins can beat bitcoin both now and in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
If there are enough cryptos to compete with BTC, I think only Ethereum. ETH at the present time is considered to be very potent and has achieved great growth over the years. It is predicted that over the next two years, ETH's market cap will surpass BTC to become the leader in the crypto market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is the king of the crypto world and has won the trust of many people so its position is very strong, I think among Altcoin will only be able to occupy the second position after Bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
I believe that bitcoin will always remain in the first place. Not one alternative coin can overtake it by popularity or technology. Bitcoin is the recognized king of the crypto currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
In the speed of transactions Neo coins are superior to the coins you mentioned. In my opinion the velocity of transactions isn't a major factor for can compete with BTC, but the popularity and community of people behind it's the primary key that can make it happen.

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Activity: 238
I am sure that in the future there will be no coins that beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is really the king of all the most trusted coins and bitcoins that investors use, although in the future There are good coins but will only be bitcoin competitors but not can exceed bitcoin.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
I guess that in the near future there will not be enough altcoin to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the king of all crypto, the king of the market. Bitcoin still has great power. However, if one day Bitcoin is old enough, I believe Ethereum will beat Bitcoin. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it is very popular. Every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume. In addition, Ethereum has a faster speed, cheaper transaction costs than Bitcoin.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
If bitcoin still exists. Means altcoin also exists. In the sense that bitcoin and altcoin will continue to go together alongside complement each other. As if both would be inseparable, bitcoin will become his head and altcoin will be his body.
Activity: 84
With a single word, impossible Smiley Smiley
Activity: 378

I do not think like that, Bitcoin is the main coin and became the main hunt for investors so the position is very strong, I think the other coins can only occupy the second position after Bitcoin.
Activity: 109
Yes as what ive noticed still bitcoin is in the top with the highest price value, other coins were too far from the value of btc and it can never reach.,for the many past years until now no other coins can pass bitcoins higher position so yes you said no one can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
As a trader, it is bad to be emotionally attached to a coin but most of the people who are going to use bitcoin are ordinary people. They see bitcoin as the top and will always be the top. They will trust it more than the other altcoins so no one can beat bitcoin with that.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
It's almost 10 years bitcoin become number # 1, but if you note the bitcoin marketcap continues to decline, 2 years ago bitcoin market reached more than 80% last year decreased to about 55% and now about 36%, this proves that there is a chance that someday there will be coins that can replace bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: