Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ? - page 11. (Read 2395 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 12:00:16 AM
I believe ripple would only make the price if bitcoin rises to $ 25k before.
But since i do not believe in this year, i do not think ripple goes above $ 5
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 11:47:32 PM
There is always a possibility as the market is starting to grow now so we can expect possibilities that ripple will hit 5$ sooner.
Though there are only few months left before the year end, still the possibility is there. So if you trust that it will hit this year then you can surely hope for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 11:45:41 PM
I think will be huge drop of coins when price beat 3 - 3.5 usd.
Most of who buy it at start of the year try exit from this scam
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 29, 2018, 11:40:58 PM
Ripple is good coin but i dont think ripple will reach $5 end this year. I think its already good if ripple back to highest price several months ago. Ripple have strong community and i think its the price will rising
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
September 29, 2018, 11:05:28 PM
Let's suppose that 'big money' which we all talk about takes cryptocurrency marketcap to several trillions then there is chance about ripple hitting $5.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 29, 2018, 11:04:51 PM
of course this is very likely going to happen. price highest ripple is touching $3. and for me it would be possible to touch the $5 at the end of this year. because now the price is also increasing ripple. and this is a very nice progress.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 29, 2018, 11:02:22 PM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
You want a 10 times increase in the price of ripple in just three months, I understand why you want that I will love to get those kind of profits myself but you need to be realistic if you are holding ripple thinking that is going to happen then you are going to be disappointed because it is impossible that is going to happen in the next three months, but that may happen in a few years.
It depends on a lot of things. $5 for Ripple is not going to damage the market at all, Bitcoin could pump to make the price surpass that amount.

I think the price of altcoins, including Ripple, is very dependent on bitcoin and ethereum. If the price of bitcoin can reach at least $ 10k or the price of ethereum reaches $ 1200, it will be easy for Ripple to reach $ 5.
Activity: 286
September 29, 2018, 10:52:18 PM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
You want a 10 times increase in the price of ripple in just three months, I understand why you want that I will love to get those kind of profits myself but you need to be realistic if you are holding ripple thinking that is going to happen then you are going to be disappointed because it is impossible that is going to happen in the next three months, but that may happen in a few years.
It depends on a lot of things. $5 for Ripple is not going to damage the market at all, Bitcoin could pump to make the price surpass that amount.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 10:39:41 PM
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 07:44:53 PM
If this situation continues, I don't think Ripple will be able to reach $ 5. The crypto market has not shown a better direction, as if trapped in that position. This greatly affects the sustainability of all coins, including Ripple. Wait for the market situation to improve. I think the highest Ripple can reach $ 3.
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 07:40:27 PM
I think it's difficult to happen, even though Ripple prices have risen very high, but I'm sure to make Ripple prices to $ 5 this year very difficult, because the distance is very far from the current price, but if for the next year I'm sure Ripple prices will reach $ 5 even more.
In the next few years I think xrp can be worth $ 5 but this year it's a very difficult thing because the cryptocurrency market is in a volatile period so for growth to 5 $ is very hard.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 07:33:30 PM
If the electronics market goes up later this year, it will be a good thing for everyone. Ripple can reach $ 5 if the electronic market stabilizes prices again. This is the electronic currency that is placed in the top of the coin worth the investment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 29, 2018, 07:28:08 PM
I think it's difficult to happen, even though Ripple prices have risen very high, but I'm sure to make Ripple prices to $ 5 this year very difficult, because the distance is very far from the current price, but if for the next year I'm sure Ripple prices will reach $ 5 even more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
September 29, 2018, 07:12:44 PM
I think it would be better to bet on next year, this year the market has been generally bearish and I think that Ripple as many coins will normalize but I do not think they will rise much, maybe in December will reach $1 but I do not think it will rise more there because of its huge supply, but also nobody can predict this market, so who knows.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 29, 2018, 07:10:45 PM
In this current situation of crypto market downtrend it is hard to achieve that value for it is too much if we calculate its market cap like 35 billion xrp * 5 usd = 175 billion USD marketcap but speaking of crypto demand this year i bet it could not achieved that value and maybe in the next 3 years or more that will be doable.
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 06:45:08 PM
Ripple is growing so fast and for the moment it has beat ethereum, but I don't consider it that potential to reach 5$ in following 2 years.
It is too much for XRP, it is like 10x growth and xrp has a big capitalisation to make such jump
Activity: 308
September 29, 2018, 06:35:26 PM
Lol, if ethereum will cost 1500$ or Bitcoin 30000$ than yes, in other way no Grin
I see nothig special in Ripple, it is just a speculative coin, that is used by traders
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 06:18:21 PM
5$ for XRP sounds ludacris. This is a 10x over the current price. And for a token that nobody needs to hold and can be converted on the go for miliseconds.
Nobody will ever buy coffee with it. It's only the banks and they are not flocking to buy it, although xRapid is just around the corner.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 05:01:05 PM
In order for the Ripple to soar, it is necessary that Bitcoin also gave a strong growth. and there are no significant factors for the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 04:18:59 PM
Ripple has potential to rise more than 5$, But honestly bitcoin prices needs to improve, then everything will rise on price.
Pages:
Jump to: