Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ? - page 15. (Read 2395 times)

copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 04:25:21 PM
I honestly doubt ripple will touch 3usd this year. It has witnessed massive growth of late which I am strongly sure we didn't see happening (Displacing Ethereum in terms of market capitalization). However, I think ripple will soon undergo some price correction which might take some time to see it shooting again. Ripple is a great project and has the potentials to grow even further but I think its growth will be more organic after the price correction. Here is to hoping that growth is soon..... Lol
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
September 27, 2018, 04:10:42 PM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

Like 1-2 years before i would say it will not reach that price in 10 years . But currently i see that there is big chance for ripple to become even top1 by marketcap . Imagine if ripple will replace SWIFT tranfers and all banks will start using it to send money fast Smiley So if you have spare funds and really believe in ripple then i suggest you to grab some Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 04:08:10 PM
When it comes to the bull season it can easily reach $ 5, but I'm not sure if the bull season will come.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
September 27, 2018, 04:07:30 PM
I think that is still a far enough number for the ripple to reach, with the progress of the past few days, it does not provide a clear picture of what will happen towards the end of this year.

I am not staying in that value at all since this shit coin ripple is being hyped more times here on this forum by the small rank members most of the experienced candidates will never praise the ripple at all.

Progression is there in every crypto currency but what's there in this shit coin to invest. Still people have shit in mind goes with this coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 04:05:55 PM
Sounda crazy isn't it? well depends on how many people will support XRP/ but if bitcoin pump atleast 50,000usd then $5 could be possible for XRP coz we all know the community of XRP is pretty much bigger than anyone in altcoins. I hope bull run is coming very soon.

Haha I think Bitcoin is hard to get $ 50,000 in the next year, but if it does, I do not think the ripple could hit that price, because the Ripple founders are holding a lot of XRPs, should be with the project team
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
September 27, 2018, 03:58:02 PM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
Anything can be possibly reach up specially when its being backed with traditional banktards. We do know on whats the history of ripple and if we do just really try to dissect on its total supply we can really even say that reaching out $5 would involved 200 Billion entire marketcap which would able to surpass bitcoins current total cap. I cant imagine for this thing to happen.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 03:56:31 PM
Definitely it will not cross 5$ this year, I am not sure if it cross that amount also in next year. 5$ per ripple would make it so big that I am not sure can happen very soon. Also probably, I would prefer it not to reach this amount.
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
September 27, 2018, 03:53:33 PM
I think that is still a far enough number for the ripple to reach, with the progress of the past few days, it does not provide a clear picture of what will happen towards the end of this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 27, 2018, 03:52:32 PM
The year is almost coming to an end with barely three months remaining. I think Ripple will not hit $5 before the year runs out, though anything possible can happen but I don't see it happening so soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 03:48:00 PM
yeah people talk about holo too for 1$. but ripple maybe hit 5$ but holochain never gonna be 1$ if you are know about marketcap, circ. supply things.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 384
September 27, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
I bought xrp at 0,20 and sold some at ATH waiting for 4-5 usd... So I hold and wait the next ATH. People predict XRP = 589 usd end of year )) I would be happy if it touch 10 usd
Activity: 518
September 27, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
With promising financial technology for future bank networks and growth, Ripple looks like a promising long-term investment. With more and more investors realizing XRP and increasing awareness of its technology, XRP prices are expected to increase in 2018. In the first half of 2017, XRP prices jumped to 4000%. Because the crypto trading volume is not much different, the most popular crypto, BTC and ETH, are expected to rise at least a quarter or a half surge as happened in 2017. Therefore, it is expected to increase above $ 1- $ 3 in 2018.
Activity: 57
September 27, 2018, 03:03:45 PM
I believe that the maximum that the ripple will achieve is $ 3. Because it has become very popular, but there are a large number of people who do not trust the ripple.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
September 27, 2018, 03:16:53 PM
$5 ? don't joke because it's impossible. need great strength to be able to pump Ripple to get there. even so I am still optimistic that ripple will rise later this year.
Activity: 602
September 27, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
You must have the patience to wait for ripple to reach $5, it could be what you predicted it would happen, but not for this year because the market was so bad.
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
September 27, 2018, 02:54:40 PM
I'm sitting with ripple myself, who bought for $ 0.8 ! Hope of a repeat of last year ! It seems to be on the coin out a lot of positive news ! but much persuasion is yet to be seen! So that there is big doubts about 5$
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 01:32:50 PM
Ripple is not going to repeat any history until the general market conditions of cryptocurrency improves. I have not seen any coin that grow and increase in price in isolation, market situation determine the pace of growth in most cases!
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 27, 2018, 12:07:48 PM
Sounda crazy isn't it? well depends on how many people will support XRP/ but if bitcoin pump atleast 50,000usd then $5 could be possible for XRP coz we all know the community of XRP is pretty much bigger than anyone in altcoins. I hope bull run is coming very soon.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 27, 2018, 12:03:41 PM
if this pump of ripple will continue then its possible for ripple to repeat the history again like what happen before. we cant really say that it will also happen this year, but that's what many holders expect from it.
Activity: 398
September 27, 2018, 11:51:04 AM
Sad(
hopefully it would. but to me, I don't think it can surpass last year all time high.
bitcoin just 30% of the price last year, most of other coins if not dead already, they 95% down.
must take at least 2 years for the whole market to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: