Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 6. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 03:47:26 AM
If Bitcoin is not scaled and its transactions are not cheap, then it is possible that some coins with it will compete more strongly
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 03:34:28 AM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
no, other coins can't beat bitcoin now or in the future, now the price of bitcoin is falling but apparently no one can beat the price of bitcoin, because they also fell
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 02:07:47 AM
You know, all the big investors are showing great interest precisely in bitcoin. He can not burst like many people think, behind him is a good future. most likely bitcoin will be the most important currency, because everything depends on it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 12:34:38 AM
I believe that it is impossible that any coin surpassed bitcoin. As we can see, any market movement depends on bitcoin, so I consider it a leader.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 11:07:47 PM
Bitcoin has flaws that annoys its users a lot and that is where the opportunity for other coins so the answer is yes. Just like any company or product, if you will compete them then you will solve that issue that makes their customer keeps complaining before you release that product that will be an instant hit and kill the one who dominates the game.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 10:22:07 PM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

Maybe you have your answers now as you can see the huge price gap difference in the market specially this current market performance that it shall be the chance for these Altcoins to rise up and supersede Bitcoin but instead they are the one who got the huge price falls beating than Bitcoin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:54:54 PM
it seems that it will be very difficult for an altcoin to spell bitcoin.
if approaching maybe it could, what I predicted was bitcoin cash, which at the beginning of this year had reached 5000 $
Activity: 27
September 10, 2018, 06:32:10 PM
I think that no one will be able to overtake Bitcoin in the next 10 years, as the capitalization of Bitcoin more than all the others combined.
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 10:13:15 PM
Many people ask this question, and what will be in the future for a particular coin? And I think just in the near future, nothing will change except the price, and not sure what's up.
I agree here, the next (few?) years at least Bitcoin will stay number one coin.
Activity: 252
September 09, 2018, 04:55:58 PM
Many people ask this question, and what will be in the future for a particular coin? And I think just in the near future, nothing will change except the price, and not sure what's up.
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 04:50:23 PM
I suppose he will, overtaking me. And as soon as bitcoin does, it is likely that it will not return to its former leadership. But in history will remain forever, as the first cryptocurrency famous all over the world and marked the beginning of crypto currency relations.
I think that all users of crypto currency should bet on the etherium, and not on Bitcoin. in any case, we eat a lot of forecasts regarding leadership opportunities in the crypto-currency market and the etherium will go forward uniquely.
Activity: 24
September 09, 2018, 03:32:03 PM
I suppose he will, overtaking me. And as soon as bitcoin does, it is likely that it will not return to its former leadership. But in history will remain forever, as the first cryptocurrency famous all over the world and marked the beginning of crypto currency relations.
Merit: 114
September 08, 2018, 09:50:49 PM
Bitcoin is the first of its kind, but it is not the best. The speed of transactions through Bitcoin is much lower than in other promising Altcoin. In addition, many cryptocurrencies have a serious new technology.

bitcoin is slower before because the lightning netweork is not yet implemented thru it but now that the lightning network is now injected to bitcoin and actually it is now version 2x or lightning 2x which means the speed of bitcoin is more faster than any other altcoins  plus the cost fees for bitcoins transactions are now also reduced . so what can i say more ? i guess bitcoin is now the best and beast of all crypto coins .  i dont think btc will be beaten by any other altcoins , not even etherium or bitcoincash .
Activity: 134
September 08, 2018, 05:38:42 PM
Bitcoin is the first of its kind, but it is not the best. The speed of transactions through Bitcoin is much lower than in other promising Altcoin. In addition, many cryptocurrencies have a serious new technology.
Activity: 39
September 08, 2018, 04:10:06 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency has no future. Bitcoin has no one will catch up and overtake. It was the first huge explosion, it's impossible to achieve.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 29, 2018, 01:03:17 AM
The coin will beat, the main thing of the future will wait. And then it seems to me that it will not be earlier than in ten years, but whether the market will live by that moment.
Activity: 434
August 29, 2018, 12:37:08 AM
I doubt that without bitcoin altcoins have at least some future. After all, it is obvious that the entire market depends on the bitcoin rate.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:57:26 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin is the best currency out there and every other coin price is based on the bitcoin. Still, bitcoin dominance is more than 50% how can other coins overcome the bitcoin. So in the next 5 years, we don't see any coin will beat the bitcoin.
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 11:56:28 PM
i think it's hard to beat bitcoin, in a past few months bitcoin prove that bitcoin still the king of cryptocurrency, with bitcoin solo bullrun and many altcoins cant keep up
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
August 28, 2018, 11:50:22 PM
In my opinion bitcoin isn't the best, but bitcoin is in the top and maybe it will be on the top in a long period of time. I can't imagine how other coins will surpass bitcoin and I actually don't have any idea about this to be true. It's quite difficult in some ways.
Pages:
Jump to: