Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018 - page 2. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think it could happen, because Ripple has reached that value before
but with a lot of supply, it will not be easy to ride quickly
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I think that Ripple comes to 2 dollars by end of Feb because now the market is green. And the maximum price XRP more than $3.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
No. I think no and moreover I feel that it will not happen this year at all. Manipulations with Ripple price is over and we will see the same story with another coin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Ripple reached more than $3.5 before, and I think it have a potential to reach more. But in my opinion, ripple is just a pump-dump coin and it is not promising for the future. For long term investments, I think it is not a suitable coin.
How do you think how quickly XRP can restore its position? And is there a future for him?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018? Please give us your comments and analysis.
It could go to 2 dollars but this depends on how bitcoin performs as it has some influence on most altcoins, if bitcoin goes up then altcoins such as ripple will ride the wave and equally be in the green($2).
Ripple isn't really good cryptocurrency, it's just pump-dump. I watched some bloggers and some of them say that it's centralised currency controlled by banks. Is it really truth?
the chance that its the truth as most banks shill ripple over btc, maybe this is the reason why.
Activity: 322
I am hopeful about ripple actually.
Because we have to understand that, ripple was $2+ although ripple current price is $0.70+ But i think Ripple will come to $2 by the end of February 2018
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
Ripple right now is in the demand/consolidation zone. We will see another cycle which will take the USD value past it previous all time high, but can't say for sure that when it will come.

I think Ripple is good investment for a long term. But don't expect too much profit because it has already grow up. With next wave of alts growth it will hit 2-3 dollars.
Activity: 378
I see that many people no longer trust this coin. But I do not agree with this and it seems to me that ripple is a great project. If the developers will cooperate with banks, the price will grow very much.
Activity: 35
Ripple is an important coin to watch because it is where all the really dumb money is at. If you see Ripple go to $2 you know the market is getting overvalued. If it hits $3.5 its time to take profit.

Ripple is what is getting shilled on CNBC by banksters trying to steal your money and keep control for themselves.

I usually compare the market price of BTC and Eth on Coinbase to the prices on all-crypto exchanges to figure out where the dumb money is moving  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018? Please give us your comments and analysis.

I think it will yes, not just because of what XRP is doing, but because of the whole crypto market. I know we have a slump at the moment, but we will recover and crypto will grow through 2018. The main reason I think that XRP will pass $2 is that it has already done it before, so that is not an all-time high, and I think a lot of coins will hit new all-time highs later in 2018.
Activity: 343
I think Ripple is a project, that need some time. It has been a lot of speculations about Ripple and nothing good comes out of it.
I don't think Ripple can reach 2$ by the end of this month.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Ripple right now is in the demand/consolidation zone. We will see another cycle which will take the USD value past it previous all time high, but can't say for sure that when it will come.
Activity: 14

Nope, Don't put to much trust in ripple. They are the Illuminati personified.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Ripple is an important coin to watch because it is where all the really dumb money is at. If you see Ripple go to $2 you know the market is getting overvalued. If it hits $3.5 its time to take profit.

Ripple is what is getting shilled on CNBC by banksters trying to steal your money and keep control for themselves.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
I think it will not reach 2 dollars instead it will get dumped again once bitcoin make another bull run again. The  previous pump in the price of Ripple is still high so there is a possibility that it will do again rather than pump up.
Activity: 252

Nope. Why still asking ripple? There are a lot of coins that has a lot more potential than Ripple. Cardano is there roadmap will be release this month. ThKey, Bluezelle, Icon, Wanchain those coins has a more potential that ripple if you really want a big gain spend on those coin. Thank me later.
Activity: 154
Ripple isn't really good cryptocurrency, it's just pump-dump. I watched some bloggers and some of them say that it's centralised currency controlled by banks. Is it really truth?
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
As compare to ripple with other crypto. I think ADA is way better than ripple. I don't believe that ripple has a future. As it was said earlier ripple is pump-dump coin. It can be used only by banks not by usual people. The price of this coin will never go to the moon. You can hold it for a long term, but I prefer to invest in others like tron , ada and electroneum way better than ripple.
Activity: 528
I think that the price will be dropping slowly until spring. But if the market will start getting back by spring then the 2 dollars price can be reached by summer. For now all the market is down, so its not only Ripple in the situation like this. Nothing to be worried about. I am planning to wait for the price between 0.40-0.50 to buy some
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
Actually, Ripple is a profitable currency in the long term, but I do not think that their higher price in this month will be just $ 2. Moreover, it has reached $ 3.32 in a quick way at the beginning of last month and despite that this crisis in the market has led to a significant fall in the price of Ripple ($ 0.7) but it is certain that there will be a recovery soon (within the next days) in the value of this currency because many banks use Ripple and have invested huge proportion in it, so their value of market cap is big ( 30 Billion dollars) compared to other currencies with a weaker price.
In fact, I think the price of ripple at the end of this month will be between $ 3 and $ 5 and it will rise more and more quickly in the coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: