Pages:
Author

Topic: Will religion save you? - page 43. (Read 18603 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 10:38:56 PM
Yes offcourse..my religion saved me everytime
Activity: 32
December 30, 2017, 07:34:26 PM
No , not at all, religion will only define your beliefs and such, but that does not mean that you are in the path with your God, what will save you however is your faith, faith on things. On everything, because faith can do impossible things
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
December 30, 2017, 06:21:21 PM
there is only ONE true religion inspired of God and all the rest are false religions handled by the Devil.

It's not presumptuousness, it is logic.

Jesus Christ, in whom I believe firmly, said that we can recognize false prophets by "their deeds".

Religions that slaughter people, are incapable of instilling good moral values and which defame God's name and teach plain lies cannot possibly be true.

So, I believe that obeying God's will as explained in His Word, the Bible (hence obeying His will = true religion), will ultimately save you, yes.
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
December 30, 2017, 05:56:58 PM
The question is save you from what? And what  makes a person randomly being born to a particular religion special?
Activity: 3
December 30, 2017, 05:37:16 PM
I don't hear any teachings from our religion that we will be save by its organization but rather the One will be our savior when the right time comes.
Activity: 39
December 30, 2017, 05:26:44 PM
No.. Religion is just a way you can norture your faith to God..
Activity: 79
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 04:13:12 PM
This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!

Religion is not for every person is obligatory in life. I do not really believe in it.
Activity: 15
December 28, 2017, 01:23:35 PM
This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!
Religion can not save any soul, it just makes a person fall into a vague and unrealistic belief. Can you save yourself or not by your thoughts?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 01:04:17 PM
No, religion cant save you. It is your faith that can save you. We have different religion, but it doesnt mean our religion can save us, no one know what religion will be saved it doesnt based on religion.
Activity: 19
December 28, 2017, 12:49:05 PM

Believing in religions is not wrong, but we should know that religion can not save us from anything, we should know if we do anything wrong .. do not wait for religion rescue you
Activity: 48
December 28, 2017, 04:58:59 AM
Following any religious path will became you really really attached to something created for mass control, you must be more efficient and deny it.
Activity: 1
December 28, 2017, 04:46:49 AM
I strongly believe at all, my religion will save me later on the day of calculation.
Activity: 21
December 28, 2017, 04:37:06 AM
There's only me to save myself. Religion is kind of inspiration but it was never enough to survive.
Activity: 31
December 28, 2017, 04:35:42 AM
religion will save us in the last day because our faith and belief in the gods arise in because of the religion.
Activity: 123
December 28, 2017, 03:50:41 AM

I think yes, because in religion we have been taught religious norms as our grip in taking the life in the world, where the act is allowed and where the act that is prohibited, in religion every action that in the course is certainly good for ourselves as well good also against others, so that by running the suggestion that religion can save us from sinning and corruption in the earth.
Activity: 135
December 28, 2017, 03:00:32 AM
Religion is a good thing for every one of us. Everyone has a particular religion. and they worship them. No one denies religion.
please do not generalize.
Activity: 311
December 23, 2017, 02:21:23 PM
Religion is a good thing for every one of us. Everyone has a particular religion. and they worship them. No one denies religion.
Activity: 123
December 23, 2017, 02:06:48 PM
No religion could ever save anyone... you are judged according to your deeds... you are being judge according to your actions... no one and no thing could ever saved you but you always do something about it... if you really want to be saved!
If you have lost the purpose of life, religion can inspire you. This will be the salvation of you in life. Religion can save you from suicide and help you find yourself
Activity: 118
December 23, 2017, 03:58:13 AM

religion can not save me from the responsibility and punishment for all the deeds I have done.
But religion can save me from doing evil and other indecent acts by limiting me to the norms that have been imposed, the norm of relationship with the creator, other human beings, and the natural surroundings.
Activity: 154
December 23, 2017, 03:46:00 AM
Could somebody please explain to me how there can be some many religious people?
Pages:
Jump to: