Pages:
Author

Topic: Will religion save you? - page 45. (Read 18603 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 04:28:27 PM
Controversial issue for me. I do not consider myself to be a very devout person, so it's hard for me to answer this. But I think, that medicine and science have a better chance of saving my life or someone else's life, than just believing in not real things. Do not judge strictly, it's just my personal opinion.
Activity: 20
December 21, 2017, 03:09:00 PM
In my personal opinion, religion will be our guide but it’s our faith that can save us.
Activity: 100
December 21, 2017, 10:16:39 AM
Religion is more like a guidebook, something that teaches us how to live a good life, but some people like to take advantage of it, like politic, when we born they gave us a name, religion, did we choose that? No, then why we argue?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 21, 2017, 08:52:54 AM
No, there's no religion that can save us, it is always depend on our faith in our Lord on how do we believe in him and how do we accept Him always in our lives, that's really important.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 08:47:17 AM
I think no religion is a human belief but if you beliefe in god.God will save you.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 21, 2017, 07:53:59 AM
Religion is a really good thing for those people who have thoroughly lost their guide line in life.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 21, 2017, 07:20:47 AM
Will religion save us from what? Believing in yourself will do more for most than any religion.

religion can save us from sinning both to creators, fellow human beings, animals and plants as well as other supernatural beings, with religion we know the creator so that we will always worship it with a devout worship, with our religion have rules that limit us not to make trouble which harms oneself and others so as not to bring disaster on earth, thus we can save ourselves and others and the universe from the wrath of god
How could God feel wrath if we all know that God is love?
Activity: 87
December 21, 2017, 06:59:25 AM
Religion is only the way we can learn about Jesus Christ words. But have faith in him the way we can save our soul.
Activity: 23
December 21, 2017, 06:15:12 AM
It doesn't matter which realigioin you are, You MUST believe in God and salvation. Only this.
Activity: 28
December 21, 2017, 04:11:11 AM
No religion could ever save anyone... you are judged according to your deeds... you are being judge according to your actions... no one and no thing could ever saved you but you always do something about it... if you really want to be saved!

yes no religion can save us, all of us will be held accountable for what we have done, but with religion we already have limitation and rules in attitude and acting, we already know what is good and bad deed so that with our religion have been able to save ourselves not to perform actions that can harm us and others.
Activity: 252
December 21, 2017, 03:28:42 AM
Will religion save us from what? Believing in yourself will do more for most than any religion.

religion can save us from sinning both to creators, fellow human beings, animals and plants as well as other supernatural beings, with religion we know the creator so that we will always worship it with a devout worship, with our religion have rules that limit us not to make trouble which harms oneself and others so as not to bring disaster on earth, thus we can save ourselves and others and the universe from the wrath of god
Activity: 22
December 21, 2017, 01:35:32 AM
yes, according to our own belief
if the Islamic religion would save us with the permission of Allah.
Activity: 39
December 21, 2017, 01:24:56 AM
religion can't save us, it's the faith to whom we believe..
Activity: 33
December 21, 2017, 12:46:35 AM
Religion cannot save us, but, i believe, it can guide us to our salvation.
Activity: 136
December 21, 2017, 12:29:42 AM
Religion can not save people. It can only helps people to live with good morality.
Activity: 154
December 20, 2017, 01:04:46 PM
No...only by my faith and believing to GOD JESUS that he is my saviour and my LORD my GOD...and by BAPTIZE with the Holy water can save me....
Activity: 4
December 20, 2017, 11:57:00 AM
No religion could ever save anyone... you are judged according to your deeds... you are being judge according to your actions... no one and no thing could ever saved you but you always do something about it... if you really want to be saved!

A BIG NO. RELIGION COULD NOT SAVES US. A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD WILL SAVES US. PLEASE READ ROMANS 6:23 AND JOHN 3:16.
Activity: 7
December 20, 2017, 11:16:47 AM
Yes, religion can save me and save our life, if without religion we can do the best but with religion and do the best I think our life is very perfect
Activity: 29
December 20, 2017, 11:07:20 AM
This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!

Save from what? Anyway no one and nothing gonna save us, we'll have to do this by ourselves.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 10:28:18 AM
not religion but faith in god will though
plus you don't lose anything in believing so why not, amirite Grin
Pages:
Jump to: