Pages:
Author

Topic: Will religion save you? - page 42. (Read 18603 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 03:34:26 PM
This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!
No! Religion makes you religious. But Christ can make you righteous.

Here we go again.
Activity: 3
January 10, 2018, 03:08:48 PM
This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!
No! Religion makes you religious. But Christ can make you righteous.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 02:42:02 PM
It will rot your brain, stop you from making rational and objective decisions meanwhile enslave you to other people's will and wallet.
Activity: 16
January 10, 2018, 04:46:20 AM

no religion saved me, i saved myself. by believing in myself.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
January 10, 2018, 04:39:39 AM

Agree no religion can save a person but belief and relationship does.
Activity: 350
January 10, 2018, 03:36:25 AM
Religion only saves you with those beliefs that help you live better. And only you can save you, it all depends on you
Activity: 9
January 10, 2018, 02:16:11 AM
One of the greatest lies that Satan has foisted on the human race is that religion can save you. By “religion,” I mean adherence to the beliefs and practices of a religion in the hope that your performance will gain you right standing with God. Whether it is Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, Judaism, or even Christianity, there have always been millions who mistakenly thought that obedience to their religion would earn them eternal life.
Activity: 13
January 10, 2018, 01:17:47 AM
No. Only Jesus can save us.
Activity: 7
January 10, 2018, 12:50:44 AM

religion can not protect us from anything, but our norms and beliefs that can protect us from doing acts that are beyond the prescribed boundaries, by following the rules we can be protected from sinning that can be bad to ourselves, the family, the people in around us also to the surrounding environment.
Activity: 51
January 04, 2018, 01:27:44 PM
Save you from?
Activity: 82
January 03, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
It won't. I'm not religious because I wasn't raised in a house that ever practiced it. Religion was a non-issue in my family and I never read the bible, so the whole idea of religion and god just didn't ever make any logical sense to me.
Activity: 26
January 03, 2018, 06:25:09 AM
no religion can't save you but you can be save if you have relationship with christ
Activity: 140
January 03, 2018, 06:09:18 AM
Religion can't save human. I believe in Jesus Christ my Saviour and Lord to save me. Life is temporary but God is eternal.
Activity: 17
January 03, 2018, 05:47:34 AM
I think not Smiley Because only god can save us and in the way that we believe into him
Activity: 88
January 03, 2018, 04:32:17 AM
I believe no. Because religion is just a way of life.  Only God can save us. 
Yup there's no religion that can save us but if we believe in our faith. God will save us.
Activity: 5
January 03, 2018, 04:27:11 AM
I believe no. Because religion is just a way of life.  Only God can save us. 
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 04:03:25 AM
Only Jesus can save me. Religion? I totally disagree that any religion can save me. Never.
Activity: 294
December 30, 2017, 11:26:06 PM

I do not think religion will save me. My life is created by me, so I will save myself
Activity: 40
December 30, 2017, 11:05:17 PM
This is the question that actually and ironically confuses the hell out of everybody right now believing that there is a god that makes every piece positioned to its right paces ro be able to create harmony and peace around the world. Take it this way- there is no true religion that can save you from hell (if you believe there is one). Religion itself even promotes diversity and misunderstandings. So go away, step out then stand up for what you believe can save you, and consider yourself and your actions as your religion.
Activity: 56
December 30, 2017, 10:44:57 PM
All Religion cant save us Smiley but the way we trust and pray to god in that way he protected all of us by doing some evil things and Temptations  Grin Wink
Pages:
Jump to: