Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018 - page 3. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018? Please give us your comments and analysis.

i'm very sure that ripple will come back to $3 like before, but for end of february it is hard i think. for next 2-3 month i'm sure they will back!  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018? Please give us your comments and analysis.
Nothing is 100% sure, but in my opinion, after the Chinese New Year, altcoin and tokens will attractive back!
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
Ripple has the chance to go up to 2$ this year. thinking of it's uses when it comes to transacting to country by country can be used for the masses. there is a single thing that can make this not possible it's because of "Centralization" which most of the crypto enthusiast would not prefer using.

As ripple is not a decentralized system, no one can really say the price.
But if ripple is world widely used, 2 dollar is not a difficult target
Yes Ripple is not a decentralized system. XRP is actually used in day to day basis from banks to banks. it's adapted by almost 50 banks in the entire world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I get pained to see so many new investors who bought into Ripple when CNBC guys were shilling it. Note to myself to never listen to those thugs ever in my life. The answer to your question is, yes it will reach 2USD, but no way that it would be by feb end. It has completed its market cycle and needs time to cool off. But then we can have noob money again flowing into it and you never know. My only suggestion is that if it does reached 2$ before feb end, get out of this shit coin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Yes! That is what you want to hear, right? Truth is, nobody can predict the market in your terms. If they coould, they wouldn't tell you, think about it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261

I don’t think so. We are already recovering from the bloodbath and in that hard situation also our expectations are always high. However, we are not going to hit the two dollar mark because that’s too much market cap to cover in short period of time. Feb is already passed with seven days and there is not even old sign of recovery. If we need that much rate then it could only be done with artificial pump. With XRP I believe that’s not possible because it is already a centralised currency and whole thing depends on founder of the coin.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0

I don't see it happening before the whales hold the most of the coins around.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Oh, the crypto market is now only at the beginning of the road, so we see such large price movements. And so everything is possible here. Can a ripple reach $ 2? Sure! Can it reach 10 dollars? Again it can! We will follow the news, I hope that the market will provide us with an opportunity to get a good profit this year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I think Ripple will reach a much higher increasing. Given that the Ripple price has reached USD 3.5, it isn't impossible to encounter a price increase of reaching 2 USD, more recently.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
XRP many joined the various banks in the World, I saw recently XRP in cooperation with Bank Indonesia.
Worth the wait for its development, maybe going back to the moon. Smiley
Activity: 238
It's a good coin and growing nicely from last 3 months but because of this bitcoin correction it came down but I am sure when bitcoin get stable it will start to grow again and will surely reach 2$ and more also as the time goes on.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
It will back to 2 dollars, but don't know if will get that in Feb.
Activity: 280
Now the market crypto currency is so fevery, that you can never tell exactly what will happen in a month. It can cost and 2 dollars, maybe 10 cents.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
I hope by the end of 2018 we will not see ripple in top 100 on CMC. Better place for it is somewhere at 150 position near Bitcoin gold, ..cash, ..shit, tron. And what cost is per coin I'm don't care. The main they free space for real blockchain products
Activity: 40
nó se lên 2 đô tôi tin vậy. Nhưng làm sao bạn biết nó lên 2 đô vào cuối tháng 2 2018. Hãy cho tôi biết cơ sở phân tích của  bạn
Activity: 95
I agree that for a long term investments this coin is not good
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
I think the crypto correction will last longer than many are expecting here. Imho we will one new low until February and then new highs in most of the currencies out there. I see Ripple worth much more than 2 USD in 2018, bot I do not think that XRP will reach this price in Feb.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
I think it touches the $2 Price at the mid of the year 2018. Today most of the Coins are going down so obviously Ripple also falling down but it's not permanently. Its recover its position ASAP.
No doubt with that because growing of ripple was so fast in the previous day. But on the other side ripple price are like bubbles it was vanished rapidly. In reality it's hard to predict the future value of ripple but I believe that this year they can get $2 value or else more than that.
Activity: 140
It depends on bitcoin if bitcoin price stabilize and so thus alt coins like XRP but if bitcoin continues it crash will see relatively crush on alts aswell and so $2 for XRP is impossible.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

It depends on criptocurrency market situation at all. If it will be positive trend at the market Ripple have good chance to grow up.
Pages:
Jump to: