Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018 - page 5. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018? Please give us your comments and analysis.

February is too early for ripple to reach the $3 usd price. we can expect that it will happen on the 2nd quarter of the year 2018 (april  - june) this is because of the slow movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
My friend invest in ripple a lot of money and he think, that the price will burn in the end of the February.
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018? Please give us your comments and analysis.
It can happen, because the ripple is still in development stage. maybe at this time the price has not been awakened. but someday the ripple will become a favorite coin
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Ripple was above 3$ , so I think it will be over 2$.
Let's hope it will happen before Feb ends.

That doesn't mean anything though, bitcoin was a lot higher at that time and a pump is a pump, in other words it just had to go down.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
Ripple was above 3$ , so I think it will be over 2$.
Let's hope it will happen before Feb ends.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
If Ripple continues to make partnerships with large banks the price can rise significantly. They have very ambitious plans and I will not be surprised if the price goes up soon. We need to wait for a while ofc, but yes, I believe in $2 by the end of Feb 2018.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19

Ripple is a banking community coin, their technology is almost identical to Ethereum. Previously, Ripple ever be in 2nd place after bitcoin, and ethereum at number 3rd.

After a negative issue about the Ripple struck, Ripple lost trust and Ripple shifted to its original position, which is 3rd, and ethereum came back in the 2nd. With the existence of such evidence, not difficult for Ripple to overtake ethereum for the 2nd time. That means, the price of Ripple will be above $ 2 by the end of February.
Activity: 602
Good question. As for me, I don't believe that ripple has a future. As it was said earlier ripple is pump-dump coin. It can be used only by banks not by usuall people. The price of this coin will never go to the moon. You can hold it for a long term, but I prefer to invest in others.
Activity: 336
I don't think ripple will recover. The way things are I think we have at least a couple more weeks of this slow market and given that by the time things pick up it won't be the kind of sharp recovery some think, it will be slow and painful. Maybe by end of March ripple will reach those heights.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Ripple is not a decentralized system, no one can really say the price.
But if ripple will collaborate with banks, 2 dollar is not a difficult target
It's too bad that states are trying to take control of the cryptocurrency. I think it is very dangerous to invest in such currencies, which may depend on the decisions of the authorities.
Activity: 154
Ripple is not a decentralized system, no one can really say the price.
But if ripple will collaborate with banks, 2 dollar is not a difficult target
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
it would be a happy day if Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018, but i dont think it will. We are gearing up for a long bear market i think, and all cryptoz will be affected. So i hope for ripple to rise, but it is quite improbable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512

Like last year we may find the bitcoin and other cryptos bumped in the market. I hope your expectation will be reached 100 percent for sure. Because I too invested on the ripple around 300 USD few months and I was believing more bumps in this coin and I missed everything completely.
Now waiting for the bump on XRP in future to exchange it for bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 294
Yes it has that capability to reach to 2USD. You can buy them because they are really good and high value coins. By the end of Feb 2018 it will definitely reach to 2$ or higher.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I think it will cross 2$ mark till the end of feb very comfortably.Ripple has done it before also and will go past his highest price.There are many reason like it is potentially very strong and has some good technical aspects.The market which is at stable position right now will jump soon and that will also rub in favor of ripple.I personally feel it is a good coin and worth investing.
Activity: 518
I think that XRP to the stake of 2018 will cost more than $ 4. At the end of 2017 it gave good results.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

With current declining situation, I think it's more possible to see it under $1 instead of $2.

There are too many speculations about Ripple and it's already pumped.
Activity: 453
My analasys is that ripple is just like bitcoincash, pump and dump, and backed by some very rich people... They can dump it whenever they want and start doing this with another one... stellar? same thing...the smart ones are telling me like this, I just spread the word...
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
It will be 2$ in feb , but I don't think it will be 2$ for a long time.
This is a good time to invest in Ripple.
Activity: 350

hmmm.. when it comes to ripple, i gotta say, i really do not know anymore. i pretty much think that the price hypes that happened to this coin was just caused by a pump and dump scheme. although i am not sure, it pretty much seems like it to my eyes. plus damn! to be honest, i never really liked their project's ideologies or concept. really is just something that is truly not meant for the crypto world. that's just my opinion though. but really, this is the reason why i did not invest into this project back then, although a ot of advisers have been saying a lot about the potential of this coin to grow in the future back then, it really never sparked an interest for me. simply because i just do not invest in coins that i do not believe in nor agree with the concept. no offence.
Pages:
Jump to: