Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 8. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 07:43:16 AM
There are people who say that Altcoin money will take over Bitcoin over time, but there are not yet any exams that have passed through the bitcoin of other currencies that need to be known. If the market bitcoin disappears, the crypto moneys disappear and the continuation of the others is completely dependent on the bitcoin. For this reason, I would suggest that you use a realistic approach instead of imagining them.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2018, 06:24:36 AM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

the movement is indeed faster than bitcoin. but it can't change the reality, too, if the current bitcoin price is high enough than the other coin-coins. if to match it all is indeed quite difficult.

Yes, it will be extremely difficult for any of the cryptocurrencies to beat Bitcoin. The other day I read that the last BTC will cost many million dollars, and it looks like truth. Thus, this cryptocurrency will be always a leader.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
I think That bitcoin cryptocurrency was the most expensive, and will continue to dictate the terms of the entire cryptocurrency market.
This is an impossibility and might not come true because of so many factors. The first question which comes in my mind is that which coin has the ability to replace Bitcoin? Only ETH has an advanced technology and grew at an accelerated rate within three short years and claimed the second position in the crypto market but despite all this, it is still not able to outshine Bitcoin in near future let alone other coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 04:16:41 AM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
We hope that one of these coins will become a breakthrough of the year and a new leader in this market. It definitely will not be an ether, but one of the catching coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 02:24:54 AM
maybe the transaction will be faster than btc because transactions are less compared to btc transactions, but in fact, I also don't understand about coin transactions.
but if the three coins that you mentioned are faster than btc, that doesn't mean that the coin can replace btc which is still firmly at the top of the market rank, and even the price of altcoin also depends on the price of bitcoin, for example when the price of bitcoin down then usually the altcoin price will also go down, and vice versa. so it can be concluded that it will be very difficult for an altcoin to be able to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 01:46:33 AM
Altcoins need more and more time to beat BTC. First altcoins must build a huge mining network, in my opinion.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 16, 2018, 01:39:33 AM
My main doubt in the BTC is PoW. I understand that it's a keystone of idea. It provides all main advantages for BTC and other currencies with PoW consensus. But when I imagine the amount of electricity to provide this I become very sad. I think it a too much fee for this. This is my main and most important doubt in the BTC  Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:57:22 PM
I think this should happen. After all, a competitive coin bitcoin should be. Without a competitive coin, bitcoin will feel like a king. This is the same as in nature everywhere there is competition between animals and fish.
Activity: 289
August 15, 2018, 10:39:06 PM
Although for the current market is still in the domination by Bitcoin, for now still can be hard to not hide him: but did not close the possibility that in the future there will be a coin that could be beyond it. There is always a possibility and an opportunity to be able to continue to ride it all depends how the coins technology development.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
August 15, 2018, 09:48:44 PM
It's so hard to tell ATM. However, I believe that in the future, a coin/token will emerged and beat BTC because technology will continue to evolve.

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
August 15, 2018, 08:04:38 PM
Bitcoin is the king of cryptos so hard to know if any coin if ever take its place. However, other smaller coins can outperform bitcoin in gains from time to time.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
August 15, 2018, 08:03:11 PM
I see bitcoin as a skeloton which will be used as a base for other technologies the same way the TCP/IP protocol is a base for the internet. The Lighning technology is one of those muscles which can be grown on that skeloton to make it more functional and I hope there will be much more to go. If my beliefs have a trifle of truth, bitcon will be very hard to overthrow.
Activity: 110
August 15, 2018, 11:26:06 AM
I think That bitcoin cryptocurrency was the most expensive, and will continue to dictate the terms of the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

the movement is indeed faster than bitcoin. but it can't change the reality, too, if the current bitcoin price is high enough than the other coin-coins. if to match it all is indeed quite difficult.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 09:39:46 AM
This scenario seems to me extremely unlikely. Any serious chances, and still insufficient, there is only Ethereum.
Even ETH can not get the chance to get through bitcoin. No current cryptocurrency is comparable to bitcoin. But in the future I hope there is a cryptocurrency that will do that
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 14, 2018, 09:07:53 AM
This scenario seems to me extremely unlikely. Any serious chances, and still insufficient, there is only Ethereum.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
This is a very speculative question. It might or it might not since that volume of investors right now have invested to bitcoin greatly compare to the mentioned altcoins. In terms of user perspective I can say that at the present ETH and other alternative coins have beaten bitcoin on their cheaper an faster transaction.
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
The power of Bitcoin is not unlimited and its leadership over time may well be broken. I think the first applicant to move Bitcoin will be Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 06, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

I think bitcoin is not unbeatable. Of course its market cap and popularity are incredibly high, but I think ethereum can be a real competitor of it in the next years.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 12:38:14 AM
In the future, there will be new coins that will surpass Bitcoin, but this will require a better market to develop a more perfect coin!

If you speak about the future that will come in 3-5 years, then I can admit that some new cryptocurrency that will surpass Bitcoin can come. However, now, there are NO alts that can do it. BTC is the leader.
Pages:
Jump to: